Thread: Pokémon!

Gallade

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

Everyone loves Red.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-J...feature=g-logo Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-J...feature=g-logo Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.
    Meh. Saw it 3 different times since it was made. It has since lost its luster.

Deleted
    Just linking mah recent works of pokemon art! (remixes)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmh. Quick question for all ye fellow Pokefans:

I'm considering a solorun in Pokemon Pearl, solorun as in using only a pokemon that can be obtained before the first gym. Suggestions as to which one I should use?
    (first-time solorunner)
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2011-12-11 at 07:07 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Hmh. Quick question for all ye fellow Pokefans:

I'm considering a solorun in Pokemon Pearl, solorun as in using only a pokemon that can be obtained before the first gym. Suggestions as to which one I should use?
    (first-time solorunner)
    If the starters count, go with either Chimchar or Piplup. Both Infernape and Empoleon can demolish all of...whatever region Gen IV is.

Jeez. I'm playing my Emerald version, and I'm at the elite four, running with Blaziken, Salamence, Banette, Gardevoir, Absol, and Tentacruel, but I'm thinking of replacing Tentacruel with Milotic. Only problem is I forget which berry raises beauty... I remember using Sitrus berries a while back, but from research, it seems that stirus berries don't do the trick? I hate you, Febass...
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    If the starters count, go with either Chimchar or Piplup. Both Infernape and Empoleon can demolish all of...whatever region Gen IV is.
    Cheers, gonna go with Piplup^^

Sheer curiosity, though; which one would you take if the starters DIDN'T count?
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2011-12-11 at 05:14 PM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    HAHA that is so rocking epic !!! :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Cheers, gonna go with Piplup^^

Sheer curiosity, though; which one would you take if the starters DIDN'T count?
    Starly or Shinx.

hmm i just did a platium solo run with a buneary uts not avalible til eterna forest but was quite fun. i also did a solo run of heartgold with a skitty with normalize that run was actually the most fun ive had with this game. it really makes blair look like a bitch when she doesnt give you her badge for losing to a skilly. lance gave me a bit of an issue with 3 dragonites and an aerodactyl but after she got to lv 68 and i got lucky with crits he went down fairly easy. i know what your thinking its not possible for a skitty with normalize to beat morty but your wrong, skitty learns forsight.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

This sir is the most badass Pokemon picture I have seen!

Needs more Giovanni

Who is the author of those pics?

I looooovvvve pokemon... In fact; for anyone who is going to Pax East (and/or Prime) next year - there is a group of people called the PPL (Pax Pokemon League) and they walk around the convention as 'gym leaders.' I challenged them with my pokemon team earlier this year, and it was really fun because they'll give you badges if you win, and you can work your way up to fighting the Elite 4, as well as 'the champion.' So it's basically a RL pokemon league (hence the name!) Totally check them out if you're going to Pax!
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

That sounds awesome. Skelington wishes he would be able to go D:

lol that nidoking is like 'COME AT ME BRO!!!'
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Couple questions for people playing online:

1. Any good forums for pokemon other than reddit?
    2. To battle online do I need a ds or can I play with an emulator?
    3. Any rare candy cheats or do you actually have to level all your pokemon to 100 legit?

thanks in advance
    Hi Sephurik