Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daladiesman View Post
    me 4 but only because i was scrolling down aswell

then i saw
    and i gtfo asap
    This is called trying to hard for attention.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Daladiesman View Post
    me 4 but only because i was scrolling down aswell

then i saw
    and i gtfo asap
    Urgh not one of those....

"LOOK! I HAS BOOBS AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES, LOOK AT ALL THESE VIDEO GAMES AROUND ME GUUIEZ AND I'M NAKED!"

I wish I could take every single console from these types of girls and ban them from ever playing video games again, that or make sure they can never post on the internet.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-10 at 02:54 AM.

She looks malnourished imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    She looks malnourished imo.
    That she does.

Every guy posting in this thread that does not think she is hot likes it prison style ....if you know what I mean ...good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Every guy posting in this thread that does not think she is hot likes it prison style ....if you know what I mean ...good luck with that.
    She's not really hot. She's actually kind of annoying, and she has the body of a 14 year old boy.

Or you know, has different taste than you. Attention whores aren't hot, they are obnoxious.

It could be worse....>_>

Her voice was nearly as annoying as Aliena's voice.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    I think she's a stupid bitch. Judging from the video Resentful linked and the picture posted she's also not good looking in a literal sense, regardless of me not being remotely attracted to idiots.

Nice job projecting son, you're going to be having a fun life ahead of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Flaming people / celebrities who aren't here isn't any better than flaming people who are. Also, this isn't a spam forum, for those deciding to post "cool story bro" and so on.

Closing this before it gets any worse.