Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Woot, so stoked for priest t13 Holy set

i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/CongJoe/Priestcleanup.jpg

Exclusive image of the t13 BiS armor including weapon. Specifically designed to handle raiding circumstances for when people decide to shit all over the healers.. ^_^
    Hope you likey

Quote Originally Posted by kahlahton View Post

Exclusive image of the t13 BiS armor including weapon. Specifically designed to handle raiding circumstances for when people decide to shit all over the healers.. ^_^
    Hope you likey
    Oh dears.... Lets hope that is NOT the case XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post

in exclusivity, the priest t13 helmet design.
    hhm i think i have seen that before...

and here it is, James May was obviously beta testing it (in the Vietnam special episode)
    Last edited by mmoc174caaa55b; 2011-09-15 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlahton View Post

Hope you likey
    Set Bonus:

2: Your healing criticals occasionally wrap the target in a toilet paper tourniquet, reducing damage taken by the target by 15%
    from all sources for 10 seconds.

4: When you drop below 40% mana, your armour clogs and causes a backwash. Backwashes explode out of your various armour pieces
    and flood the area, restoring 2% of your total mana every 5 seconds to all raid members within 10 yards. Your armour unclogs and the effect stops when your mana reaches 50%, and has a 2 minute internal cooldown.

EDIT: I guess I'll do shadow, too... lol

2: Your critical SW: Pain ticks cause "Dirty Water," causing your next mindblast to ignore GCD, cooldown, mana cost, and cast time.

4: When you consume 3 shadow orbs with mind blast, you gain a charge of "extra strength tiolet bowl scrub." When you reach 3 charges, your next three damage over time abilities applied to your target will crit with 50% of their ticks.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2011-09-15 at 11:40 PM.

Something leap of faith inspired with large wings Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Set Bonus:

2: Your healing criticals occasionally wrap the target in a toilet paper tourniquet, reducing damage taken by the target by 15%
    from all sources for 10 seconds.

4: When you drop below 40% mana, your armour clogs and causes a backwash. Backwashes explode out of your various armour pieces
    and flood the area, restoring 2% of your total mana every 5 seconds to all raid members within 10 yards. Your armour unclogs and the effect stops when your mana reaches 50%, and has a 2 minute internal cooldown.

EDIT: I guess I'll do shadow, too... lol

2: Your critical SW: Pain ticks cause "Dirty Water," causing your next mindblast to ignore GCD, cooldown, mana cost, and cast time.

4: When you consume 3 shadow orbs with mind blast, you gain a charge of "extra strength tiolet bowl scrub." When you reach 3 charges, your next three damage over time abilities applied to your target will crit with 50% of their ticks.
    Hahaha YES! you just made my day.

I wish for something elunish this time just for a change. There are too many holy sets and 1 shadow now its time for moon priests to make their apearance in tier 13

Normal version and Heroic colours.

please note that the heroic helm is not not allowed to be hid in 4.3

Actually the lock helm sort of looks like that... except the wavy stuff is in front of the face instead of on top of the head ><

Deleted
    There's a thread on the paladin forum about how they "might" be getting a set similar to the out of their Guardian of ancient kings. If that's true then we better get something equally as sparkly!

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    There's a thread on the paladin forum about how they "might" be getting a set similar to the out of their Guardian of ancient kings. If that's true then we better get something equally as sparkly!
    That's based on a blue post about some sets designed after the new abilities, some after new raidbosses, and the rest just what they think would fit.

For Priest abilities we have: Mind Spike, Inner Will and Leap of Faith. Leap of Faith is already used in T3/T7, so we can cut this out. Would leave us with Mindspike and Inner Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    That's based on a blue post about some sets designed after the new abilities, some after new raidbosses, and the rest just what they think would fit.

For Priest abilities we have: Mind Spike, Inner Will and Leap of Faith. Leap of Faith is already used in T3/T7, so we can cut this out. Would leave us with Mindspike and Inner Will.
    So blue + gold with a crown headpiece?