10+ Year Old Account

Talking Nike plans to release "Back to the future 2" Shoes

http://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=218838&action=news

Nike launches Back to the Future auto-lacing sneakers

Marty McFly's famed self-lacing sneakers in Back to the Future II have inspired Nike to launch their own fashion-forward futuristic kicks. The 2011 NIKE MAG is a "precise replica" of the Nike Air 2015 Kicks that Marty (Michael J. Fox) found when he travelled with Dr Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd) to 2015.
    Only 1500 pairs of the automatic lace-up sneakers will be sold and auctioned on eBay with net proceeds going to The Michael J. Fox Foundation to fund Parkinson's disease research. But there's already widespread chatter that the sneakers will be released commercially for a lot cheaper in 2015...life imitating art indeed!
    Nike officially describe the shoe as "an exact match, down to the contours of the upper, the glowing LED panel, and the electroluminescent NIKE in the strap. The 2011 NIKE MAG illuminates with the pinch of the 'ear' of the high top, glowing for five hours per charge".
    Nike has also released promotional pairs of Doc's metal shield glasses to the media, so we're hoping they'll also be made available to everyone soon!

wow they would be so cool!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Sneaker heads never cease to amaze me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plans? They've already begun my good friend, it started on the 8th I'm fairly sure.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13108758

Thread from two days ago, sorry

They're going for an average of 4,000 dollars a piece right now - with the first pair manufactured that went for, I believe, 30k+.

15+ Year Old Account
    Downside: They don't auto-lace. They just glow up. Cheaper to make your own out of Payless light up shoes.