10+ Year Old Account
    i know if that happened i would of stopped watching DBZ lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I imagine.

What if Mr Satan actually had beaten Cell and turned out to be super strong?

Imagine the Z-Fighters and their faces!.

He was toying with the fighters minds the whole time.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post

He was toying with the fighters minds the whole time.
    You don't just become the best fighter on the Earth like that.

I KNOW he is stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Not even speech...speeches. Talks to the fighters a bit and then gohan separately lol. Urgency is a word Goku does not know...

You know what would of been awesome? If he tracked down Frieza's power level in hell and brought Cell there to blow up. Little reminder from Goku about who's boss.

Speaking of hell. Why do the villains get there bodies back? Isn't that a special thing reserved for heroes? To torture them better I guess? I would think the emptiness and nothingness Vegeta describes in the Janemba movie would be much more horrible then an eternity with your body and some odd Demon bodybuilders in hell.
    Well I do not think you are supposed to apply so much logic to parts of the show like that. Yeah goku could have telported cell somewhere with out getting hurt.. I think he even had time when he was on King Kai's planet to leave, but I guess they wanted to give you time to take in what was happening and all. If cell was blowing up so fast that goku had to rush to him and IT without saying anything you would be like what.. just happened?

The villains keeping their bodies has a lot to do with comedy / storyline later in GT, but I guess it could be because they are too strong to have their bodies taken from them.. I mean king yemma is the one doing the enforcing and all he has is a mahogany desk. I always wondered why they got a giant crystal ball (TV) to watch what was going on in life, but the good people could only watch by holding onto king kai.. seems unfair lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes them jelly of Goku's new nemeses.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried thinking about how the Cell Saga would have ended if Goku had just dropped Cell off and came back to Earth.

King Kai moans about his planet while checking out Earth scenery. Meanwhile Z Fighters gather to celebrate. Then dust appears, a massive ki is felt, and a giant Death Beam goes through Goku's skull, continuing on through Future Trunk's chest. Then we go through the canon stuff (Vegeta's rage, Gohan's arm injury, etc) until the Kamehameha Duel. Then, because King Kai is on Earth, Goku can't talk to Gohan and motivate him. Gohan dies, the Earth is destroyed, and Cell does a victory dance.

Alternate version: Goku forgets to bring King Kai and the others with him to Earth. After going through the events of the above paragraph, dead Goku teleports to King Kai, talks to Gohan, Gohan wins. Nothing changes in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a cute little pokemon.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks so creepy lol

Deleted
    You know what is funny?

Every one of the rapid fire attacks in the history of DBZ neverdid anything.

It barely damages, it creates shit tons of smoke so we have to wait longer, and it only made Vegeta look badass against Cell for a little while before he got stomped into the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about 3rd form Frieza's Crazy Finger Beam against Piccolo?

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 12:11 PM ----------

TeamFourStar site is back up, and apparently Part 1 is going to be up soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    What about 3rd form Frieza's Crazy Finger Beam against Piccolo?

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 12:11 PM ----------

TeamFourStar site is back up, and apparently Part 1 is going to be up soon.
    Oh, didn't remember that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what is funny?

It barely damages, it creates shit tons of smoke so we have to wait longer, and it only made Vegeta look badass against Cell for a little while before he got stomped into the ground.
    Thank you for pointing this out. My brother and I have subscribed to the theory that the one doing crazy burst attacks loses, usually rather badly.

And Zoma, that wasn't quite the same kind of rapid fire attack. More like Jeice's last attack against Vegeta or Vegeta after Cell kills Trunks.
    Men!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. My brother and I have subscribed to the theory that the one doing crazy burst attacks loses, usually rather badly.

And Zoma, that wasn't quite the same kind of rapid fire attack. More like Jeice's last attack against Vegeta or Vegeta after Cell kills Trunks.
    The sad thing is all the derp good guys go like: OH YEAH GET HIM OMG YOU GONNA WIN!!

Then they act super surprised when it didn't do anything. *Yamcha cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    There were a few in GT and the movies. In the main series, King Piccolo was killed by a physical, and Piccolo Jr was defeated in a similar way

Kamiccolo's attack vs 17 was one of those scatter shots that kinda worked, but I guess it was more of a trick and controlled than most..
    All the people goku killed with the dragon fist thing could be considered physical. Oh and trunks slicing up frieza with his sword; he used energy afterwards but I dont think it was necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Oh and trunks slicing up frieza with his sword; he used energy afterwards but I dont think it was necessary.
    Yeah, but you can never tell with Frieza. I thought he was done after he got cut by his own disc attack, but then he started floating again. Then I thought Goku killed him when he returned the ki blast Frieza sent at his back, but he survived that too. Then there was the whole Namek exploding while he was lying on the surface.

He was probably done after getting cut vertically, but good on Future Trunks for making sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah, but you can never tell with Frieza. I thought he was done after he got cut by his own disc attack, but then he started floating again. Then I thought Goku killed him when he returned the ki blast Frieza sent at his back, but he survived that too. Then there was the whole Namek exploding while he was lying on the surface.

He was probably done after getting cut vertically, but good on Future Trunks for making sure.
    You know, for Trunks to not be alive (or too young to remember), he had very precise knowledge of events. I can't imagine Bulma sitting with him one day going "oh, I remember that day, May 18, at exactly 4:23 p.m., on an overcast day, in a slightly temperate season (i may have added a bit), Goku returned from space and defended us against Frieza for a second time. Then, on May 14(I don't remember the date) three years later, on a small island nine miles southwest of South City, at 11:00 a.m.....". I really don't think that actually happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the time of Goku's landing, it was probably on the ship's computer log. The Android attack was probably in a newspaper. Bulma probably made a point of getting that information while making the time machine.

Yeah she probably didnt just remember the times off the top of her head, but when preparing the for time traveling I would imagine you would make a point of figuring out important times.