10+ Year Old Account
    hmm I wonder if that uncut version is the same one they showed on FujiTV(which I've already seen), it probably is though....

10+ Year Old Account
    43 is UP ON THIER WEBSITE

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I liked how similar the Cell voice we heard last episode was to the original Cell voice, I enjoy this new one too.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Vegeta at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

"Is that me stronger than me?! I'll fking kill me!"
    one of my fav lines now

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost it at Vegeta's lines at the end. Funniest damn thing I've heard in a while. Also, I'm noticing a bit of Takahata's personality (or his other characters anyway) sliding in Cell.

10+ Year Old Account
    "well good for you, but you're wrong"

Hilariously good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    "well good for you, but you're wrong"

Hilariously good
    It's funny because it's true!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

ive decided to start watching some sagas i missed in dbz which include the garlic junior saga and ive realized how bs that saga is, how can garlic juniors minions match gohan and piccolo when goku beat them in the original movie, and the power lvl difference is obsurd, goku was but 350 when he beat them and piccolo has a power lvl of over 1m, how did he lose, and gohan has to atleast be in the hundred thousands

fck logic in (some) fillers

Yeah, they mention that proximity to the Makyo Star makes them badasses. Just imagine if they were on the thing when they fought.

I ment earlier on in the saga around the begining were piccolo is having trouble with the minions

We all know that Dragon Ball Z will be getting another movie in 2015 thanks to the useful of last year’s Battle of The Gods. The movie is scheduled to be released in theaters during Japans Golden Week which is late April to Early May. Rumor has it Toriyama has been working diligently to make this one of the best Dragon Balls movies to date. Also set to be working alongside Toriyama is Kenji Yamamoto who will be scoring the music for the movie.

Rumors is the plot for the Dragon Ball Z new movie in 2015: The Worst Wish, Goku wishes to fight someone like himself so that he can train better. Shenron granta his wish by creating a new Goku, but it just so happens that this one is evil. JapNation Animanga reports that there will be a lot of funny scenes from the evil Goku as the evil Goku would not be "villain" evil but he would be more of the rival type “evil”, so in other words Vegeta! Being that the only trailer out does give some hint to what is going on but is still 50/50 if this will be the true movie plot.

Toriyama has stated the 2015 movie be it this plot or another plot is story/concept he wanted for the manga's original serialization. I wonder what that would have been like and where would it have been in the series before Cell, after Cell or maybe this would have been in place of the Buu Arc?!

Other Rumors to the movie is that Goku will be training to unlock the power of God Super Saiyan form, and may have to ascend to a Level beyond (so think Ssj2 but God Form) that if he wishes to fight his Copy who I dubbed V. Goku. To be honest I like the erlier rumor that this movie would be a movie centered around Vegeta (since to be he did shine in Battle of The Gods) then maybe take this concept, but who knows maybe Vegeta will have a key role in this movie and be the Hero we all know he can be if Toriyama would show the brotha some love!

http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-139...r#.VAl821dc44w
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Really? Evil Goku? I hope that's not true.

Otherwise it's a 0/5 fanfic plot, would not watch.

I hope he has an evil goatee.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why they need to hurry up and dub them.

the japanese voices for dbz are all awful.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not in the slightest...
    His wording was not good, but it's all opinion. I can't (tried but can't do it) watch the subbed versions. But we've had this argument before (subbed or dubbed) and no one gets anywhere, we just end up pointing fingers and slinging insults for a few pages. What we can all agree on, DB and DBZ was an important part of the childhoods of most people posting here.

Doesn't matter if I prefer Sean Schemmel, and it doesn't matter if you prefer Masako Nozawa. We are all fans of the DB Universe and that's what matters.