Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Nope.
    [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/069/4/d/Shiny_Umbreon_by_Nyaasu.jpg[IMG]
    Espeon is definitely better than the others though, but Umbreon (especially shiny) is the best.
    Espeon is superior to both Umbreon colors.
    And yellow Umbreon is superior to shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I've never been a fan of dark types. They always look cool, but for me, the abilities they learn are often crappy. I much prefer Psychics
    I like Psychic attacks better, but Dark Pokemon look cooler, so they're better IMO.

Was hoping you guys could answer a question for me... I've been searching all over and I'm unable to get a definitive answer:

I wanna restart my Pokemon Black game, but I want to be able to obtain Victini and my recently acquired Mewtwo again. Some sources say I need to trade them to a friend and then trade them back if I want to keep them, while other sources say I don't need to worry about doing that because the Wonder Cards don't get deleted when I restart so I can just go back and catch Victini and retrieve Mewtwo...

Can any of you give me a definite answer? Is it safe to restart without trading them away first?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I skimmed through the search results for "Victini" and didn't see anything.

Edit: I was just looking around the Pokemon website and saw this: http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-...al-encounters/. I suppose that's one way to go about keeping Victini, but I was kinda hoping to use Victini throughout my new game, wouldn't be much fun if it were level 50 starting out. =P Not to mention, this doesn't solve the problem for Mewtwo.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-02-19 at 11:48 PM.

I'm not sure, but I'd probably trade Mewtwo and Victini to another game just to be safe (and any other Pokemon you feel like keeping). It doesn't take long if you have a friend, or another DS. I think the Mewtwo event is still going on though, so if you don't wanna trade you can still get him.

I kinda wanted to restart my game too, but I'm not trading my 200+ Pokemon from HG to another game and back. I'll just have to wait for Gray, if it ever comes out.

Espeon and Umbreon have nothing on this thing

Yep

Hydreigon is a baws, buuut, I still like Umbreon/Espeon better in look department.

Hydreigon looks meh compared to Espeon. And Umbreon. But mostly Espeon.
    And psychic is cooler than dark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I don't miss it at all. Yeah, it was awesome when it came out. But now it just seems terrible compared to the newer ones. It's slow, the gameplay isn't as good, there aren't as many Pokemon/attacks/abilities.

I tried playing it, but I just couldn't. Even Diamond/Pearl seem outdated at this point.
    I also tried it, and its still as good as it used to be...the only thing I seem to miss is the Xp bar. All the useless crap they add in the new gens are pretty horrible...I enjoyed the games up to Ruby/Saph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I also tried it, and its still as good as it used to be...the only thing I seem to miss is the Xp bar. All the useless crap they add in the new gens are pretty horrible...I enjoyed the games up to Ruby/Saph.
    Like what?

Hydreigon will always be my favorite..always...forever...and ever..at least until a new gen brings something better in looks and stats..and awesomeness

Yep

10+ Year Old Account

Guess you gotta go to youtube to watch it, but it's worth it nonetheless. And sorry if it has been posted, but I didn't want to wade through 4000 posts.

Deleted
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...h!_this_Sunday

Now that looks interesting gief pokemon ruby/sapphire remake!
    But i guess it wont will probably one of those mystery dungeon or whatever games.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-02-21 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...h!_this_Sunday

Now that looks interesting gief pokemon ruby/sapphire remake!
    But i guess it wont will probably one of those mystery dungeon or whatever games.
    I think it's about time for another Pokemon game to at least be announced. It's been about a year since B/W came out here.

I'd be happy with either R/S remakes, or a "Pokemon Grey". I'd like to play through 5th gen again without deleting all my Pokemon (why don't these games have multiple save files yet?), and R/S/E are 10 years old now.

Whatever it is, it will probably be on the 3DS. Something like that would get them a lot more sales.

Deleted
    I have just ordered the Zelda edition of the 3DS. But I want a Pokemon game too for old times sake.
    I have been looking for SoulSilver, because I had Silver when I was a kid but I don't think I completed everything. Also for the nostalgia.

But it's seems to be a pain in the ass to find it, since most stores stopped selling it. Is Soulsilver a good bet for a pokemon game? Are there a lot of changes? Or is the "gamestyle" just too old compared to the newer versions?

Soulsilver's a great game (my personal favourite in the series). The gameplay isn't that different from B/W, but it has a nicer interface IMO.

If you can't find them, B/W is always an option. It has completely new Pokemon in it until beating the Elite Four, so it does feel different at first, but it's still a good game.

Rather have Grey Version than Gen 3 Remakes. :/

Gen 3 is.. meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Rather have Grey Version than Gen 3 Remakes. :/

Gen 3 is.. meh.
    To each their own, Gen 3 was my favorite generation and a remake would be spectacular.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

i liked gen 3 my skitty oh my skitty i will catch you!!! and you will be mine!!!..along with torchic,ralts, trapinch and what ever water pokemon i deem fit to make my hm slave and..that elusive 6th pokemon...hmm..probibly something that can plow the elite 4..what it agian? dark,ghost,ice,dragon,water/steel?

il ltransfer over scraggy.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    original 151 and the 100 added after that or get the fuck out

is better than pikachu

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 07:46 PM ----------

is what he looks like underground