Thread: Pokémon!

honestly? i forget what site i saw it on but its a banned pokemon because of contrary. give it leaf storm and watch as your stats increase while you do a ton of damage.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    honestly? i forget what site i saw it on but its a banned pokemon because of contrary. give it leaf storm and watch as your stats increase while you do a ton of damage.
    That's not enough to relegate it to Ubers. Heatran, a constant OU Pokemon, walls the crap out of Serperior and destroys it with a single move. The same can be said for Hydreigon, Haxorus, Salamence, and Dragonite. Since it has so many OU counters, I doubt anyone has classified it as Uber.

though i dont like pikachu this song was interesting..until they fast forwarded the ending so they wouldnt get copyright laws.

my friend code...

So I bought Black and beat it in all. Is Soul Silver worth buying? or is it just the same game with new graphics for gold/silver/crystal?
    Last edited by anveena; 2011-11-16 at 07:18 PM. Reason: typing is hard

I'd say it's worth buying. Personally, I've been underwhelmed by generation V. Soul Silver/Heartgold are more or less the same, but still very enjoyable. It's sort of like they mashed gold/silver and crystal (the suicune story bits" together.

Take my opinion with a heap of salt though, as I am a bit of a gen II fanboy.

is pretty much the same game the safari zone is new. the only reason to pick it up is to trasfer pokemon to black or white.
    my friend code...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    So I bought Black and beat it in all. Is Soul Silver worth buying? or is it just the same game with new graphics for gold/silver/crystal?
    It's the same game...with better mechanics and more to do and more Pokemon. Personally...I don't think you can ever beat Pokemon, as there's always something to do, so there's that.

All this talk about HG/SS is reminding me that I never did beat my HG game, got tired of grinding levels, then I fell in love with White version, and then it kinda got shelved. Makes me wish I picked it up again, but now I'm playing Oblivion for the first time, and Skyward Sword is out this Sunday, so I won't have time. :I

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    All this talk about HG/SS is reminding me that I never did beat my HG game, got tired of grinding levels, then I fell in love with White version, and then it kinda got shelved. Makes me wish I picked it up again, but now I'm playing Oblivion for the first time, and Skyward Sword is out this Sunday, so I won't have time. :I
    I know the feeling. My HG has been collecting dust since three in-game hours after beating the final "Gen 1"-leader, and getting my ass handed to me by the powerlevelling Elite Bots. I needed a new team, and while I was looking for my brother's SS/HG official guidebook I found his Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time-game.

In the end, I flipped a coin and Pokemon lost.

Gratz on Oblivion, btw!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    I know the feeling. My HG has been collecting dust since three in-game hours after beating the final "Gen 1"-leader, and getting my ass handed to me by the powerlevelling Elite Bots. I needed a new team, and while I was looking for my brother's SS/HG official guidebook I found his Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time-game.

In the end, I flipped a coin and Pokemon lost.

Gratz on Oblivion, btw!
    I don't remember where I left off at, the last thing I remember doing was catching a Tauros in the Safari Zone and a Seel and trying to level them both. :S

Yeah, having a blast with it, it's too much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    It's the same game...with better mechanics and more to do and more Pokemon.
    I might have to buy this then!
    Personally...I don't think you can ever beat Pokemon, as there's always something to do, so there's that.
    Well I haven't been able to get the wifi thingy to work yet -.- I think mine might be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I might have to buy this then! Well I haven't been able to get the wifi thingy to work yet -.- I think mine might be broken.
    Boyfriend had the same problem, I think he said his router was blocking it or something.

I might have to buy this then! Well I haven't been able to get the wifi thingy to work yet -.- I think mine might be broken.
    Yeah, the DS doesn't support a lot of security options. The 3DS fixes that, or you can turn off your security for a few minutes if you really have to.

Yeah, having a blast with it, it's too much fun.
    I'm playing Morrowind right now, haven't tried Oblivion yet. I have to wait until probably Christmas until I get Skyrim, because I wanted to buy Skyward Sword instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Yeah, the DS doesn't support a lot of security options. The 3DS fixes that, or you can turn off your security for a few minutes if you really have to.

I'm playing Morrowind right now, haven't tried Oblivion yet. I have to wait until probably Christmas until I get Skyrim, because I wanted to buy Skyward Sword instead.
    I have Morrowind as well, wasn't sure whether to play that or Oblivion, picked Oblivion.

pokemon hasnt been shit since G/S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachui View Post
    pokemon hasnt been shit since G/S
    it hasn't ^.^

but I've been playing Skyrim and Saints Row 3 so I haven't had time for Black lately lol. Stupid new awesome games distracting us from the awesomeness that is pokemanz.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindern View Post
    Charmander > all /end thread.
    This family is hella cool, and hella dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I have Morrowind as well, wasn't sure whether to play that or Oblivion, picked Oblivion.
    I picked Morrowind, read it was better. Looks pretty good with the MGO and MGE too. I'll probably be getting Skyrim soon though, so won't have too much time to play either of them.

Anyway, some Pokemon...
    If 4Kids titled Star Wars:

10+ Year Old Account
    gtfo with your repost skel :P (look in PvM if you don't know what I mean)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.