Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    i don't think this would be possible, seeing how each evolution is tied to each game
    the items are but you can just put the item on them and trade them over.

if you get both games you can use both

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Not sure if it's been shared yet in here, but this is Fletchling's middle evo. Several people have started leaking stuff, some have been shut down too.
    while nintendo cant legally do anything to the leakers (assuming none of them have advanced review copies) they probably were able to just get people to stop by scaring them/paying them off.

in a way im glad. i didnt see anything post the 1st gym and even what was leaked was small
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    -_-

Charizards default is fire/flying
    i know, and that's why your strategy would work only on X... that's what i wanted to say on my first post

Not from one of the known legit sources, so this is but a rumor as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    They actually managed to make Swirlix even worse.
    http://serebii.net/newpoke1.jpg

If I wish hard enough maybe it will undo itself?
    looks like someones nan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

Not from one of the known legit sources, so this is but a rumor as of yet.
    thats a proven fake.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    i know, and that's why your strategy would work only on X... that's what i wanted to say on my first post
    Good thing I was talking about it in context of X?

grandma shortcake :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so sure I was going to get Pokemon Y. Pretty much since the announcement. But when I saw MegaCharizard X, I immediately wanted to switch! =/ I mean, it's so fucking epic!! Black Charizard <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I was so sure I was going to get Pokemon Y. Pretty much since the announcement. But when I saw MegaCharizard X, I immediately wanted to switch! =/ I mean, it's so fucking epic!! Black Charizard <3
    get both and have everything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    get both and have everything :P
    Shut up, nobody likes Y

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats a proven fake.
    Thank god.

Deleted
    Shut up, nobody likes Y
    Hey now! I don't want to go anywhere near that unholy abomination some people call Swirlix or it's evo.

Y gets you a stupid fairy chicken, mewtwos child form, a piece of seaweed and a giant bird having identity issues with the alphabet.

X gives you DRAGON CHARIZARD WITH BLUE FIRE, cotton candy, mewtwo punching things and a lobster

Shut up, nobody likes Y
    dark type over fairy type all day erry day

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Hey now! I don't want to go anywhere near that unholy abomination some people call Swirlix or it's evo.
    It's not as bad as Y chicken evo.... I mean... WHAT IS THAT THING

Ha!! Eat that you y lovers. We might get the bad mewtwo, but we get the x-charizard.

Ha

in your face!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Ha!! Eat that you y lovers. We might get the bad mewtwo, but we get the x-charizard.

Ha

in your face!
    both mewtwo forms are horrible. Classic mewtwo forever

Shut up, nobody likes Y
    At least we're not going out in the forest to hunt a fairy deer :P

What version I'm choosing all depends on if Venusaur has another Mega evolution that's cooler for the X version, otherwise I'm going Y, mostly because of my friends' choices, but also because it has the coolest cover. I don't care for legendaries much since I never use them, and I don't care for any of the version exclusives either (though the lobster is cool I'm going Froakie, so w/e.)
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-10-02 at 03:32 PM.

silly people squabbling over exclusives.

BOTH VERSION MASTER RACE @_@

I tough white was the best over black, but black2 would be better for me.

We know so little about X / Y to make a real assumption. I think you can't really base a game on the legendary.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I think you can't really base a game on the legendary.
    That is the only way.