Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It's probably another Japan only spin-off
    there are japan only spin offs? i cant think of any japanese games we never got besides green and the original pokemon stadium
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    there are japan only spin offs? i cant think of any japanese games we never got besides green and the original pokemon stadium
    does that mean japan had 3 stadium games?

I heard the next type of game featuring Pokemon is actually a fighting type game, like Street Fighter. That was only a rumor, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    just caught Mewtwo and Zygarde ^_^

Mewtwo has near perfect IV's in all stats cept defense and a mild nature(which makes his crap defense even worse lol)

Deleted
    I've got a question, if I have a pokemon with an egg move and put him on Day Care, and he loses that ability, can I go to a move tutor for him to relearn such move ?

I'm afraid that my fennekin will lose wish forever if I put him on day care.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I heard the next type of game featuring Pokemon is actually a fighting type game, like Street Fighter. That was only a rumor, though.
    thats a different game. for wiiu.

pokken fighters hasnt been announced yet but shortly after the trailer went up they trademarked pokken fighters and pokken tournament.

this is a game for the 3ds about pikachu or atleast starring pikachu thats supposed to "drastically change his character"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Raven View Post
    I've got a question, if I have a pokemon with an egg move and put him on Day Care, and he loses that ability, can I go to a move tutor for him to relearn such move ?

I'm afraid that my fennekin will lose wish forever if I put him on day care.
    Any move theyve ever learned they can relearn via move relearner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Any move theyve ever learned they can relearn via move relearner.
    Thanks I wasn't certain and didn't want to risk losing my breeding work of a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    does that mean japan had 3 stadium games?
    yeah the first pokemon stadium didnt have all the pokemon and stuff and was kind of a weak version of stadium

15+ Year Old Account
    So, im looking for input on a movepool for Goodra. Currently mine is pretty much all offensive moves: Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and Hidden Power Steel

What sets are other people using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    So, im looking for input on a movepool for Goodra. Currently mine is pretty much all offensive moves: Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and Hidden Power Steel

What sets are other people using?
    Can Goodra learn Flash Cannon instead of HP-Steel?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Can Goodra learn Flash Cannon instead of HP-Steel?
    Negative.

Kinda wish mine had Hydration instead of Sap Sipper <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I see this a lot... Am I the only one who just, basically, steamrolled anything in Gen 2 bar Red?
    Meh, I've steamrolled everything PvE in Pokemon games up to the elite 4. The only mild exception of an ongoing steamroller was Black and White where they amped up the level of everything ever immediately after the elite 4... At which point I grinded wild Pokemon in the darker grass for about an hour, then went back to rolling face.

Oh guys. Exploud learns Boomburst.
    That's STAB 140 base power, no cooldown turn, no charge, 10PP.
    Exploud has also been buffed, but not significantly enough to really redeem him from the depths of mediocrity.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    just caught Mewtwo and Zygarde ^_^

Mewtwo has near perfect IV's in all stats cept defense and a mild nature(which makes his crap defense even worse lol)
    How are you checking his IV's?

Deleted
    Biggest letdowns so far: no Move Tutor so far..and no Frontier :<

Deleted
    Hey guys, quick update from my Blaziken breeding stories !

Finally got my Female Adamant Turbo blaziken and foreign Male mawile with baton pass, breeding has started !

Would you recommend going with a good speed or atk, IV wise (while I'm at it, it may be fast enough to get 1 after the 60ish MALE turbo adamant torchics...)
    Mother already has pretty high overall IVs, very high defense according to the Kiloude City judge (is this kiloude ? non english game), how should I proceed to try and max out offspring IVs ? Just pure rinse and repeat until I get what I want ?

Plus, I just got a SHITTON of male adamant turbo torchics, available for trade for pretty much anything (looking for squirtle / bulbazaur though, ocd my friend). Add me if interested, can't send pms but guess i could read em !

PS : (FC is 3282-3153-5456, name CaptnTorpedo or Derpedro (is this pokemon name, or DS name ? ))
    PPS : Can't find the signature option :'(
    Last edited by mmoc9bf1303bee; 2013-10-22 at 11:37 AM. Reason: FC

Heyho mmo,

im currently looking for an Eevee with Wish and Charme(LVL 1), maybe someone has one to share?^^
    would be awesome <3

FC: 2208-5763-8605

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Biggest letdowns so far: no Move Tutor so far..and no Frontier :<

im pretty sure every game has only had battle towers until the 3rd game

Deleted
    I need someone to evolve my haunter, i'll give you one too <3

my friendcode is: 4682-8439-2868
    Last edited by mmocb7c1fcff74; 2013-10-22 at 12:22 PM.