Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    blastoise and politoad are my favorite pokemons ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    blastoise and politoad are my favorite pokemons ^^
    C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Blastoise is pretty amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played b/w yet but of all the other games, Blastoise is definitely my favorite of all the water starters.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I haven't played b/w yet but of all the other games, Blastoise is definitely my favorite of all the water starters.
    You should, B/W might have some lame Pokemon (garbage and icecream...) but, the gameplay is hands down the best in the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I've heard, but I don't have the money for it yet, plus I was thinking of picking up Soulsilver or Heartgold first.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    so I've heard, but I don't have the money for it yet, plus I was thinking of picking up Soulsilver or Heartgold first.
    I still have to play through Heart Gold, but I'm still addicted to White versions. :<

you see this avatar of mine? its the best fire type and bug type ever made only 1 other bug type has a higher overall stat weight. and no other bug type will have an advantage over it not to mention it makes fire abilities do normal damage. being a fire and bug type it actualy gets rid of several weaknesses the other type had.

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You should, B/W might have some lame Pokemon (garbage and icecream...) but, the gameplay is hands down the best in the series.
    i cant QUITE agree with this after you complete the pokemon league the second time the game feels half done. and route 17 and 18 feels like they needed to atleast add a city down there.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

gir the pokemon
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

SO umm, not to be a total noob or anything... but what is the deal with Pokemon white/black? Why do they call it that? what's teh deals?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    SO umm, not to be a total noob or anything... but what is the deal with Pokemon white/black? Why do they call it that? what's teh deals?
    The two main legendaries are colored Black/White, I think they had some ying/yang deal in the story, I don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i cant QUITE agree with this after you complete the pokemon league the second time the game feels half done. and route 17 and 18 feels like they needed to atleast add a city down there.
    Eh, so far B/W has had the best story IMO, and the grind load is so lifted off of you which I love, I still wish they let you go to the other regions, perhaps the next gen. :<

PS. Cofagrigus is really starting to become my favorite me thinks.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-09 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blast of nostalgia anyone?
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-09 at 07:10 PM.

The competitive battling is what has kept me interested in Pokemon ever since it really got going in gen 4. I don't own Black or White, but I'm tempted to buy them, get a Gameshark so I don't have to grind to get the right stats/moves, and go to town on wi-fi.

10+ Year Old Account

Ducreux Pokemon theme

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 07:37 PM ----------

Also, Tony Kakko.

Deleted
    All go play the Trading Card Game Online! I'm playing it and it's pretty awesome!

http://www.pokemontcg.com

Dont you just hate when this happens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap yes! Can't believe we finally have this thread. Was just wondering which pokemon games I was going to take on a road trip this weekend too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skel....

Now look

It's almost like they did it on purpose........

It looks like Thriller to me!

I should copy all my PvM posts over to here...

So many gifs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Holy crap yes! Can't believe we finally have this thread. Was just wondering which pokemon games I was going to take on a road trip this weekend too.
    Pokemon Black & White has a really good story aswell as nice cinematics, moar pokemon and faster action! Aswell as lots more. I'd recommend it.