Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Meta Knight was bicycle kicked in the face, cleaved, and then snapped at. Nothing can stand up to a force that great.

Nidorina should be in ssb. Could be a good replacement for Jigglypuff. AND MEWTWO NEEDS TO REPLACE LUCARIO! Hate Lucario...
    I was so upset Mewtwo got replaced.

350 wins on the battle subway in a row with umbreon vaporeon and espeon, all thanks to subsitute and leftovers..also maybe..well...moonlight and morning sun...<.< and also double team...all the other trainers like doing are status effects but if they cant land 1 they sit there and spam it letting you either kill them or get your evasion so high they cant hit you. its kinda funny.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account

Every game. Without question.

I had 1x and 8 non-shiny versions. Problem?

I have that card too. Actually, I have a card for every eevelution...except for Umbreon.

And besides those, I have Dark Flareon, Light Jolteon, Glaceon Lv. X, and Leafeon Lv. X.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had both a 1st Edition regular Charizard and a 1st Edition Dark Charizard. Both nasty cards. Still think Rocket's Mewtwo was one of the better ones they had before the card game went to shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone explain how this thing can scratch please

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Here ya go Worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post

Every game. Without question.

i tried jolteon its move set isnt good enough it gets hit too hard and too much seems to resist hits hitting abilites the best i could do is add special stats to it and a focus sash and prey it would win. like i said the move set fails if it was a phsical attacker he would rule but hes really just 1 grade over a flareon. infact imma go as far as to say jolteon needs to physical attacking stats and flareon needs the special... he also needs to learn a stronger fighting move.
    my friend code...

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Jona makes sense I guess

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account

That's the only Jolteon set I'd run, and it'd have to be on a Drizzle/Rain Dance team. Another variant I guess would be a Baton Pass set, but I don't know if Baton Pass would pass the speed boost from Quick Feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    someone explain how this thing can scratch please
    With its tooth

I havent caught a caterpie since gen 1 and after that 1st time i just went with the spearow and nidorans next to victory road.
    my friend code...

10+ Year Old Account
    when did pokemanz that hatch from eggs come out from lvl 1? I just got soulsilver and the Togepi hatched at lvl 1 and I'm like O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    when did pokemanz that hatch from eggs come out from lvl 1? I just got soulsilver and the Togepi hatched at lvl 1 and I'm like O.o
    Diamond/Pearl i think. Tis so annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    idc tbh I just don't remember it from Diamond lol

They changed it recently so to make the best possible team you want to level up from an egg

And sac: you did a nidorino, fearow run as well? I remember getting to the EF with just those two and being like "how the hell do i do this now?"

I...I'm scared. And a little bit confused.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is that a female Meowth wearing clothes to hide the tits?

From the cyrilic I know, without knowing the full Russian alphabet, that say, "Chisla, Victor Legends...the novel"?