Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    just how rare is Abra...

I feel like i've been running around Route 5 all day long

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anyone could tell me what my Friend Safari is It'd be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

and then I get one not 5 minutes later.

hooray Shadow Tag Wobbuffet and Quick Balls!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Pokemon Bank (US) has officially been postponed. This really, really pisses me off because they have had months to prepare for the influx of people downloading shit. Oh and also the fact that my Y version needs an update from the E-shop, and oh yeah, would you look at that!? It's been brought down, and it's been down all day, so I can't even play pokemon to try and trade with Japanese peeps to get my previous Gen pokemon.

WAT THE FUCK NINTENDO! YOU DISAPPOINT!

Link

15+ Year Old Account
    On the plus side of this, the longer the delay is, the more likely Big N will throw in some sweetener to make up for it. Event legendaries kgo.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    On the plus side of this, the longer the delay is, the more likely Big N will throw in some sweetener to make up for it. Event legendaries kgo.
    Hell they already planned to give out Celebi along with the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    Pokemon Bank (US) has officially been postponed. This really, really pisses me off because they have had months to prepare for the influx of people downloading shit. Oh and also the fact that my Y version needs an update from the E-shop, and oh yeah, would you look at that!? It's been brought down, and it's been down all day, so I can't even play pokemon to try and trade with Japanese peeps to get my previous Gen pokemon.

Link
    Thats why I download patches day 1. On the upside, I managed to get every starter, koffing, glameow, meowth, yamask, misdreavus, and phione yesterday. Ill be on for like 15mins if someone wants one of the starters really fast. Iron fist chimcar even
    Last edited by Zantos; 2013-12-27 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post

Link
    I think this more has to do with the eshop being down for like the entire day, or longer, but I just noticed it today.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny every time you see a game have launch server problems.

You'd think they'd learn after god only knows how many years and watching other games have the same thing happen to them
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

as promised i now take requests for pokebank pokemon

cottonee/frillish/darumaka/porygon/meowth/feebass/phione/Misdreavus/yamask/glameow/slakoth/buneary all gen 2-5 starters
    HA or dream world ability Chimchar/Treecko also avilable

1 pokemon per person, put pokemon of your choice in gts with my name.mention in this trade what you put up and ill breed the pokemon for you.

<edit> mention the pokemon species please so i will know what to look for
    Last edited by Archimand; 2013-12-27 at 08:24 AM.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    as promised i now take requests for pokebank pokemon

cottonee/frillish/darumaka/porygon/meowth/feebass/phione/Misdreavus/yamask/glameow/slakoth/buneary all gen 2-5 starters
    HA or dream world ability Chimchar/Treecko also avilable

1 pokemon per person, put pokemon of your choice in gts with my name.mention in this trade what you put up and ill breed the pokemon for you.

<edit> mention the pokemon species please so i will know what to look for
    Got a sludge wave gastly/haunter/gengar?

not yet sadly, i dont have my copy of white 2 yet so cant get to dream world. plus pokebank isnt open yet for eu/us

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

If/when you get one I will take one off your hands. Never got one while the dreamworld crap was open because it was so boring.

Deleted
    Hiya here.

Currently working on a casual 2v2 team, looks like this for now :

- Scizor Atk/Hp - currently using the +hit chance item cause he uses ~85% acc. moves, thinking about going mega on him
    - Speed Boost Blaziken - current mega, double physical sweepers for maximum type coverage 'n rapeness. Currently using baton pass, mainly to pass +2/3 speed to scizor, but he's so slow that in the end it's not enough ... i'm thinking about getting rid of it, but ...
    - Special Sweeper Protean Greninja a'comin. A +2/3 speed greninja seems to be da shit to get rid of blazikens / infernape, nah ? Once again, type coverage, sweeping, blahblah
    - Physical Tank / annoyer Laggron : toxic, (toxic ? dunno which one) spikes, some physical damaging moves (earthquake), balancing between leftovers or that item that hurts the opponent on hit for now, thinking about leftovers though.
    - Aegislash, because he is the shit. More type coverage, Atk/Hp build for maximum sweepin' an' tankin'

Then i look for a 6th mon, thinking about another annoyer / support, even full on special tank. Considering a foretress if i can get hold of one, though that would mean 2 physical tanks (meh), maybe ivysaur, sylveon maybe ? Don't know if it can fill that spot, but he's pretty. Also considering a ninetales, for pure annoyance (will o wisp, hypnosis, shit like that)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Hiya here.

Currently working on a casual 2v2 team, looks like this for now :

- Scizor Atk/Hp - currently using the +hit chance item cause he uses ~85% acc. moves, thinking about going mega on him
    - Speed Boost Blaziken - current mega, double physical sweepers for maximum type coverage 'n rapeness. Currently using baton pass, mainly to pass +2/3 speed to scizor, but he's so slow that in the end it's not enough ... i'm thinking about getting rid of it, but ...
    - Special Sweeper Protean Greninja a'comin. A +2/3 speed greninja seems to be da shit to get rid of blazikens / infernape, nah ? Once again, type coverage, sweeping, blahblah
    - Physical Tank / annoyer Laggron : toxic, (toxic ? dunno which one) spikes, some physical damaging moves (earthquake), balancing between leftovers or that item that hurts the opponent on hit for now, thinking about leftovers though.
    - Aegislash, because he is the shit. More type coverage, Atk/Hp build for maximum sweepin' an' tankin'

Then i look for a 6th mon, thinking about another annoyer / support, even full on special tank. Considering a foretress if i can get hold of one, though that would mean 2 physical tanks (meh), maybe ivysaur, sylveon maybe ? Don't know if it can fill that spot, but he's pretty. Also considering a ninetales, for pure annoyance (will o wisp, hypnosis, shit like that)
    Could try a Clefable, Bulky, awesome typing and movepool (Moonblast/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/psychic/Shadowball/Focus blast/Calm mind) ect, Has self healing moves in Softboiled and wish too.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2013-12-27 at 09:26 AM.

My first wondertraded pokemon that cannot be caught in X/Y is Piplup

Nintendo Face when "PLEASE UNDERSTAND"

my face when hit desk :facedesk:

in other news pokebank TBD nintendo official response is "please understand"

1 million deaths when ppl got killed by error 37 nintendo response "please understand"

steam servers crashed for 4 hours gabe response "please understand" or was it that nintendo president again i lost count .....

i dont even have white 2 yet and im going insane ... just gimme Celebi
    Last edited by Archimand; 2013-12-27 at 10:11 AM.

NOOOO!

I was waiting for today for months.

Let's just hope that the next release date will be VERY VERY VERY soon. Else I will be ooooh sooo mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    NOOOO!

I was waiting for today for months.

Let's just hope that the next release date will be VERY VERY VERY soon. Else I will be ooooh sooo mad.
    news just in the release date is in Please Understand

Last edited by Archimand; 2013-12-27 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    #PleaseUnderstand for the new president!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    My first wondertraded pokemon that cannot be caught in X/Y is Piplup
    lol nice...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    news just in the release date is in Please Understand

Fucking troll, lol.

Other than that...

I understand, Nintendo... STOP WASTING TIME AND FIX THE DAMN THING NAOU! NAOU NAOU NAOU NAOU NAOU NAOU!!!