Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    When can you start super training?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    STAHP, you're all making me jealous!

So, from what you guys said so far, the Kanto starters' middle evolutions can be caught, and you get a second Kalos starter post-game. Any word on the other region's starters yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

So, from what you guys said so far, the Kanto starters' middle evolutions can be caught
    From what I've read and heard, you are given a first-form Kanto starter from the region professor. You get the Gen 6 starter from someone before meeting the professor.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I found a pikachu with lightstone. Is that the one that gives a pichu volt tackle if one of its parenta holds it?
    Yes, that's the one.

GOT THE CHARGER!

Deleted
    I don't know if this is new or old but I just noticed that rare candy revives fainted pokemon to like 3hp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    From what I've read and heard, you are given a first-form Kanto starter from the region professor. You get the Gen 6 starter from someone before meeting the professor.
    You get your first starter from on of your friends at the beginning. The professor gives you the Kanto starter shortly after your first badge.

Did several restarts for Froakies and Charmanders nature, ended up with rash for Froakie and naughty for Charmander. I can live with that.

Deleted
    I just noticed my team has Pokérus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Yes, that's the one.

GOT THE CHARGER!
    Woo! Where did you get it?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I just noticed my team has Pokérus.
    How rare is the Pokerus actually? I heard it's rarer than shinys but i actually got far more Pokerus than shiny pokemon in the pokemon games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Oh, yes, we've know about that one for a while now. What I meant was what was referenced in the last page regarding the Friend Safari or whatever the name was. Not that it's relevant to me right now, but curiosity is getting the best of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

just got both games, my chespin plushy, my pre order timeline poster AND since they know me at gamestop they gave me an extra, also picked up my shiny giratina.

- - - Updated - - -

IM READY TO TEAR SHIT UP @_@

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Really wish I took the pickup at store option instead of 2 day shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

So, from what you guys said so far, the Kanto starters' middle evolutions can be caught, and you get a second Kalos starter post-game. Any word on the other region's starters yet?
    You can get a Torchic (with Blazikenite) from Mystery Gift. Don't know about anything else.

Bleh, got the game. I have reset it about 20 times trying to get a female fennekin. u.u;

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Bleh, got the game. I have reset it about 20 times trying to get a female fennekin. u.u;
    Got a female Froakie the first time I picked one, but had to reset because I exactly don't want a female. All of my Pokémons need to be male, or else my OCD will go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Got a female Froakie the first time I picked one, but had to reset because I exactly don't want a female. All of my Pokémons need to be male, or else my OCD will go nuts.
    I usually start with a female pokemon so it's easier to breed. I know that sounds stupid. BUT I JUST WANT A FUCKING FEMALE FENNEKIN. >:C
    Tally at 24 restarts.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    When can you start super training?
    Right from the get go. It's pretty easy, but takes some time before you get a noticeable difference.

Anyone know where to catch Drowzee?

Is the gender calculated when you start or something? It's usually 1/8 is female. I've restarted about 27 times now.
    T_T

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Anyone know where to catch Drowzee?
    It's not in the Regional Pokédex, which sucks since it's my preferred Psychic Pokémon.