Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettosmølf View Post
    Enhance is better dps than ret atm. if you look at raidbots...
    Enhancement AoE is awful, which was probably what he ment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my this will be 200% QQ on pvp forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    Is this a joke? Paladin dps is low? this is news to me.
    Obviously you don't play Ret in raids. Continuously being at the bottom of charts against people in the same gear levels just because of how your class is tuned and because of a horribly designed mechanic(Holy Power), was dumb. This is a very welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by zsent View Post
    Call me a noob but wtf is Censure damage
    The stacking DOT from your Seal of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Ret fotm inc.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    Thank God! Ret DPS is really below par atm, this should help.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy!

I believe Censure is that extra holy damage you get from mastery on most of the paladin's attacks, correct?

VERY welcome change. I hope they keep going with it, because I don't think this'll be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Whine and ye shall receive! Hooray for ret buffs, and I guess prot slightly. I never really felt my paladin was doing too low of damage, but I won't complain about more free damage.
    they said they monitored thousands of firelands logs, and noticed dps was low(obviosuly), its a 2 line post it doesnt need a TLDR to be easy to read...

About damn time, Took them long enough to realize Paladin damage was low...
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    Nope, it is the dot applied to the target after any single target attack or auto swing. and your view on pally DPS will depend on what lvl you play at in my opinion, rets scale horribly compared to other dps. its a nice buff, my censure is about 8% of my overall dps on a raggy kill, so thats 3.2% flat out buff.
    Last edited by mmoc167bf695c3; 2011-09-09 at 10:05 PM.

how much % of paladin raid dmg is censure? i never saw it ticked high(but this was in pvp)

People actually took Ret Paladins to a Raid? I think my Shockadin spec could out DPS one lol so any buff to that spec is good

Yeah, there's that middle finger to those that want to act like there aren't "issues" with Ret dps...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

I wonder if prots censure will do 40% more damage too..? could be interesting especially for alystrazor heroic.

Hell, it's about time. Been waiting for the bandaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

People in my guild said I didn't know WTF i was talking about when I told them over a month ago that ret was horrible. Ya obviously they were on par and blizz just randomly decided to OP them via hotfix >.> Welcome fix, maybe our ret pally beat the tanks now

Sweet. I imagine this will make the value of mastery go up quite a bit as well.

TIME TO DETHRONE THE BOOMKIN THATS BEEN SITTIN IN MAH SPOT ON TOP O THE DMG METER!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

I'm pretty happy about this change. But i cant belive how many people don't know what Censure is and how many people are Qqing about something that isnt even that big of a buff lol...