Thread: Solo Malygos

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I didn't even consider him soloable because of Phase 3. How wrong I was...

Congratz!

mother of god

Deleted
    nicely done

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A flawless solo OP, makes me want to go solo it on my own warlock myself

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Oh god, I didn't even consider him soloable because of Phase 3. How wrong I was...

Congratz!
    Really? Oh how many times I was forced 3man the last phase because no one else had any clue and died nearly instantly.
    OP: Nice job.

Impressive. O.o

Thats damn good OP damn good.

Picture is Armory.

Deleted
    saw it solod by a dk about a week ago, http://manaflask.com/article/1150/mo...-lord-jaraxxus
    but undoubtly very well done, keep up the good work

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't this already done some months ago? Regardless, it's still a pretty impressive feat, and I salute you for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Oh how many times I was forced 3man the last phase because no one else had any clue and died nearly instantly.
    3man =/= Solo
    And its exactly because of that last phase that it was considered impossible to solo.
    You would die instantly if you used all your energy attacking him and got focused, or would hit the enrage timer if you kept yourself healed.

I didnt watch the video, but it does sound impressive.
    It is only possible due to the drakes scaling they implemented back in 3.3.x
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    And other warlocks cry over Thyrinar being too hard.

Well done OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

After watching the first 1:53 of the video I stopped after that. Malygos just rapes and breathes all over you the entire time. It would seem anyone could do this with the proper gear regardless of any kind of skill. No offense. Grats on the solo kill, but all these praises are ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    After watching the first 1:53 of the video I stopped after that. Malygos just rapes and breathes all over you the entire time. It would seem anyone could do this with the proper gear regardless of any kind of skill. No offense. Grats on the solo kill, but all these praises are ridiculous.
    let me see ur solo

Different people, different opinions, but let me tell you, it wasn't as easy as it looks, and there's more to look after not just a breath :P.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

He's got aggro, that's why. The Voidwalker just doesn't do enough threat it seems.

And again, let's see your solo if its unimpressive.

Looks like you were kinda lucky on those sparks... lol

Gj tho, was kind of scary to monitor your health

Yes do not get me wrong I am not trying to belittle your accomplishment Firedemon. But some of these people are a little too excited. And to the person posting above you, give me an 85 lock with his gear and I will surely solo it. Pressing the heal button once every 10 seconds in ph 3 and strafing while keeping stacks up has been easy since the fight was released. I assumed there would be some exciting things to watch in phases 1 and 2 but he just sits there getting beat on spamming Drain Life and Haunt. So please, spare me your "let me see ur solo" lines. Congrats to him but I don't understand why there are so many people gushing over the feat. I'm sure most of you are terrible at ph3 anyway

Yes do not get me wrong I am not trying to belittle your accomplishment Firedemon. But some of these people are a little too excited. And to the person posting above you, give me an 85 lock with his gear and I will surely solo it. Pressing the heal button once every 10 seconds in ph 3 and strafing while keeping stacks up has been easy since the fight was released. I assumed there would be some exciting things to watch in phases 1 and 2 but he just sits there getting beat on spamming Drain Life and Haunt. So please, spare me your "let me see ur solo" lines. Congrats to him but I don't understand why there are so many people gushing over the feat. I'm sure most of you are terrible at ph3 anyway
    Looks like this kid didn't go to school today. Do you parents know you're on a video game site instead of getting an education you so clearly and desperately need?

Infracted. No insults, please.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-09-09 at 06:58 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Looks like this kid didn't go to school today. Do you parents know you're on a video game site instead of getting an education you so clearly and desperately need?
    Stop trying to make him look worse than he actually is.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Hairyzac is expressing his in a normal way, compared to what you are typing.
    Not everyone thinks it's that impressive, that's fine, as long as they express it like Hairyzac does instead of going "lol my grandma can do that rofl"

Also, your reaction makes YOU look like the kid here, not Hairyzac.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."