10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

well, it won't last long

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nonsensical power scaling? super has that too. look at trunks right now.
    What annoyed me during the latest episode and actually the past few is the unexplained power Trunks has.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    What annoyed me during the latest episode and actually the past few is the unexplained power Trunks has.
    some things i've noticed about it all

trunks has those clothes that he has in dragon ball xenoverse.

trunks has this weird power scaling that doesn't fit with the old style conventional power scaling.

there's all these gods and multiverse things.

adding it all up, kinda makes me feel like super is marketing to get more hype for the xenoverse series.

some things i've noticed about it all

trunks has this weird power scaling that doesn't fit with the old style conventional power scaling.

there's all these gods and multiverse things.

adding it all up, kinda makes me feel like super is marketing to get more hype for the xenoverse series.
    Well it's certainly helping :P

10+ Year Old Account
    in Xenoverse he wrore a big grey coat.. and in Xeno 2 you get the Super costume for him if you pre-order

Trunks' new form is some sort of pseudo SSB. His aura becomes smootly flowing godlike aura, with the blue inner glow. When powering up to the form, he first bulks up like with USSJ, but them slims back down when the power begins to be contained, like with SSG and SSB.

He has been training with Vegeta so he has some grasp on what SSB is, but doesn't quite have the power or Ki control to become SSB, so he has gained this in-between state for now.

i like how his hair gets more spiky like against cell
    looks better than normal ssj imo

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    in Xenoverse he wrore a big grey coat.. and in Xeno 2 you get the Super costume for him if you pre-order
    ah, yeah. looked really similar in my memory.

still though. it's got the same odd, nonsense power scaling at least. with humans able to be the time hero person, super saiyans able to fight buu, all kinds of weird things.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trunks' new form isn't a new form at all, as I said before. It's half a form. It's his incomplete mastery of God ki, nothing more. Gives him a decent boost, sure, but it's not even complete yet.

As for Trunks power scaling, he's always been above average in forms that others also had, simply because of the world he lived in.
    how was he above average? got wrecked by the androids as a super saiyan, like the rest of the super saiyans. he wrecked frieza, which goku could have done but trunks is actually a serious fighter. then he got wrecked by cell twice.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

When someone tells me Super sucks

(Herms Twitter, props to him)

I guess the arc will end sometimes during 67 - 70
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-10-24 at 11:12 PM.

Well this supports the theory that in Potara fusions Kaioshins take dominating role. Black has a Saiyan body, so he gets absorbed by pure Zamasu and that personality is the dominating one in the fusion (for what little difference does that make in this case).

10+ Year Old Account
    souls also get fused

Zamasu's soul is fusing with Zamasu's soul

Hes just Zamasu Squared with a lil goku in um.

Or it just works diff for gods. Becaus both kaibito Kai and Old Kai are fusions and dont have merged voices.... also is old kai a hermaphrodite? He fused with a female witch

Physical gods absorb abilities from the lesser part, but remain mostly themselves. Old Kai gained the witches magic and her ugly face, but otherwise stayed himself. Kaioshin gained Kibito's abilities, hair and height, but stayed himself.

Zamasu and Black have pure god and an lesser being. Zamasu will absorb Goku's Saiyan body, gaining it's abilities but remains himself. Especially so when the souls in the bodies are basically the same.

In Vegetto's case, there was no superior being present so the fusion had more even combined personality and had the double voice like Metamoran Fusions.

- - - Updated - - -

So, to disable Beerus, would killing (Young) Kaioshin be enough, or would both Old and Young Kaioshin needed to be killed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Physical gods absorb abilities from the lesser part, but remain mostly themselves. Old Kai gained the witches magic and her ugly face, but otherwise stayed himself. Kaioshin gained Kibito's abilities, hair and height, but stayed himself.

Zamasu and Black have pure god and an lesser being. Zamasu will absorb Goku's Saiyan body, gaining it's abilities but remains himself. Especially so when the souls in the bodies are basically the same.

In Vegetto's case, there was no superior being present so the fusion had more even combined personality and had the double voice like Metamoran Fusions.

- - - Updated - - -

So, to disable Beerus, would killing (Young) Kaioshin be enough, or would both Old and Young Kaioshin needed to be killed?
    Hmmmm isnt old kai still dead? I cant remember.... i think hes alive.

I think both would have to die at this state as Old Kai is still a supreme kai.

- - - Updated - - -

This is accurate.

Oh god! Please give me vegito! Pllleeeeaaassseee!!!!

ah, yeah. looked really similar in my memory.

still though. it's got the same odd, nonsense power scaling at least. with humans able to be the time hero person, super saiyans able to fight buu, all kinds of weird things.
    Going by a video of DBS Trunks gameplay though he has a somewhat different moveset than Z and id assume Xeno Future Trunks (namely he can go SSJ2, has Masenko and a few other things Im forgetting right now)

I need to pick up on DBZ where I left off. I keep stop watching at the beginning of the Great Saiyaman arc, because I dislike it. Anyone remember what episode Videl begins training to fly? I think I can start there again.

10+ Year Old Account

SOMEONE DID IT!