Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna have to say, Lampert is instantly my favorite Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't think those are pseudo legendaries either. :<
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...do_legendaries
    Arcanine is called legendary pokemon and is on that 4 panel tablet thing with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. So methinks he counts.

What are you talking about Skel? Do provide links

And yea, as Digglett posted, those are the only real pseudolegendaries

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think those are pseudo legendaries either. :<
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...do_legendaries
    It depends on whether or not you subscribe to the three-stage evolution requirement. For the most part, it deals with raw stats, capture method, and lore. Hell, Volcarona is placed as the Ho-oh of Gen V located in a burned down temple accessible only after beating the game, met at level 70, and has a pretty cool story behind its origin. As for Zoroark...well he's only accessible via already having a special version of one of the three dogs from Gen II and getting a special event. It could just be that Gen V changed a whole lot in terms of legendaries or it could be that I forgot that I was adding up Volcarona's stats after beneficial natures.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arcanine
    H
    is species is Legendary. And pokedex entries.

From episode 2 or 3 in the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arcanine is actually a sick Pokemon and one of, if not THE best Extremespeed user in the current meta game.

To give another Gen V favorite some play, poor ole Chandelure always gets looked over due to Volcarona being so good.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Volcarona
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arcanine
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zoroark

Unfortunately none have a base state of 600 (that's the main requirement for pseudolegendaries)
    Quick look at the pseudolegendary page (trivia section)
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...gendary#Trivia

15+ Year Old Account
    One odd thing to note is that Hydreigon is the only Sp. Att. heavy in the bunch, though Dragonite can run a mixed set.

Well Arcanine is a legendary species. He will always be one to me...

But he does have the highest non-legendary/pseudo stats without a hindrance like truant.

Yea which is odd since Hydreigon has really good physical moves

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the new electric incarnation of Arcanine for Gen V (if only it was a good battling Pokemon):

Hey Swizzle (and everyone else), watch the large images. Remember: links/thumbnails are your friends
    (Really though, the mods have communicated with a ton of the PvM people about large images; don't want this thread getting in trouble)

And yea, it is a really cool Pokemon (granted I've never played B/W)

Why is this thread revolved so much around legendaries?!

Anywho chikorita for the win <3 its sooo cooote!

this entire gerneration was bull. you got a legendary fire type around the 3rd gym so tepig wasnt an option.there was far better water types really early than oshuwatt so you were left with snivy. god knows very few people had a cottenee or a petil..you didnt even need to really catch a team. snivy,victini, a free panpour. archen. thats 4 pokemon right there.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    this entire gerneration was bull. you got a legendary fire type around the 3rd gym so tepig wasnt an option.there was far better water types really early than oshuwatt so you were left with snivy. god knows very few people had a cottenee or a petil..you didnt even need to really catch a team. snivy,victini, a free panpour. archen. thats 4 pokemon right there.
    You can only get Victini if you had the Liberty Pass which you can't get anymore. There is no better Water type than Oshawott, though Jellicent is a contender you can't get it early on. You only got a gift monkey that was weak to your starter, just so you had a chance at beating the first gym. That being said, you could say the same thing for any Pokemon Gen. Hell, my current Soul Silver team consists of Ferligatr, Tyranitar, and Heracross. Three Pokemon is all I needed to beat the Elite Four.

I really love my Hydreigon, usually tears through Pokemon like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    I got Victini, but still used my Emboar. I choose Pokemon based mostly on looks, not how good they are at fighting, especially while I'm still collecting badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Arcanine is called legendary pokemon and is on that 4 panel tablet thing with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. So methinks he counts.
    I never considered Arcanine a legendary of any kind. And the three birds are straight up legendary, not pseudo or any of that. But I can't find what you're talking about on Bulbapedia? O_o

I never considered Arcanine a legendary of any kind. And the three birds are straight up legendary, not pseudo or any of that. But I can't find what you're talking about on Bulbapedia? O_o
    It says his species is Legendary Pokemon, in addition to the tablet thing from the cartoon that i linked above(where hes paired with the 3 birds). Its also referred to as legendary in some of its pokedex entries.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really love my Hydreigon, usually tears through Pokemon like nothing.
    I love my Haxorus, he tears through anything with a single DD.