Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i forgot shiny sandshrew isnt red like shiny sandslash

- - - Updated - - -

also speaking of fusions they should make a pokemon game based off that manga pokemon reburst where they fuse with their pokemon to battle

- - - Updated - - -

I remember ReBurst, I checked it out a year ago and it was actually pretty decent. It's like Kill La Kill but with pokemon instead of uniforms.

Wonder if there is any scans available for RéBurst o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wonder if there is any scans available for RéBurst o_O
    alot of sites have a little bit of it but from what ive seen most of it is missing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kinda sucks how there's no real tutor in XY and so many breeding moves are gone. Wanted to get Low Sweep and Beat up/Sucker Punch on an Ambipom but its only BW tutoring and breeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Kinda sucks how there's no real tutor in XY and so many breeding moves are gone. Wanted to get Low Sweep and Beat up/Sucker Punch on an Ambipom but its only BW tutoring and breeding.
    Join the ORAS wait train. Nintendo ussually adds it to the 2nd game so people will be more likely to buy them as well

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Finally got my Eevees bred and a Sylveon+Umbreon.
    Sylveon is proving to be a distant cousin to Chansey/Snorlax for obnoxious recovery skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Finally got my Eevees bred and a Sylveon+Umbreon.
    Sylveon is proving to be a distant cousin to Chansey/Snorlax for obnoxious recovery skills.
    Don't forget about Florges!

Anyone happen to have a HA Skiddo/Gogoat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Join the ORAS wait train. Nintendo ussually adds it to the 2nd game so people will be more likely to buy them as well
    Sadly. Few more months Was really excited about Ambipom (was a huge fan of Aipom) until I saw those key moves being tutor only.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-07-05 at 06:58 AM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Anyone happen to have a HA Skiddo/Gogoat?

Sadly. Few more months Was really excited about Ambipom (was a huge fan of Aipom) until I saw those key moves being tutor only.
    You're telling me! Gliscor gets Stealth Rocks through tutor, Bisharp gets Knock-off, VOlcarona Giga Drain, and Sceptile gets Dragon Pulse to name a few!

Eelektross has an awesome attacking moveset via tutor, but only available in BW2.

Was depressing to find that out when I was looking for a good attacker on my Electric team to go alongside Electivire.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Don't forget about Florges!
    Florges ended my Battle M streak... I think I shall promptly forget that thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

6 Grass safaris on the friend list and not one of them has Gogoat. Being trolled by the damn game system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I remember ReBurst, I checked it out a year ago and it was actually pretty decent. It's like Kill La Kill but with pokemon instead of uniforms.
    1.st thing that ReBurst reminds me is pokemon ecchi and hentai. Or in other words, all woman version of pokemon. The cat picture tells everything.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

well they arent all like that

- - - Updated - - -

Y I NO CAN HAZ RACCOON POKERMANZ LOOK JUS LIEK DIS TENDOZ @_@

Y I NO CAN HAZ @_@

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

^
    Zigzagoon is a raccoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    ^
    Zigzagoon is a raccoon.
    he is also known to zigzag

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Gonna do a reset, was wonderring if anyone could hold onto my Blazekenite and a Charizardite Y (Wouldn't mind trading for X) for me while starting the new game. This also means I can give the rest of the Megastones from Y away if anyone wants
    Still no one up? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    ^
    Zigzagoon is a raccoon.
    zigzagoon is a raccoon dog :P

is differnt :P

we need a REAL raccoon pokemon :P with proper raccoon hands. none of this fake tanuki japanese cosplay raccoon nonesense :P

I can see a raccoon pokemon. But for the type i don't know :
    Normal, Dark, Ground (any mix of them) or they can go fire , but i don't see another type fitting. edit : forgot fighting as another possibility.
    And for his BS something like : 95 / 105 / 75 / 50 / 70 / 90, i don't see a raccoon on the special side.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2014-07-05 at 01:33 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well they arent all like that

- - - Updated - - -

Y I NO CAN HAZ RACCOON POKERMANZ LOOK JUS LIEK DIS TENDOZ @_@

Y I NO CAN HAZ @_@

Daw what a cutie whittle raccoon