Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the AI at that point in the game could be terribad like it is in every other game.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

i wonder if they will make the rival the opposite gender like in gen 3 or if they will make an entirely new rival for you.

i really hope they make a cool rival again, all rivals from gen 4 and 5 are just huge derps
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wonder if they will make the rival the opposite gender like in gen 3 or if they will make an entirely new rival for you.

i really hope they make a cool rival again, all rivals from gen 4 and 5 are just huge derps
    agreed! tired of all this "oh well I lost! you are so much better than I am!"

Also I really hope they don't make the mistake of only allowing the new pokemon before the story is completed again.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing Rollout on Chespin, I could see it evolving into a Grass/Rock Armadillo.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    If he evolves into an armadillo then I'll insta-pick him, that would be amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    agreed! tired of all this "oh well I lost! you are so much better than I am!"
    Gary and um, what was the redheads name - silver? They were smug douchebags and it made beating them so much more satisfying. I hated steamrolling Bianca each battle, she was so sweet and so terrible. Poor girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a balance between Gary's snark and Silver's hatred would be nice.

Everyone from May/Brendan onward is sad.
    Men!

Deleted
    A pokemon learning a certain type move doesn't mean anything though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That link Holz posted earlier has a source saying it'll be Grass/Fighting. But as the article says, its unconfirmed still. Same as Sylveon being Fairy type.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    A pokemon learning a certain type move doesn't mean anything though.
    No, but Rollout as a move tends to imply that they could roll into a ball. Armadillos have a thick hide, so that leads me to think Rock secondary typing.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but Rollout as a move tends to imply that they could roll into a ball. Armadillos have a thick hide, so that leads me to think Rock secondary typing.
    Miltank can Rollout. *flashes back to Gold/Silver* Very sure it doesn't have a Rock subtype.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That link Holz posted earlier has a source saying it'll be Grass/Fighting. But as the article says, its unconfirmed still. Same as Sylveon being Fairy type.
    Grass/Dark and water/fighting.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Miltank can Rollout. *flashes back to Gold/Silver* Very sure it doesn't have a Rock subtype.
    Miltank has a rather round design.
    Men!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Means nothing honestly. Clefairy can rollout too, and that's just big and bouncy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Means nothing honestly. Clefairy can rollout too, and that's just big and bouncy.
    Right, but when I think of a mammal rolling into a ball, the thing that comes to mind is an armadillo.
    Men!

Ive actually been thinking about buying a DS lite second hand and moving onto diamond, platinum, pearl and the x and y is it?

My question is though, do the NPCs constantly jump on the spot when they talk in game, and do they constantly refer to pokemon as "Monster world" or what ever it is,

Reason I ask is that I tried playing an e*****r online and the characters were constantly jumping and calling it monster world and saying it was a video game or something, I kept getting pissed and closing it

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right, but when I think of a mammal rolling into a ball, the thing that comes to mind is an armadillo.
    Which is quite fair, however you could also think of a porcupine or hedgehog, which honestly the new grass starter thingy kinda looks like. So I'm guessing an armored Nuzlocke copy, especially if the grass/dark type turns out to be true.

Imagine a suave Sandslash with a few twigs and leaves here and there, yeah that's my theory.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Ive actually been thinking about buying a DS lite second hand and moving onto diamond, platinum, pearl and the x and y is it?

My question is though, do the NPCs constantly jump on the spot when they talk in game, and do they constantly refer to pokemon as "Monster world" or what ever it is,

Reason I ask is that I tried playing an e*****r online and the characters were constantly jumping and calling it monster world and saying it was a video game or something, I kept getting pissed and closing it
    Sounds like a fucked and bugged emulator.

Oh and it's Diamond/Pearl/Platinum -> Black & White -> Black & White 2 -> X & Y (which aren't out yet).

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is quite fair, however you could also think of a porcupine or hedgehog, which honestly the new grass starter thingy kinda looks like. So I'm guessing an armored Nuzlocke copy, especially if the grass/dark type turns out to be true.

Imagine a suave Sandslash with a few twigs and leaves here and there, yeah that's my theory.
    And I can totally see that. I was thinking Grass/Rock was unique until I remembered Cradily's line.

Like I said, just a theory on my end.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grass/Dark and water/fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokebeach.com
    The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
    I can see either of those combinations happening, but I do like the idea of a Water/Dark more.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can see either of those combinations happening, but I do like the idea of a Water/Dark more.
    The idea is that it'll be fire/psychic, grass/Dark and water/fighting to counter their original weakenesses.