Thread: Pokémon!

I think I finally can create my ideal wonder pokemon team! Well maybe, don't know when you get some of these pokemon.

-Lapras
    -Ampharos
    -Altaria or maybe Flygon
    -Gallade
    -Reuniclus or Umbreon
    -Florgess

This way I'll maybe have a team of a pokemon from each generation, which I've been wanting for years. Lapras is my all-time favorite, so I have to have her. Loved Gardevoir in Sapphire, but always wanted to try out a gallade.
    I can't decide between Umbreon or Reuniclus. If i choose the latter I can have 1 of each generation.

I have some other questions though

1. Do you know where to get the TMs for thunderbolt and energy ball?
    2. Do you get any of the above late in the game?
    3. Any recommendations, since I don't have my copy of X yet?
    4. Thinking of a houndoom gogoat, furfrow, and aegislash as well. How are they?

Do you know where to get the TMs for thunderbolt
    Fourth gym gives Thunderbolt.

And ugh, after two hours of tediousness, I have finally hatched a perfect female noibat with Modest nature and the ability Infiltrator and done perfect EV training with her. Now all that's left is to level her to max.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    What exactly do natures do?

Hey Zorua, is a Careful nature for Noibat any good? I just got one with Infiltrator from a wonder trade. Over all, if I don't care about the nature, is it a good pokemon?

I just noticed it says its from a day care couple, but its in a dusk ball? Is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Hey Zorua, is a Careful nature for Noibat any good? I just got one with Infiltrator from a wonder trade. Over all, if I don't care about the nature, is it a good pokemon?
    It's not very good. Speed may be one of Noibat's best stats, but Special Attack is it's other most valuable stat.
    And Noibat's not very good until it evolves, then it wrecks everything. It doesn't seem to learn very many TMs though...

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it true that Greninja learns barely any Dark moves, and a few Psychic? My friend told me about it on Sunday when we were playing. He had to move tutor Night Slash onto it apparently.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Increase a certain stat and decrease another stat.
    Some natures do nothing.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    It's not very good. Speed may be one of Noibat's best stats, but Special Attack is it's other most valuable stat.
    And Noibat's not very good until it evolves, then it wrecks everything. It doesn't seem to learn very many TMs though...
    Are you playing X or Y and how hard was it to find a Noibat in victory road cave since I have been going there I haven't found one. I am playing x also seems very hard to get a Banette as well. I have the stone for it as well but trying to find one is becoming very hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Is it true that Greninja learns barely any Dark moves, and a few Psychic? My friend told me about it on Sunday when we were playing. He had to move tutor Night Slash onto it apparently.
    Mine leared Night slash on his own at around level 72.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Natures boost the progress of 1 stat by 10% and reduces the progress of another stat by 10%.

EG: Adamant increases Attack by 10% and reduces Sp. Attack by 10%. So lets say your Attack goes up by 10 on a plain pokemon with a neutral nature (no boosts or reductions), with Adamant, Attack would go up by 11.

IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caught yveltal with a pokeball on my second try. Fuck with me you know i got it.

EDIT: Tried to type in all caps but it wouldn't let me... read that as if I was yelling. Because I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Are you playing X or Y and how hard was it to find a Noibat in victory road cave since I have been going there I haven't found one. I am playing x also seems very hard to get a Banette as well. I have the stone for it as well but trying to find one is becoming very hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that the only dark move up until that point?

So, A friend just told me that Vulpix isnt in X or Y and that I'll have to wait till Dec 25th when the Pokebank opens and people are able to trade from Black/White to get one. My pokemon dreams are crushed if thats true! Anyone have a list of pokemon that arent around in X or Y that we have to wait for besides Vulpix?

Was that the only dark move up until that point?
    Pretty much most of his moves were water based.

- - - Updated - - -

All I have to say is: Water Shuriken. And I can't remember the last time a starter learned Substitute from leveling.

EDIT: Has anyone had the chance to check what type my Friend Safari is?
    Last edited by Sandwrong; 2013-10-15 at 06:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much most of his moves were water based.
    Thats odd. At least there might be a TM or 2. I saw Thief pretty early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    All I have to say is: Water Shuriken. And I can't remember the last time a starter learned Substitute from leveling.
    I would have gotten substitute but it got nerfed and it won't work unless you are down to 33% health.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats odd. At least there might be a TM or 2. I saw Thief pretty early on.
    Other one he learned from leveling was fling and that was about it really.

I would have gotten substitute but it got nerfed and it won't work unless you are down to 33% health.

- - - Updated - - -

Other one he learned from leveling was fling and that was about it really.

Uhh... I JUST used Substitue at full health, and it created the copy, and the copy took damage for me. I believe it cost me 33% of my health though.
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Uhh... I JUST used Substitue at full health, and it created the copy, and the copy took damage for me. I believe it cost me 33% of my health though.
    I guess I read it wrong then but it still is a nerf to it. It use to cost less health.

I guess I read it wrong then but it still is a nerf to it. It use to cost less health.
    Never mind. I just did the math. Did Sub with 140 max health. after sub I had 105 health. a loss of 35 health. 35 is 1/4 of 140

It would appear that Substitute was not changed.

I'm playing Y.
    I spent four hours in Victory Road and never saw one. I had way more luck in Terminus Cave.
    And Banette? I can trade you a Shuppet, if you want.

And Goodra is soooo cute in Amie. Oh my god.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-15 at 06:37 AM.

PM if you add me!