Yeah, if TFS ever finished with Buu I hope they decide to do dragonball. I imagine that it would be very funny with all the oolong krillin and yamcha action... and goku's method of determining what gender people are.

I watched dragonball after dbz and gt and I was really surprised by how much more inappropriate it was haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    So on my FB I am a follower of a DBZ memes page and one of the guys on there asked a question today I'll repeat in here. What is your favorite non-saiyan character? Mine is Popo just because of the TFS version of him and also the fact that in the real DBZ Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks couldn't touch him at all that one time on the lookout. Dude has got some skills.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking either Piccolo or Tien. Tien had some badass moments, but I'm leaning towards Piccolo. Piccolo managed to be relevant throughout a chunk of the series, even being stronger than Goku and Vegeta on two occasions during Z.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    In the real DBZ Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks couldn't touch him at all that one time on the lookout. Dude has got some skills.
    What?? When was this?

Mine would be Krillin - he came back from the dead 4 times, one could say that guy is pretty much immortal! Followed closely by Majin Buu (the fat happy one). Bounce bounce bounce.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    What?? When was this?

Mine would be Krillin - he came back from the dead 4 times, one could say that guy is pretty much immortal! Followed closely by Majin Buu (the fat happy one). Bounce bounce bounce.
    They woke up after being knocked unconscious and the first person they saw was Mr. Popo. They attacked him immediately not knowing who it was and they couldn't even land a blow on him. Goku stopped them I think. Let me see if I can find a link to the video real quick.

Well after watching it Goten did hit him once. But Popo blocked soooo many shots. He'd have been able to stall some enemies for a while so Goku could power up a spirit bomb or two for sure.

Also wanted to leave this here for anyone else to watch, it's great. Prepare yourself, you're gonna laugh for 8 straight minutes.

Last edited by shootyadead; 2012-07-25 at 03:08 AM.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What?? When was this?
    During the Majin Buu saga. It was a little bit before they began fusion training.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 08:11 PM ----------

But Popo blocked soooo many shots. He'd have been able to stall some enemies for a while so Goku could power up a spirit bomb or two for sure.
    Goku: You'll have to distract him while I charge it...
    Piccolo: That doesn't sound too bad.
    Goku: ...for five minutes. And considering he beat me in under one... aw, never mind I'm sure you can handle it.
    Piccolo: Why don't we let Mr. Popo do it?
    Popo: Makin' toast!

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 08:19 PM ----------

If you were capable of doing one Ki attack, would you prefer it to be a beam/wave type (Kamehameha, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon, Tri-beam, Death Beam, etc) or a ball type (Spirit Bomb, Big Bang Attack, Death Ball, Hellzone Grenade)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku: You'll have to distract him while I charge it...
    Piccolo: That doesn't sound too bad.
    Goku: ...for five minutes. And considering he beat me in under one... aw, never mind I'm sure you can handle it.
    Piccolo: Why don't we let Mr. Popo do it?
    Popo: Makin' toast!

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 08:19 PM ----------

If you were capable of doing one Ki attack, would you prefer it to be a beam/wave type (Kamehameha, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon, Tri-beam, Death Beam, etc) or a ball type (Spirit Bomb, Big Bang Attack, Death Ball, Hellzone Grenade)?

Making toast....buttering toast....so much toast work for Popo.

I think I'd want a wave type to be honest. Something I could put even more effort and energy into after I've already shot it. With the ball type once it's gone you can't really add anything else to it. Plus the Kamehameha is AMAZING!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap I don't even remember that. Scary shit Mr. Popo!

As for my Ki attack, most likely a wave because it can be somewhat controlled even after firing it. Makes it more difficult to DOOOOODGE!

Something I could put even more effort and energy into after I've already shot it. With the ball type once it's gone you can't really add anything else to it.
    That's actually not true. Note Broly vs Gohan/Goku/Goten, and Goku vs Kid Buu.

Holy crap I don't even remember that. Scary shit Mr. Popo!

As for my Ki attack, most likely a wave because it can be somewhat controlled even after firing it. Makes it more difficult to DOOOOODGE!
    His power level is almost as high as how long Genn was banned for
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's actually not true. Note Broly vs Gohan/Goku/Goten, and Goku vs Kid Buu.
    Ah, never seen the Broly vids and I completely forgot about that during Goku vs Kid Buu.

Ah, never seen the Broly vids and I completely forgot about that during Goku vs Kid Buu.
    The best DBZ movie you never saw they made two sequels but the third one was crap
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    The best DBZ movie you never saw they made two sequels but the third one was crap
    I have them all dl on this computer but I've never taken the time to watch them as everyone calls them all non-canon filler. I guess I'll have to do that. Plus I really need to watch the Bojack movie to get the reference in DBZA about him being in the middle of King Kai's planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stolen from the Funny Images Megathread

10+ Year Old Account
    So Goku goes super sayan and it literally looks like yellow flames, then the next saga comes along and its no longer fiery at all, just spikey. What is with that...

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    So Goku goes super sayan and it literally looks like yellow flames, then the next saga comes along and its no longer fiery at all, just spikey. What is with that...
    More control over the transformation I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come at me bro! *pop*

Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-07-25 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    More control over the transformation I'd say.
    yea i always figured that as well. that and the fact that, that would be the max of his power level at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys im back from the supreme kai realm.