Made a youtube for guild im in, like my first video? :3

I am gonna go for more fun videos. There are enough videos of people raiding to bad techno music. Speaking of which, the music is: Tenderoni (MSTRKRFT REMIX) by Chromeo. http://youtu.be/H9XXlOtBfhY?hd=1

*I cannot figure out how to embed youtube, so pardon the link.

I dont get it...what does the murloc suit have to do with your guild? I mean no offense or anything, I just dont get it..

It has nothing to do with the guild I'm in other than I am in the guild. It's a youtube channel for just anything WoW related my fellow guild members and I want to share. I did not mean to imply it was a youtube for advertising our guild or anything. Just, I think it's a great idea to have a mutual place we can all upload our content for others to enjoy. The focus of this thread was meant to be the video, not the channel.

A former English teacher of mine once said of Shakespeare "If you do not like it, you just don't understand it." Not to say you claimed it was not enjoyable, but your lack of understanding reminded me and I wanted to share.

I hope you liked it, despite not understanding the purpose of the channel -- at no fault of your own.