Thread: Pokémon!

Hey ! I got my Volcanora thanks to Rylee <3

But now I have something else to ask you guys : Does any of you have a Ralts with Hyperbeam ? A perfect one if possible. Thanks !

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

But now I have something else to ask you guys : Does any of you have a Ralts with Hyperbeam ? A perfect one if possible. Thanks !
    It doesn't get it as a Ralts. It needs to evolve to Gardevoir first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

I have several Boxes of Modest Raltses.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2014-07-04 at 08:13 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone see the extra clip of the mists cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Did anyone see the extra clip of the mists cinematic?
    Yeah made me laugh. The responses in the comment section on the other hand made me facepalm.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

o god damn... Sonya and Zeratul are Op as fuck :I

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    o god damn... Sonya and Zeratul are Op as fuck :I

I so want to be in alpha since the very first trailer in Blizzcon. T.T

Oh god guys, I'm dumb. I meant Hyper Voice not Hyper Beam haha. Hyper Voice is a move that Ralts learns only in BW2.

Homophobia is so gay.

Gonna do a reset, was wonderring if anyone could hold onto my Blazekenite and a Charizardite Y (Wouldn't mind trading for X) for me while starting the new game. This also means I can give the rest of the Megastones from Y away if anyone wants

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WZEdLsC.png[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Adieus les bleus!

A German win in the quarterfinals and a shiny Pawniard on my way home. The blue went straight from Brazil into my 3DS.
    Today's a good day.

Deleted
    I'm not much into MOBA games, but Heroes of the Storm really has my attention.
    WTB Beta

- - - Updated - - -

I still need 220 hours played to achieve 999:59, time to start making living dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I'm not much into MOBA games, but Heroes of the Storm really has my attention.
    WTB Beta

- - - Updated - - -

I still need 220 hours played to achieve 999:59, time to start making living dex.
    I am a MOBA player and I NEED HotS beta!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Blizz?

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Thanks a lot, sadly my reddit account is only 8 days old due to making it to trade Safari's but none the less another week is likely quicker then current luck has been for acquiring a ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Thanks a lot, sadly my reddit account is only 8 days old due to making it to trade Safari's but none the less another week is likely quicker then current luck has been for acquiring a ditto.
    Can you clarify? That sentence doesn't make sense

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Can you clarify? That sentence doesn't make sense
    Was thanking the person who linked my quoted link, but the 6 IV dittos they are trading are only open to people whose Reddit accounts are 2 weeks old, or older.
    But at the rate I'm going, another week of waiting is likely quicker then just hoping to find someone with a ditto safari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

It should, the green color it gains should have been replaced by either a fire red or black/gray in my humble opinion. Instead it looks like a booger.
    just met my first mega Aggron... and first Aggron in general I think. My Shuckle stood up to that overgrown bully like a champ though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a shiny Sneasel from World Trade... Been a good day. Now if I could just find a decent Ditto.
    i forgot shiny sandshrew isnt red like shiny sandslash

- - - Updated - - -

also speaking of fusions they should make a pokemon game based off that manga pokemon reburst where they fuse with their pokemon to battle

- - - Updated - - -

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Was thanking the person who linked my quoted link, but the 6 IV dittos they are trading are only open to people whose Reddit accounts are 2 weeks old, or older.
    But at the rate I'm going, another week of waiting is likely quicker then just hoping to find someone with a ditto safari.
    you're welcome
    I just recently started using reddit too and it's deffo worth it, theres alot of useful subreddits with very helpful people

i wish this was a real game

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552