Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I have a windows 7 computer and theres something on it called snipping tool. You can use it to cut an image out of your screen and then save it and upload to imgur and all that mumbo and jumbo.
    Ahhh, I don't think Vista(ewwww) has that and I'm too lazy atm to do all the extra crap.

but uhh, I heard you like [IMG] so we put a [IMG] in your [IMG] so you can post a pic inside of a pic :P

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 03:56 PM ----------

Houndoom and Arcanine are 2 of my favorite fire pokemon. Oh how I miss crystal.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Arcanine is by far the best fire pokemon.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-09 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

Houndoom and Arcanine are 2 of my favorite fire pokemon. Oh how I miss crystal.
    I remember I lost my Crystal version, I was so sad, then I finally found it years later on top of our refrigerator for some unknown reason, and it didn't work anymore, kept freezing. ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I remember I lost my Crystal version, I was so sad, then I finally found it years later on top of our refrigerator for some unknown reason, and it didn't work anymore, kept freezing. ><
    Actually my friend dug up his copy of Ruby from outside and it still works! (mostly)

10+ Year Old Account
    I had crystal for a while and then one day I knocked a cup of tea over and it got all messed up, then my brother got me another one for christmas that year(even though I'm pretty sure my mom got it and had him sign it or something) what happened to my 2nd one, I have no idea.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

All my games are in a convenient little box of pokemon hidden under my bed. I wonder if my red version still works...
    I do not look forward to the nintendo cartridge blow either.

You are an Ditto, You transform and adapt to the problems and take efficient care of them but that also makes you very predictable so an clever opponent can take you out.
    Snorlax
    88%
    Ditto
    88%
    Gengar
    88%
    Vulpix
    75%
    Machamp
    75%
    Mewtwo
    75%
    Togepi
    63%
    Charizard
    63%
    Slowpoke
    50%
    Persian
    50%
    Pikachu
    38%
    Electrode
    38%
    Tyranitar
    0%
    Steelix
    0%

Predictable I highly doubt =/ Ah well it was a 3 way tie.

"An ditto" wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    All my games are in a convenient little box of pokemon hidden under my bed. I wonder if my red version still works...
    I do not look forward to the nintendo cartridge blow either.
    I should do something like this, all my games are just laying around my "Gaming area" in the basement

aaawwwwnnnnnnn...................
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

You Scored as Vulpix

You are an Vulpix, The fox of fire that always like a good hug and also doesn't skip being broomed, you do have a bad side tough...if someone touches you wrong you burn his face 9 of the 10 times...
    I'm an Vulpix. Wat..

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I should do something like this, all my games are just laying around my "Gaming area" in the basement
    I was just referring to my pokemon games.

I have my pile of wii games somewhere, other gameboy/ds games somewhere else, my gamecube pile, my computer game pile, my nintendo 64 pile, snes pile...

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as cartridges go, I usually just keep them in a drawer some where. All my cds are on those cd spools that blank cds/dvds are kept on. A different for each system(except wii and gc since I only have a handful of gc games left).

I scored as Snorlax 100%, except it called me fat, it must not know I have a high metabolism.

Deleted
    I was just referring to my pokemon games.

I have my pile of wii games somewhere, other gameboy/ds games somewhere else, my gamecube pile, my computer game pile, my nintendo 64 pile, snes pile...
    Skelington! Hit me up with some Lost Woods!
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2011-09-09 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well since this is the pokemon thread I'll leave this here Pokemon Personality Quiz.
    Im vulpix woot!

That quiz gave me 100% Ditto

And Skel: If you didn't give me my credit for the PvM Pokemon I woulda sicked Worgen's dog on you!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    That quiz gave me 100% Ditto

And Skel: If you didn't give me my credit for the PvM Pokemon I woulda sicked Worgen's dog on you!
    Well you did start it all, and was the only other one who did it every post(except arlee but she didnt post much). But since im awesome and you started this thread with liking jolteon more than espeon you only got parenthesis.

Deleted
    I got tie break! And ended up being Machamp

You are an Machamp, All muscles no brains to use them you are an Strong but stupid pokemon doomed to fail in romance because you are just...dumb and clumbsy.
    Not liking the description...

Poliwag is such a fine Pokemon And Jynx!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post

Poliwag is such a fine Pokemon And Jynx!

I hated jynx... looks so... i cant think of a proper adjective, because there are just so many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    I woulda sicked Worgen's dog on you!
    She'll cover you with kisses and then go back to chewing on my chihuahua!