Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    who cares, we're talking aesthetics here which means Jolteon reigns supreme
    It doesn't even look like a dog. It's spikes with legs. It's shit tier in aesthetics too.

lol i told you bringing that electric rat back here would start another argument..atleast this 1 isnt 5-10 pages long..also..ill put my umbreon agiant ur jolteon every day of the week.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Flareon is the prettiest eeveelution, which makes up for the fact its the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It doesn't even look like a dog. It's spikes with legs. It's shit tier in aesthetics too.
    nou

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

My favorite looking eveelution is Vaporeon, I like Espeon/Umbreon the best however.

Deleted
    Pokémon just posted on facebook (well okay 3 hours ago):
    Pokémon fans, mark your calendars! Check Pokemon.com on January 8th for some big news!
    I'm starting to get excited to be honest, what could it be?

And I got my Samurott plush today, it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Pokémon just posted on facebook (well okay 3 hours ago):

I'm starting to get excited to be honest, what could it be?

And I got my Samurott plush today, it's awesome.
    Wow, sounds cool Can hope its a new gen for pokemon, released inn 2013 for the 3DS. Or maybe they will make a re-make off an old gen...mmm
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Actually, are we even sure Eevee is a dog? Look at Espeon with its incredibly catlike features and body. I'm not defending Jolteon's boring design, I'm just wondering about what Eevee is even based on. At this point, I think it's just a generic mammalian pokemon. On the topic of favorite Eeveelutions, I kinda like Leafeon. I know that it's a gen4 and I understand if quite a few of you hate it, but it's one of the few grass types that actually looks like a true fusion of animal and plant and I find its color scheme aesthetically pleasing. Other than that, Umbreon all the way, no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always thought Eevee was a fox like creature :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

They're fennex foxes with dog traits or something.
    Espeon > Vaporeon > Umbreon > others > shit > Jolteon

I completely forgot that those existed, but you're right, it looks exactly like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be deluded, and I'm sure the years of hentai and crap like that has clouded your judgement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only person who doesn't like any of the Eevee-related pokemon?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't like any of the Eevee-related pokemon?
    The only person in the universe, yes.

You seem to be deluded, and I'm sure the years of hentai and crap like that has clouded your judgement.
    Nonsense, Skelington is only expanding his horizons.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one around here who actually liked a few of the generation IV Pokémon? Garchomp, Luxray, Drifblim, Lucario, Toxicroak, Weavile, Rhyperior, Gallade, Dusknoir, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus and Palkia
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Am I the only one around here who actually liked a few of the generation IV Pokémon? Garchomp, Luxray, Drifblim, Lucario, Toxicroak, Weavile, Rhyperior, Gallade, Dusknoir, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus and Palkia
    Nah, I did too.
    Torterra, Empoleon, Luxray, Drifblim, Gastrodon (east), Hippowdon, Weavile, Electivire, Mamoswine, Dialga, and Abomasnow are all pretty cool. The rest are just meh, or in a few cases downright ugly.

i beleive ur the deluded 1 to think jolteon is really all that great..i cant think of another electric type ever ive seen lose to a x4 weaknes to electric types but jolteon. also gen 4 gave us a ton of great pokemon theres atlast 50 of them which is just fine for a new gen. to be honest? pokemon silver and gold which was on record the best game had the fewest good pokemon.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I liked a lot of them too. Abomasnow is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    All this Jolteon hate is saddening, it really is. Pokemon thread was fun, now it's just hatemongering b/c you guys don't agree with me :\ Opinions, ever heard of them? Every pokemon looks like shit to someone else, doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it.