Deleted

Priest Transmogrification that is NOT sets.

Ok so i know there is already a thread about this but i would appreciate this not being taken down because in the other one almost all of the replys are about sets, and i don't really like any of the current priest set.

For example, My Death Knight will look like this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vendare/simple

So do you guys got any cool looking gear setup you will use that is NOT a set?

Quote Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    Ok so i know there is already a thread about this but i would appreciate this not being taken down because in the other one almost all of the replys are about sets, and i don't really like any of the current priest set.

For example, My Death Knight will look like this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vendare/simple

So do you guys got any cool looking gear setup you will use that is NOT a set?
    I am going to try to find a set similar to the t13 warlock's. Or if our t13 is half as cool as that I would love to wear it forever. I love old god ideas.

I'm going to be looking for gear that has a distinctive silhouette because I play shadow... It'd be annoying to pay so much for Transmog and know that people will only be able to tell what it is for the little time I'm chilling in Org compared to raiding.

So far I'm thinking spikes. I'm trying to get that Fel hood off of Illidan (hood AND spikes, yes!) and still looking for some distinctive shoulders. Everything else will be matched up to those, since they won't be visible in shadowform beyond the shape.

As for weapons, I got the staff off Illidan as well, but I haven't picked a 1H and OH for it yet. I was thinking a lantern OH and a BC MH since they're all glowy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Deleted
    Tbh because everyone will be most likely dressing up the best looking sets I will most likely go for really under graphical items like say the shadow weave set from tailoring ( its not a real set just matching items ) it would look decent for shadow priests what with it being dark purple but I'm not too sure about it for Disc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Black Mageweave get up...sexy smexy unless your character is a dude then I dunno.

im mixing sets for my warrior top half is the t5 helm and shoulders (warbringer) and bottom half is going to be the plain simple silver boots and legs that drop from strat sry cant remember the names,gloves will be something idk yet lol shield of course the bulwark from illidan and weapon the red fang from UP,ya i havent went shopping all that much yet for him got the helm and shoulders so far.

Thread Necro..... also this is the Priest forum. Even so there are plenty of posts in the other thread that are not sets/are "sets" created from none set pieces.