Deleted

Swedish Tattoo Help!

Hey guys!

So it's my 21st birthday next month! I am being treated to 2 tattoo's and I have spent at least 4 months thinking of what to have. Finally I chose to have in Japanese writing on my left forearm saying "Strength and Honor" and on my right forearm something in Swedish... but I am not to sure what to have that will go well with the Japense tattoo... I would like it to be something nice, careing, sweet and even something love related. I hope I can get some idea's from y'all! Oh and no! No IKEA logo's or anything!! Haha

Thanks guys lemme know what you think

Swedish? o_O Why Swedish?

Strength and honor sounds bad in Swedish. Köttbulle, maybe? Knäckebröd. Smörgåsbord. Oh! För knäckebröd och smörgåsbord! Or kräftskiva!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    Swedish? o_O Why Swedish?

Strength and honor sounds bad in Swedish. Köttbulle, maybe? Knäckebröd. Smörgåsbord. Oh! För knäckebröd och smörgåsbord! Or kräftskiva!
    You really like food huh? Who the hell tattoos food on their arm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post

They did..

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Way to make me sound like an obese monster While I did get cravings for a köttbullemacka, I don't even like smörgåsbord or smörgåstårta even And I couldn't think of anything more Swedish :E How about you think of something Swedish?
    Midsommarstång? Wouldn't be that neat to have a penis symbol tattooed though. Valborg?

Deleted
    Hehe, I just really love anything Swedish, i've always been interested in the country and its past. Loving the pictures!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Hehe, I just really love anything Swedish, i've always been interested in the country and its past. Loving the pictures!
    Well Styrka och Heder doesn't really sound very good in Swedish.

---------- Post added 2011-09-10 at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I approve of this.

If you're not really sure, then don't get it. That ink is going to be on you for the rest of your life.