Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    considering your sig i dont think your opinion really matters.

if videl can go super saiyan they should let chi chi go super saiyan, that would be awesome.

then have chi chi and goku fusion dance, bulma too i guess
    Seriously, consider for a moment. Why is there a need for a female saiyan.

Had you said, I think having a female saiyan would be cool. I'd agree with you. But it isn't necessary
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2015-09-07 at 05:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Oh I replied before looking into this thread... that means forget the last sentence xD

also have fun and enjoy
    Is ok, i can finally watch it again after so many years without it being to potato in quality and it being german!

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    but ingrish mustard race, hurr durr, how can u watch stuff in it's unoriginal language... end of durr...
    Songoku and all of them sound way off in japanese, and english dubs.. Either what i first heard, or japanese with subs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    Seriously, consider for a moment. Why is there a need for a female saiyan.

Had you said, I think having a female saiyan would be cool. I'd agree with you. But it isn't necessary
    because a female saiyan would add alot more variety to dragon ball z and would be artistically unique to all the saiyans so far.

they should also make a female saiyan villain.

aside from android 18 i dont think there is any major female villains in dragonball.

if super does alternate dimensions with that fat beerus guy and those other dragonballs a female vegeta and female goku would be really cool to see
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    because a female saiyan would add alot more variety to dragon ball z and would be artistically unique to all the saiyans so far.

they should also make a female saiyan villain.

aside from android 18 i dont think there is any major female villains in dragonball.

if super does alternate dimensions with that fat beerus guy and those other dragonballs a female vegeta and female goku would be really cool to see
    This doesn't seem to be the case

Also Db been having variety. Diverse Beyond Comprehension and talking animal's which seem to be a norm.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Yeah, Videl didn't turn into Super Saiyan. The glow that surrounded them just made her hair look golden.

10+ Year Old Account

Lahis, they tell me you're a gym leader. How do I put out the challenge?
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feel that Frieza played too much 5 nights at freddies? I mean golden Frieza, Golden Freddy.... so much cosplaying Frieza!

I just realized that Dragon ball super is Pointless up until the world Tournament when they meet uub. Because well every one survives.... soo that kinda sucks
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Anyone else feel that Frieza played too much 5 nights at freddies? I mean golden Frieza, Golden Freddy.... so much cosplaying Frieza!
    I'm ok with it if it means we will see Nightmare Frieza

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I just realized that Dragon ball super is Pointless up until the world Tournament when they meet uub. Because well every one survives.... soo that kinda sucks
    As if people can ever actually die forever in Dragonball?

I think we are watching two different series...

There are series where death is cheap, and then there's Dragon Ball.

so? i know that by the end of batman vs superman all three of them are gonna team up and beat the shit out of doomsday doesnt mean i dont wanna see batman kick the shit out of superman with a kryptonite spear.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    GT is non cannon, which im ok with, but I did actually enjoy the Babi saga (his actual saga, not the long winded dragon ball rehash before it) and the super 17 saga

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    GT is non cannon, which im ok with, but I did actually enjoy the Babi saga (his actual saga, not the long winded dragon ball rehash before it) and the super 17 saga

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, Videl didn't turn into Super Saiyan. The glow that surrounded them just made her hair look golden.
    Except her hairs still blonde after the aura leaves.
    And she goes unsaiyan at a different interval from the rest.

She went Super Fetus Saiyan.

It's what happens when your fetus can go super saiyan.

Trust me, my dad is Akiria Toriyama's doctor.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2015-09-09 at 09:17 PM.

we need chi chi super saiyan.

i bet she could even defeat goku

Deleted
    She would be firing lasers out of her mouth for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefuly by episode 30/35 we start with the new stuff. depending on how much they drag training episodes and RoF...

Hopefully the series either skips or explains why Goku had golden hair when he went Super Saiyan against Beerus, after he had absorbed the God power into his base form. The explanation of the blue haired form used against Frieza is just going Super Saiyan while under the effects of God power, so in theory it should literally be no different.

10+ Year Old Account