Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurome View Post
    I personally don't understand the emphasis on legendaries.

I hate using them, they just feel like a cheat. The new forms and the download events like a level 100 EV trained Dialga with a special 150 power move. Pointless imo

I would much prefer them giving us a selection of level 1 bagons, dratinis, larvitars etc with a special ability which will encourage you to level it (and you can actually use it online for PvP)
    I usually just get my legendaries to collect them, I never ever use them for anything ever.

Only use my legendaries for things like "defeat the elite four with only this type of pokemon" medals.
    Always feels kind of bad when I catch a legendary pokemon that his been around for countless millennia and then they just live in my box forever lol.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-09-23 at 02:16 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Just started a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Challenge mode game. BRING ON THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS.

This should keep me occupied until October 12th.

Deleted

Woo!

Was JUST going to post that.

PLEASE let it be the 2nd eeveelution of the 6th gen. I would love it so much. Dragon Type please!

Deleted
    I would love 2nd eeveelution, doesn't matter which type but fighting would be nice.
    Any true evolution for any pokemon (other than eevee) is what I'm really hoping for, just to prove it's not all about megas.

Just started a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Challenge mode game. BRING ON THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS.

This should keep me occupied until October 12th.
    How to play this? It seems awesome.

how in the world are you supposed to guess that right? xD

ok...... i want a squid pokemon
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I would love 2nd eeveelution, doesn't matter which type but fighting would be nice.
    Any true evolution for any pokemon (other than eevee) is what I'm really hoping for, just to prove it's not all about megas.
    So much this. I am really tired of megas by now.

now that you mention it... they show the two new legendaries in the picture - they don't have mega evolution forms yet

It's already confirmed that there won't be any mega-evolutions for 6th gen pokemon. Also, it would be extreme overkill to have mega-evos for the 6th gen legendaries: I can't even imagine how they would fit mega-evos for any legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    [...] I can't even imagine how they would fit mega-evos for any legendary.
    Well, Mewtwo even has two mega evos - legendary overkill

Deleted
    Here you go sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPBWkZuqCA

Quick and easy.

Volt White and Blaze Black and their sequels are amazing. Being an owner of a DS Flash Cart, I'm never ever going to play the original games again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Volt White and Blaze Black and their sequels are amazing. Being an owner of a DS Flash Cart, I'm never ever going to play the original games again.
    Would you be able to direct me to a decent Flash Cart good sir? Maybe a paragraph or two on how to use it? What rom do you use? I'm using DeSmuMe atm.

Oh dear, 3 weeks to go. Can't get more bored waiting for it and Hearthstone. CMON ALREADY!
    Yea, it will be fun =)

I'm personally just finising up some OU pokemons I've wanted to try. Last pokemon I finished today was a classic Shell cloyster - so overpowerd power up move. Many pokemon works we'll, but often are tied to few situations - But then we also have the few pokemons that ROCK badly, especially for in-game such as Garchomp, Hydreigon or Excadrill. I've noticed without thoes few key pokemons even doing pokemon league without any potions can be hard.... And all my pokemons are useally between 80-95.

...No need for legendaries with such pokemons. Caught em all early inn White2, and still haven't used anyone but the flying legendary you get at the shrine (It was to good not to use inn sandstorm and as general Fly HM slave) and terrakion, trough I'm often tempted to see if I could get a Heathran, but then I should have RNG'd legendaries with synchronizer abblity...witch is booring :P I got lucky with a OK Terrakion, but the other one wasen't to optimal Respect to people who stomatch reset the game and catch legendaries like 10-50 times, until you get a good one.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-09-23 at 08:51 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Here you go sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPBWkZuqCA

Quick and easy.
    Got past the second gym. Had to do the retarded Pokestar studios. Finally, I get to leave and the guy isn't in the office so I can get the FUCK out of the area. And nothing I do fixes this. Four hours of grinding for nothing. x3

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

i loved pokestar studios O-O by the time i left it the first time i had already done every movie and all my pokemon had stars.

im gonna take a guess and say since theres about three weeks left before the games come out that they are gonna announce the starter evos once a week until release :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

wait what is this volt white and blaze black, I never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    wait what is this volt white and blaze black, I never heard of it
    one of those rom hack fan made games

- - - Updated - - -

NEW RUMOURS FROM POKEBEACH @_@

Another source has sent us a new set of information about X and Y. Like the last batch of leaks, consider all of this a rumor until Pokemon reveals it. Like our last source, some of this information is from memory, so it may not be 100% accurate. Again, please treat all of this with caution – even though we’ve been shown evidence to backup some of the information, we could still be falling for an elaborate trick. Time will tell!

Trusk is a Grass/Rock boar Pokemon with long green tusks coming out of its mouth. He is gruff, has grey skin, and features green leaf-like ears. It has an “adorable” pre-evolution with tiny tusks and a leaf at the end of its tail.
    A Normal/Poison porcupine Pokemon named Quillom can be found quite early in the game in the forest. It has white skin with light purple quills. He has a Poison-type quill attack which damages and has a high chance of poison.
    A Ghost-type spider Pokemon is found in caves. It is dark gray with blue spots and multiple light grey eyes. It has a feint light blue mist around its abdomen. The source doesn’t remember the spelling of its name, but says it was something like “Apparachnid.” He thinks it may have an evolution.
    There is a Ground-type badger Pokemon that is dark brown with black stripes going up its face. It knows Slash and a new biting move.
    Reconfirmation that Froakie’s final evolution is Water/Fighting. It looks similar to a poison dart frog. The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It’s also a bit bulkier. It uses its hind legs a lot and has kicking attacks.
    Bunnelby evolves into a Ground/Dark type rabbit that is larger and much rounder. Its color scheme is reversed, with the dark brown now being the prominent color. It can be found in caves. It is useful because you can get it early in the game and use it to evolve Pancham into Pangoro.
    Helioptile has an evolution. It is bipedal with a second yellow triangle on its face. Its ears become more jagged and it looks meaner. On its back are what look like spikes with jagged parts at the very top. It can learn a new attack called Thunder Roll, where it rolls up like a wheel and strikes the opponent.
    Reconfirmation that Meowstic has a pre-evolution named Espurr. There is no gender differentiation until it evolves. It is mostly white, similar to the female version, with cuter eyes and a single puffy tail. It has a little patch of fur under its head (similar to its evolutions). The fur is dark blueish with little tufts of white in it.
    Other Pokemon that are now Fairy-type: the Chansey evolution line, Dunsparce, the Clefairy line, and Togepi’s line.
    Fairy Dust is a new move that will randomly cause either Paralysis, Poison, Sleep, or Burn.
    Like Magneton, Wailmer is part of one of the Super Training Facility games.
    Team Flare makes an appearance right at the beginning of the game. On the TV in your house, one of its members talks about fashion and how your Pokemon should match your style. Team Flare’s signature music has an eerie accordion sound to it in the opening sequence.
    The outfit your character wears at the start is colored to match what you’ve set as your favorite color in your 3DS settings. It can be changed easily though.
    The opening cinematic is in 3D. (Have to mention this since most of the game isn’t in stereoscopic 3D. ) It starts off with Yveltal’s cry, which wakes you up. You sit up in your bed. It then pans and there is a shot of your city. Yveltal’s shadow goes over it. After that there is some other shots of your town. You seem amazed that you saw Yveltal. It then shows generic in-game shots like you entering a forest with your friends, selecting your starter, running through a cave, etc. After that it shows Sycamore welcoming you. You are standing outside of his lab at the time, then he takes you inside. It then shows him showing you three Poke Balls which leads into a transformation video where it shows all three Kanto starters evolving to their final forms, and then the three of them Mega Evolving. It’s a really cool cinematic. The video ends with Yveltal flying with the sun behind him, leading in to the title screen. Team Flare is also shown at some point in the sequence.
    On the title screen you can use the analog joystick on your 3DS to change the angle at which you see Xerneas/Yveltal.

- - - Updated - - -

also review advance copies of the game most likely went out recently so theres a good chance this is real info, even though its not from the same guy
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552