Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Actually, Rock moves are neutral to it because its counterpart Rock type negates the Ice type's weakness for it. Either way, it's horrible. The T-Rex is Rock/Dragon, right? Because that's at least decent.
    Rock doesn't resist rock, unless that changes in gen 6.

Froakie is indeed a mystery, have to agree. Fenekin is pretty much cofirmed. I will again agree with zito on the mole thing for chespin. Sure looks like it. Too bad for Chespin.

Looks like chespin is evolving into an armadillo so I predict it's another grass/rock/ground bulk typing again. I hated torterra....

Is fennikins evo... have a stick coming out of its tail? Is it suppose to be a witch?

And froakies evo, it learns bounce and produces air bubbles. I think either water/dark or water/flying... please god no water/flying...

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like mewtwo X form, except for the tail. God that tail is just awful.

But it's fighting/physic? UGH I don't use gallade for a reason....

Thoughts:

Fenniken's evo: Renemon confirmed, was hoping for Kilala.
    Chespin evo: Potential.
    Froakie: Hmm clouds remind me of Altaria which is a flying type. Could still be a pure water idk.
    Mewtwo X: Pokken Fighters Tournament boss confirmed.
    Garchomp: Dat mega evo tho, Kabutops mode activate.
    Lama: Actually is a dog, like a poodle. cool customization tho.
    TREX: another dragon to the collection, bad ass Trex, been waiting for this fossil.
    Long Neck Dino: Ice? weird combo, I figured the first ice fossil woulda been a sabretooth or mammoth or something. Nice addition to the fossil group, over due as much as the TRex was.
    Cats: nice filler pokemon, some what unique aspect put into them.
    Oorotto: Noticed a screen of a group of them all male with a female suduwudo. Hmm perhaps a connection?

I'm very disappointed by the new type chart. They really should have done a lot more of an overhaul than they did.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Garchomp: Dat mega evo tho, Kabutops mode activate.
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Mewtwo X more then the previous Mega Form that was shown though I had always hoped if there was gonna be a new Mewtwo or "Mewthree" that the design would take inspiration from the mecha-armor Mewtwo from the anime for its design.

Can someone link a pic of this new T-Rex guy? Didn't see it posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I actually like Mewtwo X more then the previous Mega Form that was shown though I had always hoped if there was gonna be a new Mewtwo or "Mewthree" that the design would take inspiration from the mecha-armor Mewtwo from the anime for its design.

Can someone link a pic of this new T-Rex guy? Didn't see it posted.

- - - Updated - - -

New pokemon pyroar

Take a guess who he evolves from

That looks okish enough. Like.

That.... thing... isn't going to be on my team I know that.

I'm kinda leaning towards mewtwo X on my team instead of mega absol.. but it gains a shitty ability, steadfast? Really? Freaken garbage. Might as well pick up gallade if I wanted trash and free up a mega evo spot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Garchomp. WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.

Chespins evo is adorable though. Looks like a Pinata.

That T-rex is pretty sweet looking.

Have to agree on Garchomp. It's terrible :S

Completely unessecary evolution. Garchomp was exactly where he wanted to be.

Deleted
    Aside from the overkill of spikes, I don't think Garchomp looks all that bad. It's one of the few, if not the only mega I sort of like.

I don't think the spikes in it's chest are actual spikes but just skin color formed to look like spikes.

Point is that it's overdone. There's no point in adding another evolution for Garchomp. It's over-designed

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Point is that it's overdone. There's no point in adding another evolution for Garchomp. It's over-designed
    Going to agree. I don't like anything about it and adding an evolution to Garchomp is completely pointless.
    Give one to DRAGONITE. It needs it badly. So far they seem to be giving mostly Uber/OU tier Pokemon mega evolutions, and Pokemon like Charizard will still likely be confined to lower tiers because of Stealth Rock weaknesses.

The only ones I can see that were given useful Mega evolutions are Ampharos, Mawile, Kangaskhan, and maybe Absol. But those were the Pokemon that -needed- something. I still would have preferred actual evolution for Absol and Mawile, but we can't always get what we'd like.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-09-12 at 04:07 PM.

Speaking of Megas, do take this with a grain of salt, but this is claimed to be a leak of all Pokémons that have Mega Evolutions, as it's gonna be shown on the coming Pokémon Sunday or w/e it's called:

Not sure whether to believe it or not, but most of these makes sense (except Carnivine, what the hell.) Also, many of these were also re-trademarked not too long ago, and it was posted before we knew of Mega Garchomp.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-09-12 at 04:26 PM.

weeeeeeee mega sableye!

But mega wobbuffet? Da fu will be the point of that it only knows 4 moves.

But most of those pokemon no where need another evolution. Not sure why they are giving them an evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want Mega Wailord.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    weeeeeeee mega sableye!

But mega wobbuffet? Da fu will be the point of that it only knows 4 moves.

But most of those pokemon no where need another evolution. Not sure why they are giving them an evolution.
    Mega Evolutions are meant to show the bond between the player and his Pokémon. The Pokémon you give the Mega Evolution is basically your favorite on your team, the unique snowflake. That's why the fan favorites like Lucario, Garchomp, Venusaur, Gallade, Volcarona and Scizor are getting them despite not really needing them. It's more than just giving something unique to bad Pokémons.

Re-trademarked Pokémons the picture above is missing are Pinsir and Gyarados as far as I can remember them, which could question the legitimacy of the picture, so again, take it with a grain of salt and discuss it hypothetically.

Mega Samurott! <3 Other than Charizard, it's my favorite starter evolution.
    Sadly it was so useless. Hopefully this fixes that problem, because I know a lot of people really like how Samurott looks.

And a Mega Zoroark would definitely be going on my team. Obviously, that'll be the Mega I'll be using, unless it looks stupid.