Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Danish dubs of everything these days suck. Except for animes, our dubs for that has just always sucked, where as we at least once had good dubs for western cartoons.
    I haven't watched a danish dub for ages. The only danish dub I liked back then for western cartoons was Courage the Cowardly Dog. There were others, but I can't remember them.

I guess I'm just picky then. xD And possibly some rose-tinted glasses as well, but that wore off quickly. It was some really nice nods to the games though.

my shiny collection grows !

need advice what to breed next have perfect male Trevenant with diffrent ot so probebly gonna breed from that egg group
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't suppose anybody has a 5 IV Bold Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss w/ Serene Grace to trade? I can only offer 5 IV Bold Eevees at the moment (missing attack) :c

I'm absolutely dreading breeding for a 5 IV Togekiss, the thought of having to evolve the Togepi each time through happiness is scaring me already
    No, but I can get one, if you don't mind waiting a little. ^^ Got a Togepi sitting in my box.

No no I don't mind waiting at all, but.. are you sure? It's a lot of work
    I don't mind at all. I just need to get another 5IV Fletchling then I'll start with Togepi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't suppose anybody has a 5 IV Bold Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss w/ Serene Grace to trade? I can only offer 5 IV Bold Eevees at the moment (missing attack) :c

I'm absolutely dreading breeding for a 5 IV Togekiss, the thought of having to evolve the Togepi each time through happiness is scaring me already
    Why would you need to evolve it through happiness every time? Should you be able to find the one with 5 IVs and then just evolve that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Why would you need to evolve it through happiness every time? Should you be able to find the one with 5 IVs and then just evolve that one?
    Babies can't make babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Babies can't make babies.
    ....This is why I don't mess with IVs. Too annoying.

little advice for togepi
    its "baby" pokemon therfore it will always have 3-6 iv on friend safari
    catch 2 with 4 iv, make sure the iv spread cover 5-6 of the total iv and breed away after you evolve him/her/it
    Last edited by Archimand; 2013-12-04 at 01:09 AM.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    313 eggs down... (hopefully) getting there.

Atleast I have gotten few perfect spead Raltses (some of them even female now!) out of this madness. Just to think that it all started from that one 5/6IV female I happened to got from Wonder Trade...

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    little advice for togepi
    its "baby" pokemon therfore it will always have 3-6 iv on friend safari
    catch 2 with 4 iv, make sure the iv spread cover 5-6 of the total iv and breed away after you evolve him/her/it
    The irony is that my FC is Togepi safari. I had a friend catch one for me.

I wish you could turn on sprites and battle with those..some of the sprites look more badass than the 3d pokemon :P

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the 3d models although I think they still have some work to do. I feel like the 3D models are too rounded and globular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, after breeding 6 shinies for my X playthrough team, im stuck waiting for one of my workmates to bring their 3ds into work so i can trade them over to the game. Its been like a week an a half now and they keep forgetting! <_<

Someone suggest a cool looking shiny for me to breed next! Im bored and need something to do :3

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Sigh, after breeding 6 shinies for my X playthrough team, im stuck waiting for one of my workmates to bring their 3ds into work so i can trade them over to the game. Its been like a week an a half now and they keep forgetting! <_<

Someone suggest a cool looking shiny for me to breed next! Im bored and need something to do :3
    Hawlucha! HYAH!

Zubat, just because.

Zubat, just because.
    Mind if I add your FC btw? I really like Pumpkaboo... '3'

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Mind if I add your FC btw? I really like Pumpkaboo... '3'
    Sure, I'll add you right now.

Sure, I'll add you right now.
    Cheers!

Golurk. Its so cool, but so hard to breed.

Deleted