10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta's matching Frieza? That was one hell of a migraine he recovered from near death from.

Oh, super demon Frieza. Those are some gnarly horns. Sure would suck if he impaled someone with them.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, super demon Frieza. Those are some gnarly horns. Sure would suck if he impaled someone with them.
    Krillin agrees...

Namek must be tiny. Piccolo gets put randomly on Namek, and just by chance, flys by Nail.

Huh.. ever wonder if Namekians have any other special abilities other than making dragonballs?
    If you truly read and think about it, this explains the reason for an immense amount of things...
    -nobody panics when things go "according to plan", even if the plan is horrifying! If tomorrow i tell the press if a gang-banger will get shot or a truck load of soliders will be blown up; no body panics. Its all apart of "The Plan". But if i say that one, little, old mayor will die, well then everyone losses their minds!
    "Those that criticize our generation forget who raised it"

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god krillin! Nooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account

Congratulations! Your Piccolo just evolved into Pinailccolo!
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

I bet Piccolo has this under control now.. if he will ever get there.. or if goku would just finish healing already. Why doesn't dende just do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    And now, time for more Kai. Personally, one of my favorite scenes in the whole series.

Gohan? The strongest being in the universe? That'll be the day...

RIP Headphone users.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-05-11 at 02:13 AM.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account

only one able to understand why gohan is the way he is

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:46 AM ----------

EVERY TIME GOKU WTF!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just restarted DBZ again yesterday and found something interesting. In the episode where PoPo sends the Z fighters to train in the time chamber, they are sent back 100 years into the past and fight with what we are told are saiyans on planet Vegeta. How is it that PoPo even knew about this place/time to send them to? Or does the time chamber just pick somewhere random? It'd be quite the coincidence for it to be random considering the place/characters.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account

le wild ezio appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    I just restarted DBZ again yesterday and found something interesting. In the episode where PoPo sends the Z fighters to train in the time chamber, they are sent back 100 years into the past and fight with what we are told are saiyans on planet Vegeta. How is it that PoPo even knew about this place/time to send them to? Or does the time chamber just pick somewhere random? It'd be quite the coincidence for it to be random considering the place/characters.
    Don't question the Popo...

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

le wild ezio appears
    Not DBZ! Get out!

The funny pictures megathread be yonder!
    Men!

Well, he is Kami's assistant, and Kami had been Guardian for at least 300 years, and Kami does like to tell a lot of stories to Mr. Popo. Since Kami knew about King Yemma/Kig Kai, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he knew, or at least heard of, planet Vegeta.

Can someone put those side by side, if that's even possible? Thanks...
    Last edited by McGrubbin; 2012-05-11 at 04:42 AM.

I don't think that's the hyperbolic time chamber if that's what you meant. I think it's a different kind of time chamber. One they can use to view events of the past as illusions in their mind. Maybe with Raditz coming to Earth and letting Kami and PoPo know about saiyans they started doing some research on them with that room. I can't say for sure though. The Z fighters were specifically sent there though for sure, it wasn't random.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    DBZ Avengers pics
    Needs more Cooler...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Needs more Cooler...
    Ya, I also don't know who that chick is in the back. Princess Snake maybe?

Anyway, here's a couple videos.

And this one...I just...too awesome (and funny, I guess).

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    i think that chick in the background is Zangya from the Bojack movie, also i always assumed popo just sent them somewhere in their imagination of how they thought the sayians would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Well, he is Kami's assistant, and Kami had been Guardian for at least 300 years, and Kami does like to tell a lot of stories to Mr. Popo. Since Kami knew about King Yemma/Kig Kai, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he knew, or at least heard of, planet Vegeta.

Can someone put those side by side, if that's even possible? Thanks...
    That may very well be true. I just thought it odd that they'd be going to Vegeta before we really know everything we learn later on in the series.

Also as for the pictures, I love em.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I am such a huuuuugggggeee DBZ fan! Great thread! Loving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    i think that chick in the background is Zangya from the Bojack movie, also i always assumed popo just sent them somewhere in their imagination of how they thought the sayians would be.
    Well that may be too, but the Z fighters didn't know that the Saiyans were from Vegeta did they? Goku never had the chance to tell them, and I doubt Piccolo did either.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 05:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    I am such a huuuuugggggeee DBZ fan! Great thread! Loving it.
    Welcome brother/sister in arms.