Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It's said to be by far the longest Pokémon game to date.
    Thanks, now i'm even more excited!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    yes
    /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what I was talking about with the tongue not being connected to anything

http://i.imgur.com/5VOzKUt.jpg
    The tongue is connected, but I can see why you would think its not. The tongue is actually tucked under and then comes back up the other side. The graphics just don't show it very well.

That's it, we have all of Gen 6. By far the smallest amount of Pokémons introduced in any generation yet (69 new Pokémons,) and with a severe lack of Ground, Bug and Poison types (in fact there are no primary Ground-type Pokémons, which sucks since it's my favorite type.) So, what do you think?
    By any chance, do you have a list (showing the actual 'graphics' of the Pokémons)? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is there going to be a new legendary trio? Hopefully not as stupid as the last two sets.
    Dude, the Kami's were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    By any chance, do you have a list (showing the actual 'graphics' of the Pokémons)? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1875/qnim.jpg

Some of the typings are missing from the chart because they werent 100%.

Im pretty underwhelmed to be honest, i think i was just expecting more new Pokemon. Although, if they added more to the dex they'd have to cut back a lot of the older ones. Theres some pretty amazing designs though that already rank pretty highly.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-10-06 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That is indeed what Zygarde looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I guess I'm sorta disapointed. It's good to see a refreshing look for a Legendary. But oh well..

And thanks for the list! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    According to what I hear, there may be another event-exclusive legendary that's a wolf based off Fenrir. This is PURELY speculation, as there are empty spaces in the dex behind the Z legend.

Is the the ice wolf you've been so hyped for Viscoe?
    no clue, a leaker a while back who leaked a bunch of pokemon was put on pokebeach after alot of the ones he leaked turned out to be revealed the next day. id have to dig through the thread to find it but it was pretty short, he didnt say whether or not it was a legendary he just said it was an ice wolf pokemon. '

i was hoping it would be a normal line like arcanine but id take a legendary

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Honestly they would have to make a new tier for those stats, fucking nuts. That's like just under 800 bst, fucking imba.

For those not in the loop Goomy was confirmed as the Pseudo.
    in a distant universe a battle rages on O_O only one pokemon can stand against the might of mewtwos @_@ MEGA GOOMY @_@

plz gief mega goomy pokemon z
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Does this really mean that the only version exclusive new pokemon are the crab / seahorse, the two fairies, and the two legendaries?
    Last edited by Heim-; 2013-10-06 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it looks like Dedenne is going to be the obligatory weak electric type of the generation, so it's coming off of my list of potentials.

Also I wonder what happened to that Ice wolf thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heim- View Post
    Does this really mean that the only version exclusive new pokemon are the crab and seahorse, and the two legendaries?
    No. Swirlix, Slurpuff/Spritzee, Aromatisse
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by EvrenGaming View Post
    original theme song is way overrated. orange islands is the best

- - - Updated - - -

#650 Chespin (Grass)
    #651 Quilladin (Grass)
    #652 Chesnaught (Grass/Fighting)

#653 Fennekin (Fire)
    #654 Braixen (Fire)
    #655 Delphox (Fire/Psychic)

#656 Froakie (Water)
    #657 Frogadier (Water)
    #658 Greninja (Water/Dark)

#659 Bunnelby (Normal)
    #660 Diggersby (Normal/Ground)

#661 Fletchling (Normal/Flying)
    #662 Fletchinder (Fire/Flying)
    #663 Talonflame (Fire/Flying)

#664 Scatterbug (Bug)
    #665 Spewpa (Bug)
    #666 Vivillon (Bug/Flying)

#667 Litleo (Fire/Normal)
    #668 Pyroar (Fire/Normal)

#669 Flabébé (Fairy)
    #670 Floette (Fairy)
    #671 Florges (Fairy)

#672 Skiddo (Grass)
    #673 Gogoat (Grass)

#674 Pancham (Fighting)
    #675 Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)

#676 Furfrou (Normal)

#677 Espurr (Psychic)
    #678 Meowstic (Psychic)

#679 Honedge (Steel/Ghost)
    #680 Doublade (Steel/Ghost)
    #681 Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)

#682 Spritzee (Fairy)
    #683 Aromatisse (Fairy)

#684 Swirlix (Fairy)
    #685 Slurpuff (Fairy)

#686 Inkay (Dark/Psychic)
    #687 Malamar (Dark/Psychic)

#688 Binacle (Rock/Water)
    #689 Barbaracle (Rock/Water)

#690 Skrelp (Poison/Water)
    #691 Dragalge (Poison/Dragon)

#692 Clauncher (Water)
    #693 Clawitzer (Water)

#694 Helioptile (Electric/Normal)
    #695 Heliolisk (Electric/Normal)

#696 Tyrunt (Rock/Dragon)
    #697 Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)

#698 Amaura (Rock/Ice)
    #699 Aurorus (Rock/Ice)

#700 Sylveon (Fairy)

#701 Hawlucha (Fighting/Flying)

#702 Dedenne (Electric/Fairy)

#703 Carbink (Rock/Fairy)

#704 Goomy (Dragon)
    #705 Sliggoo (Dragon)
    #706 Goodra (Dragon)

#707 Klefki (Steel/Fairy)

#708 Phantump (Ghost/Grass)
    #709 Trevenant (Ghost/Grass)

#710 Pumpkaboo (Ghost/Grass)
    #711 Gourgeist (Ghost/Grass)

#712 Bergmite (Ice)
    #713 Avalugg (Ice)

#714 Noibat (Flying/Dragon)
    #715 Noivern (Flying/Dragon)

#716 Xerneas (Fairy)

#717 Yveltal (Dark/Flying)

#718 Zygarde (Dragon/Ground)

That's it, we have all of Gen 6. By far the smallest amount of Pokémons introduced in any generation yet (69 new Pokémons,) and with a severe lack of Ground, Bug and Poison types (in fact there are no primary Ground-type Pokémons, which sucks since it's my favorite type.) So, what do you think?
    i think this sucks. i expect a large amount of pokemon to capture. i already completed the national dex last gen so all the old pokemon dont make up for the lack of new ones
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Skrelp's evo is also a dragon type? I may have to rethink my team, 3 dragons is too much.

I don't really like any starters in this gen so maybe I'll just transfer Turtwig to XY asap if pokebank is available during launch, if not then Chespin.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post

Im pretty underwhelmed to be honest, i think i was just expecting more new Pokemon. Although, if they added more to the dex they'd have to cut back a lot of the older ones. Theres some pretty amazing designs though that already rank pretty highly.
    That list... Is that complete? If so, then that's VERY short...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Skrelp's evo is also a dragon type? I may have to rethink my team, 3 dragons is too much.

I don't really like any starters in this gen so maybe I'll just transfer Turtwig to XY asap if pokebank is available during launch, if not then Chespin.
    pokebank wont be available till december/january

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    The Legendaries that I cherish the most are the Ho-oh, Lugia and the Jirachi I spent alot of time getting in Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness and PKMN: Channel.

Wish I never sold my Gamecube, and actually had the will to set up my Wii...

- - - Updated - - -

Is this Pokémon Bank compatible with all the DS games, or just X/Y?

If so, I would really like to get the EV/IV trained perfect pokemon, event pokes and a bunch of my pokemon brought from the multitude of GBA and GC games I have on SoulSilver.

Tbh, it would probably solve all my issues and get me back into pokemon for reals.
    only works with the gen 6 games, you can only use gen 5 for poke transfer. all the other gens you have to transfer the old fashion way

I wish Heliolisk would get an evo /sadpanda

btw am I the only one thinking Deoxys and Rotom should also get somehtin similar to stance swap ?

Scyther with a mega would destroy everything

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    So to get my pokes into the Poke Bank, I have to transfer them all to Black/White or Black2/White2 first?
    yes. pokebank and poketransfer wont be available for a couple months though so you have plenty of time

Quote Originally Posted by Heim- View Post
    Does this really mean that the only version exclusive new pokemon are the crab / seahorse, the two fairies, and the two legendaries?
    Spiritzee and Swirlix as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone happen to know if the glorious XP pinata Audino shows up in abundance?

Would be wonderful to slaughter them for XP to super level and thus be able to have a functional PC<=>Battle-Team team.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

you know since the 3ds cant be hacked this may actually be the first gen where we dont know all the pokemon until the event come/revealed in movie O-O

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you know since the 3ds cant be hacked this may actually be the first gen where we dont know all the pokemon until the event come/revealed in movie O-O
    Yeah, I'm definitely expecting there to be a Mew-esque legendary, and we most definitely won't know of it until it's announced officially. Same goes for event Mega Evolutions like Mega Blaziken (still crossing fingers for Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert events.)

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post

Would be wonderful to slaughter them for XP to super level and thus be able to have a functional PC<=>Battle-Team team.
    Audino is number 123 in the Central Kalos Dex, so yeah, it's still in the rustling grass being the XP bomb that it's always been.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post

Truthfully, I'd rather have the VS. Seeker from Platinum then Audino.

Btw, it seems that not only is Zygarde and Mewtwo obtainable post-game, but the Kanto birds will also begin roaming Kalos much in same fashion as in Platinum. That makes all Kanto legendaries except for Mew obtainable.