Thread: Pokémon!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    They're all so bad ;_;
    Of course - it's a dub. There's only ONE good dub and that's the english Alucard.

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Yeah, and Cheren in that video is Adult Gohan. :P
    I still don't get why Bianca "stole" Cheren's glasses /mindboggle

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa now. I actually prefer fruits basket dubbed!!!

aaaaaanyway, >.> Go pokemon!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Recently been watching season 14, almost done with that but i can't stand Bianca... seriously! She's just so annoying, running over people, chasing 'cute' pokémon.... Every time i see her in a episode, it pains me watching.

Team rocket improved poor meowth though :l

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh pokemon!

my favourite is still blastoise, such an awesome turtle/tank combo

recently finished black and trying to complete my national pokedex. but missing old starters. don't suposse any of you got any tips on how to get those? (ligally, i don't want hacked ones that you can't breed)

i missed the good o days playing on my gba, played ruby and red (the remake one for gba)
    i love it so much i even got to tokyo and visited pokemon center and have my ruby gba card activated so i can have access to that rare DNA pokemon

10+ Year Old Account

Nidoking or gtfo

Deleted

Here's Basculin that just ate Magikarp for breakfast and Nidoking for a dinner.

awww yeah adaptability Basculin

Anyway: Question to you guys:

I'm playing StormSilver-Hack right now and want to try some interesting "semi-competitive" teams. Like Sun and Hail teams and that stuff (Still singleplayer, though)

Where should I look for infos? I'm looking at smogon for details on each poke, but I'd love to have some infos about team-composition. Any tips on that?

Edit: Storm Silver is a hack for soul silver with some Gen5-additions. Like DroughtNinetales and that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    <Audino picture>
    Until they get an ability that restores my PP, I shall continue to mock their deaths.

Deleted
    God damnit Skellington. Why did you have to link that? That is how I got my Audino :<

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post

Nidoking or gtfo
    Awww yeah. Nidoking along with Venusaur are the only Pokémon on my teams that I'll never replace with anyone, simply because they're my favorite Pokémon.

This mouse just trashed almost solely the whole super single train, be very afraid of one with skill link ability...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Awww yeah. Nidoking along with Venusaur are the only Pokémon on my teams that I'll never replace with anyone, simply because they're my favorite Pokémon.
    Replace Venusaur with Charizard or Blaziken, then we can talk ;P

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Astralos View Post

This mouse just trashed almost solely the whole super single train, be very afraid of one with skill link ability...
    It's a Chinchilla though isn't it? But aye, you can get up against some annoying buggers in the trains. Got up against some freakin' Garbodor - Weak Armor is STUPID!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    http://www.gamespot.com/features/pok...tream-6390750/

Pokémon 2012 world championship tournament livestream

Sac nuzlocke challenge!!!

1. any pokemon that faints but be put in the designated "dead box"

2.a player must catch the 1st pokemon they run into on any route or cave eggs and gift pokemon will be counted as wild for that area or city.if the pokemon flees in any way( teleport,roar,anything that exits battle) you cant catch that pokemon on that route or any other or that matter. no second chances.

3. no duplicate pokemon. however if you already caught that pokemon you can keep trying until a pokemon you havent caught appears. so no worries about having 3 poochenas and a mightyena.

4. cant use anything higher than a pokeball unless you find or your given another ball.

5.revives, (the sole reason for the dead box) you can only use revives that you find and you can get 1 pokemon out of the dead box at the cost of tossing it away.not selling them

6. last rule battle syle must be on set.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I really wish they would just make a pokemon world game, where you would start off in a region of your choice and advance to the other regions, fighting their geam leaders and beating their elite four. Of course at the beginning of each region you would choose on of the three starter pokemon of each region, and I would love for the game to have every pokemon, haha this would make me come out of pokemon hiatus!

I found these, liked them a lot so I uploaded them in an album for you guys.

http://imgur.com/a/Dg4w8#0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Yeah, and Cheren in that video is Adult Gohan. :P
    Holy shit, you're right!
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!