Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Isotop View Post
    Is it possible to breed an Eevee with both heal bell and wish?
    It now is, because now both males and females can pass down moves All previously illegal movesets (which included egg moves which could not possibly be together at the same time) are now legal because of that. Smogon rejoiced

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    No. Regular Shiny Garchomp is but a hardly noticeable darker shade of blue compared to the normal Garchomp. Shiny Mega Garchomp is a bright pink.
    IT IS @_@ PRAISE GOOMY!

now we know why they gave out the shiny gible.

also i was kind of right.

you play as a detective with a pikachu partner and solve mysteries and crimes

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/28...8Siliconera%29
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Can't get them both on the same eevee though :/ how can you get both of them when eevee has like a full moveset already when it hatches?

Quote Originally Posted by Isotop View Post
    Can't get them both on the same eevee though :/ how can you get both of them when eevee has like a full moveset already when it hatches?
    You can delete the other moves of the parents.

also couldn't you just sketch it onto a male smeragle. its from the field group

what do you guys think of the new game?

i think solving murders and stuff as a detective in the pokemon world actually sounds kind of cool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, tryin to hatch a 4 perfect IV adamant Tyrunt with Egg moves. Taking forever, best Ive got so far is Attack, Defense, Speed Adamant with egg moves.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, if I breed a Tyrunt wit its egg moves with a Larvatar, will its egg moves be passed down to the next Tyrunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Man, tryin to hatch a 4 perfect IV adamant Tyrunt with Egg moves. Taking forever, best Ive got so far is Attack, Defense, Speed Adamant with egg moves.
    honestly in my opinion unless you plan on doing tournaments worrying about ivs is a complete waste of time, evs and natures are fine enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    honestly in my opinion unless you plan on doing tournaments worrying about ivs is a complete waste of time, evs and natures are fine enough
    Im actually having fun with this, before it waz beat the elite four and collect them all. I haven't played since Pokémon Gold and as a little kid. So to me, why not go all out? Or I can be bored after playing league of legends for so long and then maybe resubscribe to WoW. But, its nice to take a break from the computer and actually relax in my bed or on the couch or even in my car and do something competitive other then League and WoW.

Not only will he simply be speaking, but Pikachu, who has been considered the cute and innocent Pokémon, will also have lines that are more suited for an adult, which makes sense considering he’ll be your senior detective partner.

For example, the above image depicts one of his lines that reads, “…Oh, they’re just beauties [girls]”. He’ll also have other hard-boiled lines to fit a detective persona. “If this keeps up, we’ll have a bag made from Pikachu…” is another one of his lines.

my excitement for this game just got alot higher.

bring on im to old for this shit detective pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what do you guys think of the new game?

i think solving murders and stuff as a detective in the pokemon world actually sounds kind of cool
    If that game ever gets ported over to west and has voice overs, that Pikachu just needs to have a gruff, whiskey-burnt voice.

"You see kid, this isn't some nice idyllic town like Nuvema. This is Castelia City and things... things don't always end up pretty here..."
    Last edited by Lahis; 2013-10-28 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If that game ever gets ported over to west and has voice overs, that Pikachu just needs to have a gruff, whiskey-burnt voice.

"You see kid, this isn't some nice idyllic town like Nuvema. This is Castelia City and things... things don't always end up pretty here..."
    if pokemon conquest, a crossover with a game pretty much no one in the west ever heard of got ported im 100% sure this will be too

So apparently my Friend Safari has Dwebble, Pupitar and and mysterious third pokemon who is either Rhydon, Shuckle or Barnabacle.

Talk about a total waste of Friend Slot :DDD
    Last edited by Lahis; 2013-10-28 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    For people that have tried shiny chaining through pokeradar, do I need to defeat 39 pokemon and then reset in hopes for shiny patch, or 40 pokemon and reset?

10+ Year Old Account
    So true story, Im on the couch hatching eggs and jus pushing B when I see an Ow? and then daze off for 5 mins and then push b again to ignore nickname and then onward with the strolling in a circle to hatch the next egg. So basically me and my baby momma are talking about dinner, Im like lets discuss what we're gonna eat for dinner while having sex. She like you crazy man and Im like hell yeah this sounds awesome and we were talking for like 5-10 mins and I totally didn't realize I had already pushed B for the Ow? Part and then forgot I waz hatching the egg in my lap, then I look down and BAM Shiny Tyrunt. Ow yeah, finish hatching the rest and then checking the ivs on this bad boy.

WELL, I STILL CANT PLAY POKEMON X OR Y...
    So, how does this team sound
    -Carracosta
    -Elektross
    -Chandelure
    -Escavalier
    -Scrafty
    -Reuniclus
    It's mostly for home fun with friends. Tips for attacks, natures and items..? I'm relatiely new to any kind of competitive poké playin'

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    PS: Elektross is currently unobtainable, you'll need to wait until December 27th (EU/US?) / December 25th (Japan) to get one.
    He's playing B/W not X/Y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Im actually having fun with this, before it waz beat the elite four and collect them all. I haven't played since Pokémon Gold and as a little kid. So to me, why not go all out? Or I can be bored after playing league of legends for so long and then maybe resubscribe to WoW. But, its nice to take a break from the computer and actually relax in my bed or on the couch or even in my car and do something competitive other then League and WoW.
    Quoted for freaking truth. All the fuzz with breeding now and aiming to be competitive adds a whole new dimension (you can call it end-game) to the Pokemon game.

Almost clocked 100 hours in the game already. That's outstanding record not only in history of my Pokemon games (played every single gen) but also a record of my gaming (for a such short time it was released).
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-28 at 10:01 PM.

Just discovered a really good Heart Gold / Soul Silver hack.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/pok%C3%A9...silver.327567/

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    WELL, I STILL CANT PLAY POKEMON X OR Y...
    So, how does this team sound
    -Carracosta
    -Elektross
    -Chandelure
    -Escavalier
    -Scrafty
    -Reuniclus
    It's mostly for home fun with friends. Tips for attacks, natures and items..? I'm relatiely new to any kind of competitive poké playin'
    Scratch that, I want a trick room build with Elektross, reuniclus and Carracosta. Any tips for the next three? Golurk? All pokemon must be within B/W
    How would Conkeldurr and ferrothorn add to aforementioned team..?
    Last edited by Omnoms; 2013-10-28 at 10:07 PM. Reason: because reasons. Came ot think of extra.