Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Pm me your friend code so I can add you as I am getting x and y.
    Thank you!! Will add you as friend so we can talk when they are released!

- - - Updated - - -

UGH, can't wait!!

And then you all will be here passionately talking about it while I will be waiting at least until Tuesday. I am SO SO SO SO SO sad.

Damn you all and may you be sacrificed in the pit of Stunfisk to our Lord and Master Arceus.

How do you guys plan to play it? Will you spend the night over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post

- - - Updated - - -

UGH, can't wait!!

And then you all will be here passionately talking about it while I will be waiting at least until Tuesday. I am SO SO SO SO SO sad.

Damn you all and may you be sacrificed in the pit of Stunfisk to our Lord and Master Arceus.

i plan on getting a bunch of food and drinks, sitting on my bed watching digimon with my chespin plushy next to me and playing for as long as i can before i pass out O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Be glad it's not from Gen IV to V, that god damn minigame is so annoying. It takes forever and you can only do it with 6 pokemon at once.
    Been there, done that.

With all 400-whatever I had.

I've filled the Dex on 3, 4, and 5, and about to do it again on 5-2. It SUCKS. They need to just make it fucking EASY to move your Pokemon around. And Pokebank is probably the answer.

I did actually kind of like nailing the shit out of my Pokemon with Pokeballs, though.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post

- - - Updated - - -

UGH, can't wait!!

I most likely will play it and stay up playing it when I get it. Going to a midnight release as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah, not worse.

i would much rather play that minigame for a few hours then catch 600+ patrats and purloins again.
    I'm actually at the point where I'm just breeding magikarps. I'm trying to multitask while I do it, and breeding required less attention.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I most likely will play it and stay up playing it when I get it. Going to a midnight release as well.
    So lucky. Greek stores never hosts things like that in a large enough scale for me to even notice there's something up. Sigh. Never ever been to a midnight release.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol forgot to add what I will be doing with it. I REALLY REALLY hope it arrives in the morning by the courrier. It's no big deal if it doesn't, because I have no job (just finished my bachelor's), so I have nothing to do all day.

I guess I will have something to do then xD

Is there a lot of version specific pokemon or is it only a handful? Id be upset if its like, half the pokemon on X and half on Y.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is there a lot of version specific pokemon or is it only a handful? Id be upset if its like, half the pokemon on X and half on Y.
    The only differences I know of are:
    Skrepl in Y, Clauncher in X
    Charizard Y or X
    Mewtwo Y or X
    Spritzee in Y, Swirlix in X
    Cover Legendaries

There are some other differences were some pokemon are more common in one than the other, but they're still catchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Be glad it's not from Gen IV to V, that god damn minigame is so annoying. It takes forever and you can only do it with 6 pokemon at once.
    I'm currently transferring my pokemons from Ruby to HG and this might be even more bothersome. 6 pokemon at a time, the damn Pal Park minigame everytime and after that save+restart to migrate 6 more. Atleast Gen IV -> Gen V lets you do it without constant restarts.

Deleted
    Scyther with Evoilite

Rock slide from rivals flygon after taking outrage dmg from Serperior (only did about 30, nice attack bro)

1hp

Quote Originally Posted by UnkLegacy View Post
    The only differences I know of are:
    Skrepl in Y, Clauncher in X
    Charizard Y or X
    Mewtwo Y or X
    Spritzee in Y, Swirlix in X
    Cover Legendaries

There are some other differences were some pokemon are more common in one than the other, but they're still catchable.
    Do we know if Xerneas and Yveltal are version specific (like Ruby + Sapphire), or will it be like Gold and Silver where you catch your cover version at like level 45, trash the Pokemon League, and then go catch the other after doing some stuff?

If that's the case, Z (if it actually happens) will probably be like Platinum or Emerald in that you can get the original 2 post-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only I could get an early copy for my birthday tomorrow oh well
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Do we know if Xerneas and Yveltal are version specific (like Ruby + Sapphire), or will it be like Gold and Silver where you catch your cover version at like level 45, trash the Pokemon League, and then go catch the other after doing some stuff?

If that's the case, Z (if it actually happens) will probably be like Platinum or Emerald in that you can get the original 2 post-game.
    Xerneas and Yveltal are version specific.

BAH. Since the shutdown, my hours have been cut by a lot (I service a lot of government IT contracts), so I don't have the money to buy a 3DS as planned. No X/Y for me. Thanks, government.

Deleted
    It's a strong possibility Vivillion changes its wing color depending on the country where it's caught.

- - - Updated - - -

The one caught in Norway is Tundra Form

10+ Year Old Account
    GF, y u maek me have to scour GTS for all of the Vivillions

inb4 "I'll trade you this one you don't have for no less than Yveltal!"

... as though that wouldn't happen regardless... but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    GF, y u maek me have to scour GTS for all of the Vivillions

inb4 "I'll trade you this one you don't have for no less than Yveltal!"

... as though that wouldn't happen regardless... but still.
    "And Not just any Yveltal, but a level 9 or under Yveltal! Or no deal!"
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    "And Not just any Yveltal, but a level 9 or under Yveltal! Or no deal!"
    "Level 9, shiny Yveltai with pokerus holding a mail with your credit card info!"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, is the anime/movies still good to watch? I stopped watching before gen V series.

Can't wait til Saturday! :3
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2013-10-10 at 12:37 AM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |