Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    nice what nature on honedge? and im currently breeding a shiny beldum for myself.i dont care how many eggs this takes. i will do it
    Sassy nature

Quote Originally Posted by msakingftw View Post
    Sassy nature
    well thats unforunate, why not everstone?

Deleted
    well thats unforunate, why not everstone?
    Well it was my first time masuda breeding, so first i wanted to get brave nature but i got the shiny too early and stuck with it =/

Well it was my first time masuda breeding, so first i wanted to get brave nature but i got the shiny too early and stuck with it =/
    ah i see yeah i got lucky with my froakie and it was before i learned how exactly the HA changes workedi n XY and got a shiny torrent froakie. because we had just learned the day before males can pass HA but no exact details.. so i figured oh ill breed my HA male with this foreign female froakie <.< got it in 6 eggs

Deleted
    ah i see yeah i got lucky with my froakie and it was before i learned how exactly the HA changes workedi n XY and got a shiny torrent froakie. because we had just learned the day before males can pass HA but no exact details.. so i figured oh ill breed my HA male with this foreign female froakie <.< got it in 6 eggs
    OMG just got shiny gastly after 4 eggs, bold nature -.- but its shinyyyyyy

10+ Year Old Account
    At least its not -Sp.Attack..
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

you are lucky O_o should get a real foreign ditto with IVs so you can make some crazy trades

Deleted
    you are lucky O_o should get a real foreign ditto with IVs so you can make some crazy trades
    i do have foreign ditto with perfect IVs in attack and special defense, but i do wish i had foreign ditto with perfect special attack IVs.

i do have foreign ditto with perfect IVs in attack and special defense, but i do wish i had foreign ditto with perfect special attack IVs.
    well i do have one with hp, sp atk, sp def, offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Did anyone see this crazy stuff? http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/11/woa...kmon-for-them/

Pretty cool idea but I think it takes away from the spirit of the game, but oh well.
    Wow... I don't get the obsession people have with shinies in these games but that's just another sort of obsessed entirely. lol

Deleted
    My hunt for a shiny rash Shinx is at 28 boxes at the moment (I just really dont like that light blue on the normal version, the yellow/black one is soo much cooler). Unfortunately no shiny yet. I did het 3 shiny Nidoran females(in 600 eggs) when i was looking for a shiny nidoran male. So now im wondering if i havent used up my shiny luck already on some ugly shinies. Since my last nidoran shiny i have done 1500 hatches, but hey ill keep trying.

After that im breeding my Eevee team in Premier Balls But no direct need for shinies. Also i have this thing i only use Pokemon i have bred or captured. I just dont feel like Pokemon from other trainers are my own, i feel like i cheat then :').

Finally found someone to trade my Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y with. Yay! <3

15+ Year Old Account
    to all you people breeding shinies in very few eggs: screw you guys! =p 200 and counting for my shiny hawlucha now >__<

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Finally found someone to trade my Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y with. Yay! <3
    GODDAMN! I have been looking for someone to do that trade since I caught my melee -oriented Mewtwo in Y >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    GODDAMN! I have been looking for someone to do that trade since I caught my melee -oriented Mewtwo in Y >.<
    I can trade stones

that feeling when my blaziken outlevel his obediance range faster then i can clear gyms Q_Q
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    that feeling when my blaziken outlevel his obediance range faster then i can clear gyms Q_Q
    I had the same problem. He was 7 levels above my other teammates for the majority of the game, even when I banked him so the team could catch up. He seems to be the most traded starter. I've got 3 more the bank till I get around to wonder trading again and I've traded many more away.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    to all you people breeding shinies in very few eggs: screw you guys! =p 200 and counting for my shiny hawlucha now >__<

Is that it?

I currently have over 600 Modest Noibats and no shiny .

Deleted
    Only did one so far and was a gastly, took around 300 eggs. White mega gengar is soooo amazing. :x

I know FC is linked to DS, but how about friend safari? If I restart my X will I get a different safari or will it always stay the same?