Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Last I checked you can only catch them in caves, or on route 6 when it's winter. So not really lush meadows.
    Started playing Black 2 during winter and wondered why they were in random grass when it wasn't snowing.

Forgot it was winter, lol.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

i like using bug types who are fast and hit hard...quite frankly? unless your using a tyranitar? which is still weak to bug types...ill counter ur slow rock ass and probibly wont swap in a bug type next but a hazzard remover.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    why they didn't stop at 250 Pokemon ? Those new one doesn't make any sens and look very ugly..
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    why they didn't stop at 250 Pokemon ? Those new one doesn't make any sens and look very ugly..
    Yeah. I want the times back when Pokemon looked like a brown penis sticking out of the ground that was drawn by a 3 year old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Hey Digletts are cool

Next thing you're gonna tell me that Ditto looks cool...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ditto looks like every adjective ever, just not simultaneously L2lore (KIDDING!)

Gotta say, I like the newer generations. Especially 5th, since we got a grass starter with an attitude again^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Who doesn't love pink slime with two dots and a line for a face?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Ditto looks like every adjective ever, just not simultaneously L2lore (KIDDING!)

Gotta say, I like the newer generations. Especially 5th, since we got a grass starter with an attitude again^^
    I agree! Chespin is awesome, I'm still waiting for the type combinations until I decide on my starter though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Who doesn't love pink slime with two dots and a line for a face?
    Humans, b/c every pokemon loves Ditto *nudge nudge*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree! Chespin is awesome, I'm still waiting for the type combinations until I decide on my starter though.
    I always pick grass starter by default, but 6th MIGHT actually change that. Lewking good^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Humans, b/c every pokemon loves Ditto *nudge nudge*
    Nope. Baby Pokemon, Most legendaries, other dittos, Nidorina, Nidoqueen and Unown don't love Dittos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that we get some new types such that it shakes up the weakness/resistance chart and Grass might actually become good for once.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I hope that we get some new types such that it shakes up the weakness/resistance chart and Grass might actually become good for once.
    Some grass Pokemon actually are good, but not many. (My favorite Pokemn is a grass type so yeah.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Baby Pokemon, Most legendaries, other dittos, Nidorina, Nidoqueen and Unown don't love Dittos.
    details details. Ditto still gets all the other poon XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I only accept Pokemon up to 3rd generation due to nostalgia and art!

OTHERS DON'T EXIST!
    You are the worst kind of Pokemon fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Because this:

Looks better than this:

Frankly, many of the old Pokémon look hideous, nostalgia simply blinds that. Granted that a lot of the newer ones are also ugly as hell, there are some cool Pokémon in those generations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nah, he was smacked for the ill-advised attempt at humor a couple pages back, and is very very sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I disagree. Someone with that opinion is not a Pokemon fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some grass Pokemon actually are good, but not many. (My favorite Pokemn is a grass type so yeah.)
    Grass, as a type (ignoring the pokemon), is in the worst 5 in both offensive capabilities, defensive capabilities and on average, and is the only type that can claim that.

If Light becomes a new type, and Grass is super effective against it and Light-moves don't affect Grass-type Pokemon, it'll push Grass up the table a bit.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Years of people going to Pokemon fan sites/threads just to announce how they're some sort of "purist" who only aknowledges the first generation(s) and calls the others crap puts us on the defensive when it comes to that. Not saying it's what you intended, but you can see where he's coming from.
    Perhaps you should form a "battered housewives of Nintendo" club, with your own private forum, instead of telling others what they can and can not like? You will "like" anything Nintendo spews out and irons the "Pokemon" name onto. Others are going to see it as yet another cash grab using the fame of the original games.

On the bright side, fan boys like yourself will ultimately be the death of the franchise. As there's no real innovation, it will gradually lose all appeal to the remainder of the market, and new consumers will see it as boring and outdated on release.