It looks like his first orgasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    wish my orgasms looked like that (yellow hair and all) rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    "Huu-RAWRRRR"
    *heavy panting*
    "Where'd this electricity come from?"

10+ Year Old Account
    heard the saying.....once you go black you never go back...

once you go saiyan you know what i'm saying

Wow the TFS site is still down... wonder if they got attacked or are doing some major site construction. You think for the latter they would have a under construction page up though. I want episode 30! lol

Also I just watched the episode where that gif is from as well as the ones after. So good. I seriously forgot how epic the last skirmish with cell is. The whole episode is one giant super intense kamehameha wave battle with all the fighters actually being involved. Easily the best ending of a main villain in the entire series in my opinion. Movies included.

A repost but screw it, deserves it. Although the other one wasn't remastered. This one looks prettier.

Also way to eat the sensu beans weak Z fighters and not save any for Gohan.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-14 at 04:41 AM. Reason: better vid
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Also way to eat the sensu beans weak Z fighters and not save any for Gohan.
    I'm pretty sure they were expecting Gohan to just destroy Cell, as opposed to playing around with him and giving him a chance to plan a counter attack. Besides, it was Gohan's idea for everyone else to eat the beans.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that during the Cell Saga, Gohan's IQ is inversely proportional to his power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It seems that during the Cell Saga, Gohan's IQ is inversely proportional to his power.
    His IQ is still higher then Vegeta's is in the saga. Let's Gero get away, let's cell go perfect. Waste's all his energy on cell at the wrong time, gets Gohan's arm broke. Doesn't train like goku did in the chamber even after goku tells him to and Vegeta sees how powerful he's become. So he sees little improvement after his second run through. What happened to the cunning Vegeta on Namek?

Gohan in rage mode in SSJ2 is a genius in comparison.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-14 at 08:33 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Just rethinking the events of the Gohan/Cell fight, I can't help but wonder...

When Cell was self-destructing, Goku gave a speech to Gohan, then teleported to King Kai's planet, killing everyone there.

Why didn't Goku skip the speech, go to King Kai's, grab everyone there, and teleport back.

It's one thing to ask not to be wished back after dying, but he basically committed an avoidable suicide.

Yah I thought the same when I just watched it. Could not think of a good reason lol. Next to the fact that maybe that moment was the one he decided to leave Earth since trouble always follows him knowing he could train in otherworld. He very well could of died purposely thinking cell would be gone to and there would be no further threats to Earth without him there. Gohan would be there anyways now who is a lot more powerful then him at the time. He always has been kind of naive when it comes to villains motives. Other then that I got nothing.

Terrible logic though. What do all your enemies want to do to you Goku? Make you suffer for screwing them. How do they do that? By killing you and beating you up? Nope. They try to blow up the Earth and kill your friends. They are still going to do it even if your dead just to spite you...
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-14 at 09:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course, he killed King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory. Also, could you imagine what went on in his head when Cell came back if he did intentionally die?

And of course, he killed King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory. Also, could you imagine what went on in his head when Cell came back if he did intentionally die?
    Yah theres a point when cell comes back where he mutters "Cell tricked me..." kind of under his breathe, sounds totally broken inside. I think that supports the above a little bit.

Also to really get you going. Earlier in the cell saga when Goku instant transmissions to King Kai about a new Guardian. King Kai is like "OOOO they taught you that eh?!" Then he starts doing the move himself saying he would of taught goku too if he asked. So King Kai himself could of also grabbed Goku and got the hell out of there. OR at least saved himself.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-14 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume they didn't have enough time, since Instant Transmission requires focusing on a distant power level. Of course, if Goku skipped the speech...

I assume they didn't have enough time, since Instant Transmission requires focusing on a distant power level. Of course, if Goku skipped the speech...
    Not even speech...speeches. Talks to the fighters a bit and then gohan separately lol. Urgency is a word Goku does not know...

You know what would of been awesome? If he tracked down Frieza's power level in hell and brought Cell there to blow up. Little reminder from Goku about who's boss.

Speaking of hell. Why do the villains get there bodies back? Isn't that a special thing reserved for heroes? To torture them better I guess? I would think the emptiness and nothingness Vegeta describes in the Janemba movie would be much more horrible then an eternity with your body and some odd Demon bodybuilders in hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have gone straight to King Kai's, ask him if there are any evil races out there he wants exterminated, take Cell there, then go home.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Just rethinking the events of the Gohan/Cell fight, I can't help but wonder...

When Cell was self-destructing, Goku gave a speech to Gohan, then teleported to King Kai's planet, killing everyone there.

Why didn't Goku skip the speech, go to King Kai's, grab everyone there, and teleport back.

It's one thing to ask not to be wished back after dying, but he basically committed an avoidable suicide.
    Another thing I always thought about is right after Cell is regenerated after blowing himself up, why wouldn't he just use the same move again? He knows he can regenerate and its not like anyone else can stop him. Although that might have been explained in the show, its been awhile since I've seen the Cell Saga.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

Deleted
    *wanders in*

I'm just going to leave this here ;O

*wanders off*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbcall View Post
    Another thing I always thought about is right after Cell is regenerated after blowing himself up, why wouldn't he just use the same move again? He knows he can regenerate and its not like anyone else can stop him. Although that might have been explained in the show, its been awhile since I've seen the Cell Saga.
    Chances are, self-destructing hurts like a motherfucker. Sure, Kid Buu did it, but he is batshit crazy. Also, he might be self-conscious about "Does this ability make my ass look fat?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nbcall View Post
    To much pride, even he knows it's a cheap trick, as is why it was his last resort. He does have Vegeta's cells after all and various Saiyans. He loves a challenge and would match rather defeat someone in a fair fight, we see this with his cell games. With his new powers he was actually on Gohan's level now and wanted to test them. With gohan dead he has possibly no one ever again to give him a challenge. Cell to suffers from Saiyan pride it seems.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-14 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    I imagine.

What if Mr Satan actually had beaten Cell and turned out to be super strong?

Imagine the Z-Fighters and their faces!.