Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    I wish Chesnaught didn't look so retarded....

It's almost like it has the pose of "COME AT ME BRO!"
    Well he gots no elbows how can he help how he looks!

haters gonna hate :P

also i think you guys are freaking out a bit to much, more common then before doesnt mean opras gonna come out and say YOU GET A SHINY AND YOU GET A SHINY AND EVERYBODY GETS A SHINYYYYYYYY
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

Those pics floating around the internet are pretty bad, it looks better on 3DS. Also my Chestnaught slaughters everything.

He's still ugly.

Speaking of: http://i.imgur.com/LGwv7Tv.jpg
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-10-11 at 01:19 AM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Also my Chestnaught slaughters everything.
    Until he gets Brave Birded in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    He's still ugly.

Speaking of: Mega-Medicham revealed

I actually really love this one. I may have to start using Medicham now.

According to an in-game NPC banette has a mega-evo.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's still ugly.

Speaking of: Mega-Medicham revealed
    Looks alright-ish.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-?! o_o

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Banette needed one. Afterall, Dusklops got a true evo and Banette was left out in the cold.

Apparently the US has more than one vivilion, this is the west coast pattern (found in cali):

Vivillon's Pattern here in Brazil

green, yellow and blue. The collors of our flag

15+ Year Old Account
    Australian pattern better not suck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Vivillon patterning wasn't something they needed to do, but it's a neat idea that I'm glad they did do. I wonder just how many different patterns there are, and I'll see if I get a unique one down here in TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    The Vivillon patterning wasn't something they needed to do, but it's a neat idea that I'm glad they did do. I wonder just how many different patterns there are, and I'll see if I get a unique one down here in TN.
    I think we are up to 9 or 10 discovered so far, and the game isn't even out everywhere.

I agree, it makes an otherwise ordinary pokemon interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Australian pattern better not suck.
    New Zealand is getting the green "garden" pattern. So you might get that as well.

But if the US is getting at least two patterns I don't see why australia shouldn't get it's own.

I don't know if it has been said here but the old pokemons had their cry redone with an extra channel. Psyduck's cry is one that caught me by surprise. They got a very modern cry now.

He's still ugly.

Speaking of: http://i.imgur.com/LGwv7Tv.jpg
    LOL well i mean medicham was already butt ugly anyways so, dont care. its an improvement, but still butt ugly
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hugocgc View Post
    I don't know if it has been said here but the old pokemons had their cry redone with an extra channel. Psyduck's cry is one that caught me by surprise. They got a very modern cry now.
    That's good news, their cries were super outdated xD

Quote Originally Posted by hugocgc View Post
    yeah weve known about that for awhile now. all pre gen 5 pokemon got updated cries. also pikachu says its name instead of crying.

I've never traded in pokemon before,mostly because none of my mates ever played the games, but is it theoretically possible to have each of the starters? For example, if you had a friend with pokemon, could you start a new game, choose a pokemon, trade it with a friend, start a new game, choose a different one, trade with friend, repeat for third one? I'm assuming you'd have to reach a certain point in the game before you could trade, but is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah weve known about that for awhile now. all pre gen 5 pokemon got updated cries. also pikachu says its name instead of crying.
    seriously?? I'd rather the original starter pokemon could say their names over pikachu..
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2013-10-11 at 01:44 AM.

So apparently PETA made another pokemon parody game.

For those not in the loop the first one was called Pokemon: Black and Blue and basically painted pokemon as an evil video game that promoted animal violence.
    ...Which they caught a lot of shit for from pokemon fans who told them they totally missed the point of pokemon. (love and friendship, etc etc)

So now they made ANOTHER pokemon parody called Pokemon: Red, White, and Blue that instead USES pokemon to promote anti-meat animal rights messages by having the player use pokemon like pikachu and miltank to fight villains like ronald mcdonald.

Oh PETA, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Stay classy peta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    I've never traded in pokemon before,mostly because none of my mates ever played the games, but is it theoretically possible to have each of the starters? For example, if you had a friend with pokemon, could you start a new game, choose a pokemon, trade it with a friend, start a new game, choose a different one, trade with friend, repeat for third one? I'm assuming you'd have to reach a certain point in the game before you could trade, but is it possible?
    Yes, you can trade after the first gym.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-10-11 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post

seriously?? I'd rather the original starter pokemon could say their names over pikachu..
    i would rather no pokemon say their names. its one of the most retarded things the anime ever thought of, pikachu is an exception to pokemon being able to say their names since hes been doing it since gen 1 and hes the mascot but id still prefer the pokemon just talk like animals and not say their names.