Thread: Solo Malygos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not that it is supereasy as a DK to take on some of the raidbosses some DK's have soloed but this I hold in about a 100 times more skillfull since it is a warlock and not the faceroll DK doing it.

Well done

Oh and:
    Oceanlab - Satellite (Original Above and Beyond Mix)
    Oceanlab - Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Mix)

Think I got almost everything Oceanlab released, god damn killer music
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very Nice Firedemon, I'm inspired and will probably be trying this myself soon, or possibly with a dk as another poster intimated.

And also to echo a few other posters, I can't begin to tell you how many runs on that I've been in where it basically comes down to 2-3 people remaining in p3. Usually one having 20+ stacks, and the other 2 managing like 3 or 4 and barely staying alive.

Great stuff man, glad to have our class represented not just another dk xD
    Www.facebook.com/magelordx
    Feel free to add me if you wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    3man =/= Solo
    And its exactly because of that last phase that it was considered impossible to solo.
    You would die instantly if you used all your energy attacking him and got focused, or would hit the enrage timer if you kept yourself healed.

I didnt watch the video, but it does sound impressive.
    It is only possible due to the drakes scaling they implemented back in 3.3.x

3 manning something at level 80 usually means its soloable at 85. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    It sure is easy to just type BS than to do it yourself.

OT: Nice job OP.
    p3 IS easy

Deleted
    realy firedemon.. did i had to see that in mmo? just say it in gchat xD. gz m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Stop trying to make him look worse than he actually is.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Hairyzac is expressing his in a normal way, compared to what you are typing.
    Not everyone thinks it's that impressive, that's fine, as long as they express it like Hairyzac does instead of going "lol my grandma can do that rofl"

Also, your reaction makes YOU look like the kid here, not Hairyzac.
    pwnd

Gj Firedemon, what gave you the idea to go and do this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrothe View Post
    VW sacrifice...
    Which is useless.
    It wasn't buffed in Cata afaik and still only absorbs about 10k which is almost nothing.