10+ Year Old Account

i've always hated that scene where frieza and goku have a stare off. Friezas size just has to be wrong in the picture. He looks bigger, but still smaller than goku, in all other scenes.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still annoyed that the frost demon forms are not consistent

i guess thats their answer to why cold is not the strongest in the universe. Especially if you apply freizas power level changes to colds forms

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 10:55 PM ----------

Math on cold again

he is prob around 150 million in form 2

his form 3 is not needed since freezas form 4 was 12 times his form 2 power

so cold is at 1800000000 in his forth form then u get into his 100% power like freeza had

soooo times that by 100

so cold is at

180000000000 at 100% form 4

now if u think coolers form based on some numbers is over 400 million, his 4th form weaker than feezas, you can assume its a times 4 multi if cooler is at 100 million lets say

sooo now times that last number by 4

720,000,000,000 is colds full power level, making him gt status in power level.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 01:09 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    basically just apply freeza and cooler to cold

freeza from form 2, to form 4 is a x12 boost. his initial final form power is only 12 million, after going to 100% he is at 120 million

Cold is at 150,000,000 (estimate he is stronger then freeza and its an even number thats easy to work with) now times 12 (applying the form 2 to 4 boost from freeza) is now in the billions, right there at cell/ss2 level. actual number 1,800,000,000 even surpassing Broly by some sources.

Now freeza had a 100% boost. Apply that to colds form 4. that is now 180,000,000,000 putting cold well into the GT power levels. worse of all, now we can apply coolers times 4 multiplier for his final form (cooler is weaker than freeza in their final forms, but his special form by some estimates is over 400 million, I put his form 4 at 100 million at full power) so now apply this to cold

colds final power level applying the multipliers of his sons

that is nearly a trillion. King cold can def contend with fusions or at least buuhan

also in my calculations i removed the form 3. since its irrelevant. It could be a times 3 to the form 2 power. making form 3 freeza at 3 million, allowing for form 4 to be a times 4 multiplier. I decided to skip this step since its just going by 12.

I think they did not write in the frost demon forms to be real multipliers, but rather additives. Also they did not make the forms consistent. other wise cold would have owned trunks in a heart beat.

aka this guy is a freakin beast

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-04-11 at 05:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    basically just apply freeza and cooler to cold
    Who says King Cold is stronger than Frieza or Cooler?

Now that the episode of Bardock is apparently canon, it seems likely that the offspring of that race just keeps getting stronger.
    We've seen that Chilled is weaker than Frieza, so is it a far stretch that King Cold is weaker as well?

It could be that the sole reason why King Cold apparently has more control of the universe than his sons is just due to heiring it from his parents. And his sons just don't grab more sectors by force.

Seems the most likely explanation to me, since King Cold acted like a real pussy once he saw Trunks' power.

10+ Year Old Account
    when they felt the power levels when cold and freeza came to earth

they said they felt freeza and someone who is stronger

also i dont think cold can control his power.

i think it was stated at some point that king cold is stronger than frieza and cooler. Cant really remember. We already talked about this subject earlier, Mr. Genn.
    I cant remember what conclusion we got to. I think we agreed that the reason Trunks finished King C so fast was because he wouldn't allow him to transform into stronger forms that trunks wouldn't be able to fight. I vaguely remember it being around page 150 it was discussed.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i think it was stated at some point that king cold is stronger than frieza and cooler. Cant really remember. We already talked about this subject earlier, Mr. Genn.
    I cant remember what conclusion we got to. I think we agreed that the reason Trunks finished King C so fast was because he wouldn't allow him to transform into stronger forms that trunks wouldn't be able to fight. I vaguely remember it being around page 150 it was discussed.
    Well, that's weird because in Trunks' timeline it was Goku that used instant-transmission to get to earth and battle Frieza and King Cold. But it doesn't seem like Goku to finish off his opponent without letting them get to full power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, that's weird because in Trunks' timeline it was Goku that used instant-transmission to get to earth and battle Frieza and King Cold. But it doesn't seem like Goku to finish off his opponent without letting them get to full power.
    Goku was already stronger than Frieza, and his training for however long he was in space probably made that even higher. Goku's training probably put him over Frieza's mechanical improvements pretty easily. The question becomes then, who is stronger when they "fight"? Goku or Future Trunks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    interesting. i dont remember this.

10+ Year Old Account
    they can transform, but they are not warriors

Freeza started to lose a lot of power the moment he hit 100%. plus they keep suppressed forms to help control it which is why form 4 is the true form. forms 1-3 are suppression. Coolers 5th form is a transformation.

I dont think they ever reduced freezas level from 100% in his mecha form. I think he stayed at 120 million.

also in the grand scheme of things. If freeza stayed at 120 million, I would assume his father would be at most 150 million. Its also an easier number to work with. He could be 125, 130, etc. I would not go over 150 million. If I loved cold i would say 200 million.

also 30 million in this grand scheme is pretty much nothing.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-04-11 at 10:10 PM.

Gave me a laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Now lets use your calculation. Cold is at 15 million 15,000,000

times 12 (form 2 to 4 multiplier once again skipping 3)
    Cold in his final form (form 4) 1% is at 180,000,000 he is now stronger than ss1 goku and trunks.

Lets make him 100% 18,000,000,000 he is now still in buu saga territory.

lets give him a cooler x4 multiplier

cold is one formidable mother fucker. Assuming the multipliers are consistent for the cold family as they are for saiyans. There is no evidence for that. in some fan fics like bringer of death (only one i know of with this question) they simply made it additive, not multiplicative also the additions seem to vary.

even at 15 million in his second form. He is one tough beast.

As for krillin.... look up cellin XD its hilarious
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-04-11 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    I just thought of something.
    What if Sharpner and Vegeta became friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I just thought of something.
    What if Sharpner and Vegeta became friends?
    that would be odd

Deleted
    that would be odd
    I know right.

Also when Goten at the end of Z had Yamcha hair...I laughed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right.

Also when Goten at the end of Z had Yamcha hair...I laughed.
    goten is the yamcha of the saiyans

i mean raditz at least put up a fight and a series of events that led to the death of goku

Deleted
    goten is the yamcha of the saiyans

i mean raditz at least put up a fight and a series of events that led to the death of goku
    I like Goten as a kid though, just a good kid.

King Cold is stronger than Frieza, the power levels are felt by the Z fighters as they approach Earth, they state I sense Frieza and someone else, that is stronger. (Frieza and his father can't disguise their power levels, only by using transformations)
    We know that Frieza's "final form" is actually his true form and he uses his prior forms to conserve energy and to maintain his power, as he alludes to he would be killing his henchmen too easily (or something like that).

So Frieza's weaker forms are actually transformations, and as he gets stronger, hes untransforming.

This would also be true for his father, who maybe can't reach the weakest transformation.

Here's a point of reference.

Frieza in his Second Form - 1,000,000 (roughly a little higher)
    King Cold in his Second Form - 120,000,000 (roughly probably higher)
    King Cold exceeds Frieza's max power level only in his second form, he can only get stronger and stronger.
    It should also be noted that when they were putting Frieza back together with mechanical parts they said he would be stronger than ever.

"Although King Cold never actually engages in a proper fight in either the manga or anime, his level of power is mentioned several times. In the manga, Gohan, Krillin, and Tien Shinhan acknowledge a "huge ki just like Frieza's". In the FUNimation Dub of the anime, the narrator seems to doubt that Future Trunks can take on King Cold by himself (despite Future Trunks having effortlessly defeated Frieza moments before). Tien, Cold himself, and Vegeta (in the original Japanese version, as well as in the English dub of Dragon Ball Kai) reference King Cold as being even more powerful than Frieza. The video game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 states that "Officially, King Cold's strength is greater than Frieza or Cooler's". Despite his supposed strength, King Cold is never given the opportunity to showcase his power (outside of the videogames) and like his son, is easily dispatched by Super Saiyan Future Trunks."
    Here's the only thing that would put doubt in my mind.

Daizenshuu 7 states in Cold's bio that he is "somewhat inferior" to Frieza.[1] Cold says nothing while Frieza brags about being the strongest in the universe and he calls Future Trunks the strongest in the universe after the latter defeats Frieza, implying that Frieza is actually stronger than him.
    Idk I just go by Frieza was 1,000,000 is second form and King Cold was 120,000,000 in second form. King Cold would only get stronger as he reached his final form, with his second form already exceeding Frieza's final form, he's pretty much undoubtedly stronger.

Honestly I always recognized Frieza's father as being stronger as a kid watching it, and some-what retaining that memory as I got older and played the games threw my teen years. As an adult (and rewatching it) its rather clear that he's stronger as its pretty much stated in the show. Anyone who really argues against simply didnt watch the show, read the manga, or play the video games, lol. IMO this topic should pretty much go without saying, it's a fair question to ask if you dont know, but its not much of a debate.

EDIT ---

Japanese Anime: Flash back of when King Cold rescues Frieza.
    "I will squeeze the life out of the one who defeated his son."
    - King Cold firmly believes he could defeat whoever defeated his son.

Japanese Anime: As Frieza's space ship comes to Earth, Vegeta is bashing Goku for letting Frieza live.
    "but nevermind that... who is that with him? The one with a ki so much greater than his?"
    - Vegeta recognizes Frieza's ki and states the other one is stronger.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-04-12 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Goten as a kid though, just a good kid.
    Goten as a kid was fine. As an adult, like most of the characters in GT, he was a nothing.