Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    It's possible it's not a form or an evolution, but an entirely new Pokemon. The official site and Youtube channel basically say "Who's this new Pokemon that looks kinda like Mewtwo?".

Ten bucks says it's called Mewthree.
    hey hey hey hey, I called dibs on the Mewthree is a new pokemon thing already :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I don't know... the whole design is kinda growing on me. I think it's kinda cool (as long as it is a new Pokemon and not just another Mewtwo form)

The Penis-feet are weird though.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was just thinking... What if it's like a mix of Mewtwo and Genesect? After all, the movie centers around those two characters, and the headband-thingy looks kind of manmade. Just a random thought I had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    What's up with the penis feet?
    LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAO bahahahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the more i look at this new mewtwo, the more i despise it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Honestly, the more i look at this new mewtwo, the more i despise it.
    Could it be that you despise it because you see yourself in it? I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Zarlk View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lzdevo9.jpg[IMG]
    No. This comparison is ridiculous. How does having a head-tail automatically make it related to Buu?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Could it be that you despise it because you see yourself in it? I wonder...
    Now that you mention it, i do happen to have penis-like jellybeans on my feet.

It looks more um, futuristic? and scifi-ish than mewtwo which it gets points for, but theres just so much wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Now that you mention it, i do happen to have penis-like jellybeans on my feet.

It looks more um, futuristic? and scifi-ish than mewtwo which it gets points for, but theres just so much wrong with it.
    So progress is what you fear?

I'm not sure what to think of the new Mew form, I think I'll just leave my opinion open til will get more info regarding what it is or why it exists.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, it looks like Mewtwo sucked up Buu.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    If anything, it looks like Mewtwo sucked up Buu.
    Why? Because it has a "Head Tail"? That's the only thing that resembles boo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Why? Because it has a "Head Tail"? That's the only thing that resembles boo.
    I think it's kind of a silly comparison to begin with, but if Buu absorbed Mewtwo, he'd still be pink and sportin' dem pants.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

If the fingers and toes weren't purple sausages, I wouldn't mind the new mew clone. I wouldn't say I hate it, but it's definitely an unappealing design.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    If the fingers and toes weren't purple sausages, I wouldn't mind the new mew clone.
    Purple finger and toe dicks are fine. There's tons of other reasons to hate it. Like how the arms are tiny twigs that turn into logs at the elbow, or how the thighs are hardly even connected to the hips(they're glued on at best), are huge as hell, and turn into sticks again. The bulbous head is way too big for the tiny body, and the head tail is even thicker and worse looking. The suitcase handle on its head doesn't even be there and the horns are lame, paper thin, and impractical, like what an six year old would draw. Why does it have a crest on its chest? And the face makes the whole thing look like it was designed by a furry from deviantart.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-04-10 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Purple finger and toe dicks are fine. There's tons of other reasons to hate it. Like how the arms are tiny twigs that turn into logs at the elbow, or how the thighs are hardly even connected to the hips(they're glued on at best), are huge as hell, and turn into sticks again. The bulbous head is way too big for the tiny body, and the head tail is even thicker and worse looking. The suitcase handle on its head doesn't even be there and the horns are lame, paper thin, and impractical, like what an six year old would draw. Why does it have a crest on its chest? And the face makes the whole thing look like it was designed by a furry from deviantart.

10+ Year Old Account
    now you see, that's one thing, dislike. Skel never said anything about disliking, he said hate. Hate. I don't really like it's design much either, but I'm not about to hate it b/c it looks like Mewtwo and Majin Buu had a lovechild lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Arms like that aren't new. Electabuzz had arms even more disproportionate looking. Magmar's limbs didn't really look attached either. Aerodactyl's head was about the same size as its body, and it doesn't have the benefit of being psychic type to give it the ability to levitate and make itself virtually weightless. I will agree on the head spoiler thing and the head-tail, they're unnecessary. At least, the tail should be moved to the spot of an actual fucking tail. I'm pretty sure the "horns" are supposed to be ears. Like a cat's ears, just positioned more forward and pointed. About the crest: at least it's not a random fucking spike like with Lucario. It's face is like a more angled and sharp Mew face.

I'm not saying I like the design, but it's not like most of its parts aren't something they've done before or taken further in other pokemon.