Yes, but soo many characters are said to be X times stronger then the last villain, and people go "whoa you insanely strong omg :OOOoOOOOOOoooo"
    Then the new villain comes along and uses said character to wipe the floor. It's all made out to make the new baddie look stronger.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Can't post links or pictures . but u could type in the names of the armor in wowhead comparison tool or using atlas loot
    Looks like you made an account just for this so I'll help you out. I set up the comparison on WoWhead. All one has to do now is view it in 3D(click the little arrow pointing down that's to the left of the gear icons).

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...00:18043:27492

You need to find a white chest piece and whiter gloves/boots imo. Unless you go with Buu saga Vegeta without the main armor and just the sleeveless blue shirt. Instead of the shirt though in game you would just use blue armor to get the sleeveless effect. You would be better off losing the shoulders entirely and going with the more flexible Saiyan armor style that doesn't have pauldrons. The ones they use on Namek. But I guess you can't just not show armor eh, that sucks. I'd find something less...wooden then lol. I haven't played WoW in awhile though so I can't really help you there.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-04 at 08:05 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    You need to find a white chest piece and whiter gloves/boots imo. Unless you go with Buu saga Vegeta without the main armor and just the sleeveless blue shirt. Instead of the shirt though in game you would just use blue armor to get the sleeveless effect. You would be better off losing the shoulders entirely and going with the more flexible Saiyan armor style that doesn't have pauldrons. The ones they use on Namek. But I guess you can't just not show armor eh, that sucks. I'd find something less...wooden then lol. I haven't played WoW in awhile though so I can't really help you there.
    Yeah I know its far from perfect I cant seem to find any whiter gloves or boots was hoping someone would know of some. thanks for posting the link though maybe someone can help me further.
    And yeah i wish you could toggle the display for the shoulders I like the more recent vegeta then the sayian saga/namekian sage vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account

can u say no to that face?

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 02:03 PM ----------

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-05 at 12:48 PM.

that dabura face. So cute
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Meepmeep View Post
    I got something i've been pondering, its only a small matter though

Dabura in the Majin Buu saga, it seems almost as if he is serving Babidi willingly, rather then being controlled, Judging by his interactions between himself and Babidi, and Between Him, Buu and Babidi

IMO at least, Spopovich, Yamu, Cui Cui (Spelled that right?) and Yakon all seemed rather subservient and submissive by comparison

Did i miss the boat completely? or am i on to something here?
    Id argue for the fact that Dabura was not under Babidi's complete control, for the fact he defied orders and tried to kill buu, and also how quickly he became reformed in other world, he was actually nice, peaceful and allowed to have that side of him.

Plus it was Babidis father who was the master controller, Babidi might be controlling Dabura and others now, but his father was the stronger one, after all he created buu, right?
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    Id argue for the fact that Dabura was not under Babidi's complete control, for the fact he defied orders and tried to kill buu, and also how quickly he became reformed in other world, he was actually nice, peaceful and allowed to have that side of him.
    He changed so much in the other world because Yemma gave him his "stamp of approval".

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    He changed so much in the other world because Yemma gave him his "stamp of approval".
    Yemma did that because had he sent Dabura to Hell, Dabura would have enjoyed it there (he is a demon, the demon world is very similar to hell i would imagine) so sending him to heaven would have been like torture for Dabura

However, having said that, and considering how he changed when we see him in heaven, is that change a side effect of Yemma sending him to heaven? (for example, Yemma 'cursed' him, so to speak, upon sending him there, similar to the Blackwater Mist or Babidi's Mind Control, but in reverse) Or was Dabura just a softie the whole time but was never able to express it

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he had no real personality, so he just adapted to his surroundings. He was born in the Demon Realm, so he personified it and became it's lord. When he got to Heaven, he re-adapted himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Maybe he had no real personality, so he just adapted to his surroundings. He was born in the Demon Realm, so he personified it and became it's lord. When he got to Heaven, he re-adapted himself.
    either way it happened, he wasnt under babidi's complete control, IMHO, Babidi was a joke, i would have rather seen his father
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, Babidi was just a smug lil' feller who was just mooching of his dad's success i saw his death coming from miles away.

The English version for http://www.dragonball2013.com/ is now up. Although there's not much there, save for a teaser trailer similar to the one released a while ago:

I'll admit, the hype is starting to get to me. That animation quality...

I WANT IT NOW, RIGHT FUCKING NOW! That's it, I'm done, brb inventing cryo sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

I WANT IT NOW, RIGHT FUCKING NOW! That's it, I'm done, brb inventing cryo sleep.
    Cartman already tried that. It's not gonna end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Cartman already tried that. It's not gonna end well.
    But it has to work!

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    The English version for http://www.dragonball2013.com/ is now up. Although there's not much there, save for a teaser trailer similar to the one released a while ago:

[video=youtube;8GdwFBIremE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GdwFBIremE&feature=player_embedded[video]
    Doesnt look like it will be as good as the live action one.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it has to work!
    wake up in 500 years, become an otter!

10+ Year Old Account

The visual engine that was used for FF7:Advent Children needs to be used if they want to do a 3D remake of DBZ. The hair may look a bit wierd but Cloud's hair looked excellent...

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    I reaalllly hope the bad guy is a fucking bamf

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 01:57 PM ----------

i have a theory on the super saiyan levels

I think that super saiyan 1-3 are actually false super saiyan forms and super saiyan 4 is the true super saiyan form

since becoming the golden great ape was considered what the form actually was as shown in a few explanation flash backs