Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's funny. It's also sad, even if he's acting.

Deleted
    I always laught my ass off when watching Francis videos. Even though it's acting, I can feel his pain. He's actually pointing out quite good facts.

PS. It's funny how he sounds like Mort Goldman from Family Guy, but looks like Peter.

epic win. so fucking win.

Deleted
    I was waiting to 'LOL' but didn't

Am I doing it wrong?

Deleted
    i dont find him funny, sorry =(

Boy needs to get out and run some laps, holy MI waiting to happen.

Deleted
    arent you getting banned in wow for using reall life money to buy ingame items ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    this guy has more 'chins' than a chinese phone book!
    ZING!

never heard it, nice one.

also jesus >< it is painful to listen to him my ears are bleeding.

People who have actually PLAYED Diablo II and not just heard of it, would know that game is dominated by gold and item farmers that sell them for real money. The only difference in D3 is that Blizzard is actually letting the average player get some money out of it, instead of it just being a stupid little community of farmers. The Diablo 3 auction house is a GOOD thing, and once again, the people who have ACTUALLY PLAYED D2 know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Didn't laugh at the video, numa numa comment was hilarious though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    arent you getting banned in wow for using reall life money to buy ingame items ?
    That's what the fuss is about. There is legit Blizzard AH in Diablo 3 where real money is legit currency. Blizzard actually allows it in Diablo 3.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Deleted
    A true lover of MMO guy i might say
    He need to check a little his blood pressure , but hes a hell lot better than snobs out there

Vergin-Deathwing

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's got some serious issues if you ask me.