Thread: Pokémon!

i wouldnt mind sylveon being a poison type almost every poison type is bulky in 1 way or another would be nice to get 1 that wasnt bulky and was fast. aas for battle subway....yeah when you have a scarfed crobat,jolteon, anything else that can have insanely fast speed (350+) and speed scarfed and the other pokemon out speeds you and uses multiple moves telling you he isnt scarfed....the computer is cheating.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2013-04-18 at 05:22 AM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool find, Holz. If sylveon is poison type it might end up being the first evolution of Eevee I've been interested in since I made a Jolteon back in Red/blue. I never use Poison types (with the exception of Scolipede for 3/4 of the way to my first battle with the E4 in B/W, but otherwise never touched a poison type) so this would be something new and interesting. Also, hope that they come up with cooler animations for poison abilities! Speaking of which, for some of the other less loved types as well (less loved in terms of animations), like ghost attacks, or bug attacks.

Deleted
    Holy shit. I just watched the full trailer.

And Mewtwo has a female voice. Which means to me, this is not the Mewtwo from the first two movies.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    These theories again. Cosmic would be too close to psychic.

Of all the type theories I've seen. I like this one the best.
    I hope not, Poison is one of my favorite types, and Sylveon doesn't exactly look very poisonous. I think a Poison-type Eevee has better potential.

15+ Year Old Account

And Mewtwo has a female voice. Which means to me, this is not the Mewtwo from the first two movies.
    This movie actually looks pretty good. The female voice is an interesting choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    This movie actually looks pretty good. The female voice is an interesting choice.
    Yes I agree. But like I said, the Mewtwo that we already know had a male voice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was that in the original japanese version too or just the english dub?

I dont know how i feel about the possibility of multiple Mewtwo's <_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Pikachu tears....

*Lies down. Struggles not to cry. Cries a lot.*

But yeah that movie looks fun. :3 I should really see about seeing all the other movies. Think I've only seen the first two. Maybe the third.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    But yeah that movie looks fun. :3 I should really see about seeing all the other movies. Think I've only seen the first two. Maybe the third.
    Pokemon 2000 is still by far the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Was that in the original japanese version too or just the english dub?

This was his Voice.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well Metwo is genderless, though it's odd that he suddenly has a new voice, or atleast a voice that is that different from the previous ones.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This was his Voice.
    man... the pokemon anime used to be so good... it all went downhill in johto when they realized they can make more money giving little kids 100 filler episodes and reusing the same plot over and over.

ive been rewatching the pokemon anime recently and the quality just kinda nose dives in johto especially due to all the filler. i think im on episode 264 or something like that and almost half of that is johto episodes. the anime still has its moments but man are they few and far between.

i also find that after so many years of brock im realizing that tracey was the much better companion. i think the anime would be better off if they had removed brock instead of misty.

i heard theres alot of cool stuff in the n arc of this season though. charizard coming back and whatnot
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-04-18 at 04:16 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    man... the pokemon anime used to be so good... it all went downhill in johto when they realized they can make more money giving little kids 100 filler episodes and reusing the same plot over and over.
    So, I'm getting myself some Pokemon Movies going. I've seen the first (Mewtwo Strikes Back!) many times, and can barely remember the second (Power of One) and third (Spell of the Unown), but I want to watch the fourth (Celebi), fifth (Latios and Latias), eighth (Lucario and Mew), and latest (fifteenth, Kyurem and the Sword of Justice), as I might have a little idea of what's going on in those.

Rank the movies if you can!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, I'm getting myself some Pokemon Movies going. I've seen the first (Mewtwo Strikes Back!) many times, and can barely remember the second (Power of One) and third (Spell of the Unown), but I want to watch the fourth (Celebi), fifth (Latios and Latias), eighth (Lucario and Mew), and latest (fifteenth, Kyurem and the Sword of Justice), as I might have a little idea of what's going on in those.

Rank the movies if you can!

I am currently watching all the movies myself. And while I haven't gotten to them yet. I hear the D/P trilogy is supposed to be really good.

guys watch the video and pause at 1:43...i pray thats isnt a bug type.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    guys watch the video and pause at 1:43...i pray thats isnt a bug type.
    Isn't that Leafeon?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Isn't that Leafeon?
    I think he meant the frame around sylveon. The shapes look like Butterfly wings, and like burgh's badge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he meant the frame around sylveon. The shapes look like Butterfly wings, and like burgh's badge.
    Well, if it is Bug, I just hope they update the type chart...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Yep. Buff bug, grass and maybe ice. Nerf Dragon and Steel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice.

I think it might be of a new type still, but Bug is looking ever more likely (poor Espeon, two Eeveelutions super effective against it, though Vaporeon is already in the same situation ).

At least it looks like it's not Normal for definite.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.