Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I don't see anything hinting that they won't do that.

So far you have always been able to transfer your Pokes since gen 3, so why should they stop now?
    Just from a one liner in one of the announcement videos (can't find it) where they said they are "looking into a way to do it". As if it were not a sure thing, that worried me a little. The resulting shitstorm may deter them but theyve done unpopular things in the past (looking at you hard mode only unlocked on black 2).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pious Lemon View Post
    Just from a one liner in one of the announcement videos (can't find it) where they said they are "looking into a way to do it". As if it were not a sure thing, that worried me a little. The resulting shitstorm may deter them but theyve done unpopular things in the past (looking at you hard mode only unlocked on black 2).
    They know that people spent hours and days and weeks on Breeding/Training their Pokemon. Not to mention that would get rid of any Pokemon with any event moves, or event Pokemon from past gens in general.
    Nah they won't get rid of Generation transfer.

Thats my thought but I've been burned before so I won't rule it out to limit the disappointment. I do love my shiny Scizor and Azumarill (who may be awesome if he is also fairy like Marill)

Deleted
    They know that people spent hours and days and weeks on Breeding/Training their Pokemon. Not to mention that would get rid of any Pokemon with any event moves, or event Pokemon from past gens in general.
    Nah they won't get rid of Generation transfer.
    Yeah, I hope they figure out something. Also I wish they would make a system to transfer my pokedex progress.
    With 750-800 pokemon after X/Y releases "catch 'em all" isn't exactly a small task. :P
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-07-11 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Oh and when Muzual gets here.

The professor is called Purataanu (プラターヌ). He will occasionally battle you.
    You were somewhat right, it's kind of a Professor/Rival xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Team Flare? Perhaps we'll actually have a decent cast of Fire types this gen.

Also, Zakuro looks like he might be the long anticipated Dark gym leader.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    You guys really only ever buy one version?
    Got a brother who will buy the other one, so I'm set.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-07-11 at 12:51 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    (this is probably posted somewhere in this 176 page thread but.....yeah that's a lot to shift through)

While Nintendo takes it's time in making a PokemonMMO (It'll happen.....eventually), those craving the experience should try out Pokemmo. It's actually fairly well featured.

http://pokemmo.eu/
    I'll take your PokeMMO and raise with this!

Clearly the Rattata in the video is in the top percentage of rattata
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

I just HAD to when i red Yveltals attack...

Edit: That picture was waaaaaay too big
    Last edited by tala1the5cyborg; 2013-07-11 at 03:26 PM.
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post

Also, Zakuro looks like he might be the long anticipated Dark gym leader.
    So far we have seen a lot of Dark types, so maybe.

ANd I jsut got why the squid is a Dark/Psychic type and not water.

HP Lovecrafts / DnD Mindflayers

Quote Originally Posted by tala1the5cyborg View Post
    -snip-

I just HAD to when i red Yveltals attack...
    I like it

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
    In case you missed our correction the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting."

So, another Mewtwo form? Oh and BOOM, confirmation on the starters - gewd!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Oh, and with this the Pokebeach leak seems pretty much confirmed.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of...er-information

New was to evolve Pancham

Pancham's evo is Figthing/Dark

And Psychic Dark Pokemon that very much sound like squids that you evolve by holding your 3DS upside down.
    Nice, seems like there'll be a way to obtain the Kanto starters then. Though it'll definitely be post-game I'm still very happy about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii
    The teaser for next month's CoroCoro issue, due for release on August 12th 2013, is said that the magazine will contain the biggest scoop of the century. We'll provide details on that next month
    Oh snap!
    /10

"HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them" I'm pumped for this. Maybe I can only use 1 HM slave again.

I wish HM's didn't take up a move slot, that would be neat.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    "HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them" I'm pumped for this. Maybe I can only use 1 HM slave again.

I wish HM's didn't take up a move slot, that would be neat.
    Am I the only one here that never needed an HM slave?

Even in Gen 4 when there's 8 of them. The game is easy enough on normal playthroughs that you can easily get through it with only 3 Moves per Pokemon.

Glad to hear about less HM's. I hope they put an end to ridiculous or just plain impossible trade demands on GTS too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I hope they put an end to ridiculous or just plain impossible trade demands on GTS too.
    Oh yes please. I've stopped using GTS because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Thalos-I View Post
    I'll take your PokeMMO and raise with this!

That mmo looks absolutely amazing! I hope nintendo starts backing this guy. I would drop WoW in an instant to play a Pokemon MMO like that. No joke. Sub fee and everything. Id even buy expansions into the other regions. They could even set up legendary pokemon captures to be special events. So much potential.

So far the only thing i'm not looking forward to in X and Y is that line up of rivals. Darn it gamefreak I don't want more rivals! I want memorable rivals!