Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    ....Have I missed something? Who's PETA? :s
    Does this video work for you?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4D1godY4vI

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Batshit crazy animal rights people.
    Edited my last post. It's like 3am here now so, hence why I had a brain fart. ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Does this video work for you?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4D1godY4vI
    I love P&T.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Okay my wanton amusement has turned into fanboy rage.
    Agreed. Found peta comical as always but the part about milking the franchise / still ignorantly believing there is some kind of agenda (besides trying to teach that you know... friendship is important) is kind of maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahk View Post
    This is true, though he was in human form thus giving him the apropriate phonological system to be able to talk.
    im pretty sure zoroark doesnt actually change forms. its all an illusion.

but that doesnt mean he was actually talking either, lots of dark/ghost/psychic pokemon can talk through telepathy and make it seem like they are talking.

for example, mewtwo almost never actually talks

- - - Updated - - -

Okay my wanton amusement has turned into fanboy rage.
    i would be angry if i thought they actually meant that but everyone knows peta only exist to get attention.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

ONE more day people, ONE MORE DAY! I am really hyped and cannot wait until the release. Will anybody bother with helping me finding my Gen VI starter? I pick the Fire starter every Gen because Fire is my favorite type but this time i am not going to pick Fennekin because i want to get a Charmander(when do we actually get the Gen 1 starter?). Chespin or Froakie....... GODDAMNIT ... SATURDAY COME ON!

What to do in mean time? Emerald or Leaf Green? HYPEHYPEHYPE.....

Quote Originally Posted by Roquila View Post
    ONE more day people, ONE MORE DAY! I am really hyped and cannot wait until the release. Will anybody bother with helping me finding my Gen VI starter? I pick the Fire starter every Gen because Fire is my favorite type but this time i am not going to pick Fennekin because i want to get a Charmander(when do we actually get the Gen 1 starter?). Chespin or Froakie....... GODDAMNIT ... SATURDAY COME ON!

chespin is the best.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Gen1 starter is after the first gym.

So if you really want charmander go ahead and pick one of the other two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    chespin is the best.
    At being ugly!
    #teamfennekin

maybe this would count as spoilers but i dont care. do we get ribbons for beating the pokemon league again?

pissed me off we didnt get ribbons in gen 5

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

At being ugly!
    #teamfennekin
    oh ya! well fennekin is best at bein poof eared! POOF EARED @_@

- - - Updated - - -

and froakie is best at being a porygon cosplayer!

chespin is the best.
    But Froakie is cool too. You answered first so my Official Gen VI starter will be CHESPIN and i will give it your name! Pictures will be PM'ed to you on sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

At being ugly!
    #teamfennekin
    After first gym? Damn that's early!

Btw, wich Game guys? Emerald? Leaf Green? Fire Red?

Quote Originally Posted by immitis View Post
    oh ya! Well fennekin is best at bein poof eared! Poof eared @_@
    it's adorable and she will love it when i pet her poofy ears in amie!

But Froakie is cool too. You answered first so my Official Gen VI starter will be CHESPIN and i will give it your name! Pictures will be PM'ed to you on sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

After first gym? Damn that's early!

Btw, wich Game guys? Emerald? Leaf Green? Fire Red?
    emerald and fire red! best of both worlds.

also WOOP WOOP never had someone name a pokemon after me. good thing my screen name is so awesome.

im nicknaming my chespin kellam.

emerald and fire red! best of both worlds.

also WOOP WOOP never had someone name a pokemon after me. good thing my screen name is so awesome.

im nicknaming my chespin kellam.
    Starting Emerald now, i hope i don't finish it before release. Immitis the Chesnaught sounds good but not as good as Naughtychest :P. I keep my words.

:O!! For real!? Do you know how much further? I was thinking of not bothering to get more than one of the starters.. but now that I know the original starters aren't much further in it's tempting..

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    :O!! For real!? Do you know how much further? I was thinking of not bothering to get more than one of the starters.. but now that I know the original starters aren't much further in it's tempting..
    For realsy. I don't know exactly how soon after but I don't think it's that long.

Team Froakie here, all of my friends are going Chespin/Fennekin, I'm going with Froakie cause I think he looks cool, also I know I'll enjoy his typing later on! My kanto starter is gonna be charmander cause he's my all time favorite (Ya, ya, I know. A lot of people think he's overrated but I think he's absolutely adorable, with cyndaquil being a very close second).

so im thinking my x team ill use delphox, blastoise, snorlax, slowking, clawitzer, then probably hawlucha or maybe some other flyer idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Team Froakie here, all of my friends are going Chespin/Fennekin, I'm going with Froakie cause I think he looks cool, also I know I'll enjoy his typing later on! My kanto starter is gonna be charmander cause he's my all time favorite (Ya, ya, I know. A lot of people think he's overrated but I think he's absolutely adorable, with cyndaquil being a very close second).
    i wish i knew more people who were team chesnaught.

everyone i know wants the fox or the frog.

so im thinking my x team ill use delphox, blastoise, snorlax, slowking, clawitzer, then probably hawlucha or maybe some other flyer idk.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd love my IRL buddy then, he's all about chestnaught. I like him too, really I like all of them. But I'm worn out of the fighting type atm (almost always went fire starter, so since gen 3 I've had fire/fighting which was cool and all but it's stale now >.<) and I'm not huge on grass types.

I know for a fact I'm getting charmander AND the free torchic so.... that means unless I want half my team to be fire fennekin is out. And I do like water types as well, and froakie looks cool to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Team Chespin here

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    You'd love my IRL buddy then, he's all about chestnaught. I like him too, really I like all of them. But I'm worn out of the fighting type atm (almost always went fire starter, so since gen 3 I've had fire/fighting which was cool and all but it's stale now >.<) and I'm not huge on grass types.

I know for a fact I'm getting charmander AND the free torchic so.... that means unless I want half my team to be fire fennekin is out. And I do like water types as well, and froakie looks cool to me.
    Chespin becomes grass / fighting
    Fennekin becomes Fire / psychic
    Froakie becomes water / dark