Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    How do Rollerblades work with the amount of steps it takes to hatch an egg? Is it how many squares of the grid you pass through?
    Yes. Use the bike if you have it. If you don't, probably faster to play through and get it first than try breeding without bike and something with flame body.

Edit: Also, this Tyrunt is an EV training beast. I'm doing speed first and he's already hitting for 500 with power hits... He's maybe half done if that in his first stat.
    Last edited by Ryve; 2013-10-20 at 10:04 AM.

So I just beat the elite 4. Aside from mewtwo and zygraide now being available, what other events are now available?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. Ok. I just got my first Charmander egg, and I have a Fletchinder on my team. So I guess I'll just head for the Fossil Cave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    So I just beat the elite 4. Aside from mewtwo and zygraide now being available, what other events are now available?
    Friend Safari, Legendary Birds (dunno if those are pre or post E4), Mega-Stone search between 8am and 9am each day (i think thats the time period).

- - - Updated - - -

omg wtf?! Swirlix has FANGS?!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Roaming gen 1 bird, and go to the big city for Looker quest chain. Other than that, upgrade your mega stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, im gonna give up on my Ralts. It dies way too fast. It's 7 lvls away from Kirlia, but still. This is ridiculous.

Friend Safari, Legendary Birds (dunno if those are pre or post E4), Mega-Stone search between 8am and 9am each day (i think thats the time period).
    What is mega stone search? Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    go to the big city for Looker quest chain. Other than that, upgrade your mega stone.
    Could you elaborate on those two? Thanks for the info.

For the first one go to Lumiose City and you should get a call. For the second one catch the train to Kiloude City, fight one match in the battle place there, then leave and go to the top of the city where you'll fight your rival which starts it off.

The second one is a lot shorter than the first.

For the first one go to Lumiose City and you should get a call. For the second one catch the train to Kiloude City, fight one match in the battle place there, then leave and go to the top of the city where you'll fight your rival which starts it off.

Ok, cool. Thanks again.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is mega stone search? Thanks for the info.

Haven't passed the game, but afaik theres a giant sundail with a big pink crystal in a town somewhere. I think Sycamore sends you there. for 1 hour each day (i think it's 8am-9am), an event occurs where the hidden mega-stones have a pink sparkle where they are meant to be. and afaik, you HAVE to use the event to get them, you cant just pick them up off the floor outside of the 1 hour time frame. I think the event may have something to do with your upgraded mega-bracelet.

Ok, cool. Thanks again.
    No worries. I'm just glad that even though there's little end game the mini games make getting a new Pokemon and training it well so rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

Update on Tyrunt: He's 4 shotting Haxorus on training, hitting for 800ish now.

Edit: Just three-shot Haxorus.
    Last edited by Ryve; 2013-10-20 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Does anyone with pokemon x have a spare huntail?

I went to Lumiose City a ton after end game. I got no such call. Unlocked the clothing store finally and got my pass to Kiloude City. What do you mean by call? I understand the one to start searching for the stones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I went to Lumiose City a ton after end game. I got no such call. Unlocked the clothing store finally and got my pass to Kiloude City. What do you mean by call? I understand the one to start searching for the stones.
    It doesn't happen immediately. I remember it happening randomly while I was going threw all the cafes.

Haven't passed the game, but afaik theres a giant sundail with a big pink crystal in a town somewhere. I think Sycamore sends you there. for 1 hour each day (i think it's 8am-9am), an event occurs where the hidden mega-stones have a pink sparkle where they are meant to be. and afaik, you HAVE to use the event to get them, you cant just pick them up off the floor outside of the 1 hour time frame. I think the event may have something to do with your upgraded mega-bracelet.
    That helps a lot. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Similar problem. Never got a call.

Deleted
    I got my call on my third visit after beating the Elite 4, popped up when I exited the Pokemon Center. Not sure if there's any pre-requisites besides being champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You are seriously gimping yourself if you are running a mix as its attack is plenty higher. That and the fact it can only learn specials via TMs besides lol future sight
    You can run Absol perfectly fine as a special sweeper, since it can learn the BoltBeam combo, it has pretty good coverage with just two moves. While it's Attack is perfectly fine, it's moveset for it and what it can learn is pretty ''meh'' imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    I got my call on my third visit after beating the Elite 4, popped up when I exited the Pokemon Center. Not sure if there's any pre-requisites besides being champion.
    I had the upgraded stone, perhaps that had something to do with it? It happened as soon as I went there to search for the final shops and get into the clothing store... Funnily enough his building and the one across were the only ones I hadn't been in.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's 8-9pm, you were quite close there though. ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

a single letter difference

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Definitely Attack and HP
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    I'm building mine health and physical attack.
    Thanks for the input . Mine doesn't have a proper nature, got a shiny one on safari when I was capturing 1 for breeding
    How well, at least its nature doesn't negatively affect any stat (serious nature and all).

Again, thanks for the help.